www.wmdolls.com

WM 170CM new doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM 170CM new doll

Post by Dollicious2 »

mandos wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:Mandos

These pics are the WM170?
Yeah, every photo in this thread is of the 170 H doll.
Sorry but I did add my 163cm doll photo on page 7
And I accidentally posted that she is 165cm but she's so tall in her high heels I forgot she is 163cm lol
By the way she is 5 feet 7 in them platform high heels , that's 170 cm for you metric people out there.
C Cups RULE ! :haha4:
Attachments
Here is that pic from page 7 again
Here is that pic from page 7 again
IMG_20161210_143831.jpg (944.01 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
I am 6 foot 1 inch tall so you get a scale reference here with this picture of Vlasta and I Together
I am 6 foot 1 inch tall so you get a scale reference here with this picture of Vlasta and I Together
IMG_20170709_050049.jpg (391.13 KiB) Viewed 1133 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Doesn't matter, Dollicious, cause that last photo in the mirror is super hot. It is a great reference for anyone buying a doll in the 160-170 cm range, and something we rarely see: a real person standing with a doll. *goes to find more photos of Vlasta*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The mirror photo is really hot and realistic! Perfect body shape and posture! The stocking and the high heel are sooooo sexy!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS