www.wmdolls.com

Zoe's Excessive Firmness Solved!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SC Kline

Zoe's Excessive Firmness Solved!

Post by SC Kline »

Thanks to the advice/links I'd been given from members regarding TPE care, etc., I was able to alter my doll's firmness substantially. Before I get technical, here is the link to the first chapter of this situation:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=79951. So I basically attacked this problem with a small closet, large bottle of oil, and a small heat fan (actually two fans to begin with). Prior to this, I attempted a heating blanket for several hours, but due to the thin, sparse, wiring throughout it, it did not heat the doll evenly, or even that much. I decided to stand her up in the closet while running two small heat fans with the door closed on the setup... Once she was very warm, I applied a very very thick coat of oil which took only an hour-and-a-half or so to absorb. I did this five times. I believe that the heat relaxed to material to such an extent that the oil just worked itself in (contrary to some information on the internet, mineral oil does not evaporate, only perhaps the small portions of ingredients it may contain) —she got the whole dose, so to speak. One of the fans was on the floor simply to dispense that warm air, and the other was set on a box higher up to heat her back area. Yes, Yes, the "higher up, closer fan" caused some very minor small blisters which strangely enough seem visually to translate as goose pimples. But I'll not be getting the heat that close again, as I suspect her surface temp was about 130 degrees C in that area. Aside from that, not only has her tactility improved greatly, but most importantly, the crazy firmness is gone (I'm able to get extremely slower jiggles from simple taps. I couldn't be more relieved. Someone please instruct my newbie self on how to post pics of this fine women... I got head #117 because she looks like Annie Lenox —showing my middle-age there.

Dystempr

Re: Zoe's Excessive Firmness Solved!

Post by Dystempr »

First I think you need like one more post before you can actually put pictures up as well. I think the minimum is 5 posts or something like that.

To post pictures, you will want to get yourself a http://www.dollalbum.com/ account. Upload your pictures there. The forum will not host your pictures, they have to hosted somewhere else.

Once you have the pictures uploaded change over to the full editor and you will see some buttons on how to add pictures to the thread.

You need to have the pictures URL "image Address" and then paste the URL in between the img tags that got added to your thread when you clicked on the button.

Dys.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Not advised to apply to much oil. It will cause problems for skin later
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

samara78 wrote:Not advised to apply to much oil. It will cause problems for skin later
Can you explain? What is the perfect balance, in order to not do too much or too little?

What happens if there is too much?

Thanks for clarifying!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

CF wrote:
samara78 wrote:Not advised to apply to much oil. It will cause problems for skin later
Can you explain? What is the perfect balance, in order to not do too much or too little?

What happens if there is too much?

Thanks for clarifying!
Have a look here forum mates.....

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=45

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

My bad; not solved... She hardened up again after cooling down.

INFORMATIONS