www.wmdolls.com

New here, seeking to buy a 140cm WM Doll. Storage questions.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

New here, seeking to buy a 140cm WM Doll. Storage questions.

Post by Emtee »

Hi all! I'm new here and I'm getting more and more interested in Love/Sex Dolls.

I currently have a 92cm doll which i have to hide from others, unfortunately. Its not a Silicon nor TFE doll but simple hard vinyl. Her limbs are not flexible and her legs are just straight like her arms. I managed to store her in a 80x45x45cm (L/H/W) container with relative easy (diagonally its probably like 90cm± in length.

There is probably room to fit two in there realistically.

Now I'm in the market for a 140cm doll from WM Dolls, and I don't think I can withstand myself from not buying one, because when I set my mind to something I will simply make it work, somehow.

Before I continue, I am fully aware of how a love doll should be stored properly, preferably straight and laid down for the sake of lifespan, but it simply isnt an option for the next few years and I have a storage box right here.

Since my current doll is almost straight because of restricted limbs, and her head isn't detached, would it be somehow possible to store a 140cm WM Doll in there, with her head detached?

Without the head it would probably shave off some 15cm, so lets say it is 125cm vs 92cm, taking into account that the WM Doll is way more flexible than my current doll, should it theoretically be possible to store her inside the 80x45x45cm container in a specific position?

Its extremely hard to judge though without actually owning such a doll lol.
I guess I could try a 3D Software and a box and see how i can fit her in there properly...

Thanks!

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New here, seeking to buy a 140cm WM Doll. Storage questi

Post by Emtee »

Actually, perhaps a more practical way would be if someone would be willing to take his or her doll out (which is also about 140cm) and make her as compact as possible (without damaging or stressing it) and take measurements?

That would help me a lot!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, Emtee. Welcome to the forum.

No, 140cm doll will not fit safely into an 80x45x45 box. You can't store these dolls bent into a pretzel, instant damage is certain. You can safely store your 140cm doll in the box she arrives in, but I wouldn't ever attempt to store a doll in an area that requires her to become a contortionist. You'll be out the money and your doll will be very upset with you.

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi, Emtee. Welcome to the forum.

No, 140cm doll will not fit safely into an 80x45x45 box. You can't store these dolls bent into a pretzel, instant damage is certain. You can safely store your 140cm doll in the box she arrives in, but I wouldn't ever attempt to store a doll in an area that requires her to become a contortionist. You'll be out the money and your doll will be very upset with you.
But looking at some of the WM Doll vids they seem extremely flexible in all directions, even the back and neck part.

Does that mean those poses also instantly damage the doll??

I think i mean a Foetus position.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Hi Emtee, welcome,

As you said, when you put your mind to something, you figure it out. But don't force a bad hand here. You mentioned that storing her laid out flat is not an option. If the doll has the standing foot option she can safely be stored in the standing position inside the back of any closet. If needed, I can stand one or both girls inside one end of a closet, then have a sheet draped over a hanger (like you're hanging a coat). If it reaches the floor your dolls are really not visible to the casual eye.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Thanks! No option for a closet or any other means im afraid :(

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hey, Emtee. Look, I don't mean the doll can't bend that way, of course she can, but only for a little while at a time. Any more than an hour or two, and the creases begin to create compression damage.

It sounds like you'll either have to find a way to use a larger storage box, or 140cm doll might just be too big to conceal for your situation. Is there no way you can proudly display your beautiful princess on the chair in the corner?

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

Heh im afraid not.

Look, you might not be able to understand or believe it, i can live with 'some' damage unless it means it will eventually tear.

Will it tear with moderate but not extreme bending?

In the worst case ill just cover the areas with panties or something :D

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

I wish Love dolls were generally accepted in 2017 but im afraid that wont happen lol.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Seattle Slew is right, the manufacturers recommend storage in a straight position either flat or vertical as she comes out of the mold. Yes the limbs can be put in all sorts of positions and TPE is very stretchy but therein lies the problem. When you bend the limbs certain parts of the TPE are put under a stretch and therefore stress position and you get folds where the TPE is compressed and possible tears where they are stretched for long periods of time. No amount of baby oil or Vaseline treatment can alleviate this.

My recommendation would be to raise your bed on blocks somehow and store her in her box on a car mechanics 'trolley' under your bed.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

In my opinion a Good hiding size is anything 90cm and smaller, 100cm is pushing the limit, anything above that is not going to be easy to hide, the box a bigger Doll would come in would at least fill a bathtub 8)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

leaving your doll in a bent position for any longer than a few days. Will cause damage to her, and like it was stated above Damage will happen. The amount of damage is unknown, but any damage could cause tearing and lasting damage, rendering your doll not usable and not saleable.
If you would like a doll that will be usable for you in the distant future, only store her in a position that the manufacture shipped her in. ( on her back and limbs not touching anything , even them selves.
Try doing a search on TDF about storage, this has been talked about for years and years.
It is just out of the question unless you want lasting damage.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Emtee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emtee »

But what if i take her out each day? lol She will be properly used I will tell you that :D

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

The best storage position is hunged (without head) at vertical position in "hermetic" PE bag to avoid dust. I also recommend including slicagel in the bag to keep up low humidity.
Note: WMDolls are made from porous TPE (CyberSkin), so the clean and dry surface during storage is a "must be".

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Never ever hang a doll with a goose neck. ( if she has one)
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS