www.wmdolls.com

More photos of the 170 cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: More photos of the 170 cm

Post by Dollicious2 »

mandos wrote:My philosophy is to think of the doll as being human when it comes to posing. A human would not feel comfortable if on the knees/elbows directly on bathroom tiles/floor laminate or any other hard floor, and the doll will get damaged this way. Heavy doll means higher risk. Add some padding and you are home free, with the human and with the doll :)
I think reinforcements would have to be harder TPE and that would mean it would be less soft to the touch. Adding some internal reinforcement like a plastic "shield" around the kneecaps or similar could work, but I fear this is difficult to do as the manufacturing method of TPE dolls require great heat that would melt or disfigure most non-metal materials.
I rarely ever positioned her on all fours in doggy style and never on hard surface.... All they need to do is have wire mesh tubing like that used on car engines if you know what I'm talking about, it's like shinny steel mesh tubing. It would keep the point edge of the elbows and knees when put in a L position from poking threw. One thing you need to keep in mind is the motions from the sex you know the movements she will make just puts added stress on that consintrated area also. They already do wrap cloth there but it's not enough, what they need is steel mesh tubing.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Steel mesh is a good idea, you should get the manufacturers to consider it :)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dollicious2 wrote:
mandos wrote:My philosophy is to think of the doll as being human when it comes to posing. A human would not feel comfortable if on the knees/elbows directly on bathroom tiles/floor laminate or any other hard floor, and the doll will get damaged this way. Heavy doll means higher risk. Add some padding and you are home free, with the human and with the doll :)
I think reinforcements would have to be harder TPE and that would mean it would be less soft to the touch. Adding some internal reinforcement like a plastic "shield" around the kneecaps or similar could work, but I fear this is difficult to do as the manufacturing method of TPE dolls require great heat that would melt or disfigure most non-metal materials.
I rarely ever positioned her on all fours in doggy style and never on hard surface.... All they need to do is have wire mesh tubing like that used on car engines if you know what I'm talking about, it's like shinny steel mesh tubing. It would keep the point edge of the elbows and knees when put in a L position from poking threw. One thing you need to keep in mind is the motions from the sex you know the movements she will make just puts added stress on that consintrated area also. They already do wrap cloth there but it's not enough, what they need is steel mesh tubing.
I have been taking her from behind standing in her high heels as she is now 5foot 8 inch's tall from her former 5'4'' I even bend her knees a little because she's just that tall in her 6 inch heels and that makes her ass widen and bubble up real nice as she is only a 163cm model and not a booty doll like the 160 cm or the infamous and wonderful 170cm doll i'm looking forward to owning but waiting for smaller tits then H cups. Probably have to settle for the H cups which are starting to grow on me so to say lol
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Getting a doll manufacturer to spend more time and money to put steel mesh tubing on the elbows and knees and even wrists would be like asking for a raise at work or asking God to make rain in the desert lmao
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

So this particular size WM doll does not offer a nipple size option. Are they working on changing that? I'm new and don't know everything yet. I do like that size doll though.

Sighlence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sighlence »

Absolute perfection for this future buyer. And i personally love the nipples...some of us guys like a little texture to the nipple when sucking on them bad animals - instead of a couple of little nubs. Blonde with skin toned Areola and pink Labia. Ahhhh yeah...

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Damn, thanks for this thread. Got some great new pics and has only served to reinforce my view that this doll is a goddess!

Definitely high on my priority list, really like this head too!

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

With a few minor improvements she would be more of a goddess. WM could have the perfect doll....for now.

INFORMATIONS