www.wmdolls.com

Is this head #52?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is this head #52?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

The first pic is head #52 in the options menu for selecting heads. The other pics are from the gallery on the WM site. Are they the same head with just different makeup, wig and eye color? I hope so...what a vixen!!
Attachments
head 52.jpg
head 52.jpg (32.98 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
photo 1.jpg
photo 1.jpg (47.94 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
photo 2.jpg
photo 2.jpg (43.1 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
photo 3.jpg
photo 3.jpg (67.17 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
photo 4.jpg
photo 4.jpg (59.42 KiB) Viewed 1063 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is this head #52?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Another pic of head #52. Also, I am thinking it may be head #82. Anyone care to take a guess? Whatever that head is, I'm thinking that will be the next doll I get.
I guess I can email WM and ask them when the time to order comes.
Attachments
WM-51.jpg
WM-51.jpg (57.89 KiB) Viewed 974 times
wm82.jpg
wm82.jpg (16.67 KiB) Viewed 974 times
247.thumbnail.jpg
247.thumbnail.jpg (36.71 KiB) Viewed 974 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

They do look close ( biggest difference is her nose);however, she is a face 51 and those picture are from her 161CM photo shoot
Love,
Nyoko
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
Dreams can come true''my review''and comments''
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79536
I was a complete noob when I came to this subject. I found myself drowning in a sea of terms I did not understand. TPE, platinum silicone, tin silicone, inserts, fixed, standing options etc. I decided right away that I should not be left to my own devices to click an order from a website, because there was so much that could go wrong. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=77757
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
Attachments
photo 2.jpg
photo 2.jpg (34.39 KiB) Viewed 967 times
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 971 times

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Thank you for the info!