www.wmdolls.com

Svetlana is a horny Candy Girl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Svetlana is a horny Candy Girl

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I was away and received a phone call from Svetlana. She seemed annoyed (as always) and a little bit angry about me. I quickly went home to see what the hell was going on again. She was there, expecting me impatiently in an unusual but very well studied staging.

- «Honey, you have been a very very bad boy!» she started, nervously patting her fingers on the armrest of the chair.
- «Err, what? I don’t know what you mean!?» I replied, like every male would have in the same situation.

While I knew Svetlana was looking at me in a bad mood, I couldn’t help myself: my eyes were constantly attracted by her sweet candy pink pumps! She quickly noticed that.

- «Hey! Will you stop this please! I want to argue with you and all you come with is this lustful look on my feet! You are incorrigible!»
- «Err, what? Oh yes, sorry! But you are… so… appetizing!» was my clumsy response.

- «Hmmm, yes. Sure! But I would rather you know why I am so angry about you!»
- «Oh, of course! I am all ears.»

- «Alright, let me think about it…»
- «What? You have to think about it! Listen my darling, it does not work like that!»

- «And how it is supposed to work?»  she asked candidly, adopting at the same time a seductive pose.
- «Wow, this is nice! Errr, I mean… not… this is… YOU are a BAD girl Svetlana!»

- «Really? Mmmm, I like this way you talk to me right now! It makes me feel so horny!» she said, and then she wet her lips with her sweet tongue making them look like ripe strawberries. I was totally disconcerted!
- «…»

- «Don’t you wish you would be in the place of this licorice wheel right now?»
- «Oh yes I do! But you could easily eat me! In fact, I’m not sure…»

- «You don’t have to be afraid, you know I only like good things! Lets take this poor little Marshmallow»

- «Hmmm, so soft and so luscious…»

- «So nice to lick at…»

- «So good, all I want is to have my mouth full of this stuff!»

- «Now, do you have something as tasty to offer to satisfy my appetite?»

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

cheeky+swine

Re: Svetlana is a horny Candy Girl

Post by cheeky+swine »

O!!! M!!!! G!!!!

You have to stop doing this to everyone here. Now I have to go to work with tent-pole pants :shakefist:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

WOW what a great looking photos
She looks so good in those pink pumps and vinyl top & skirt
Your a brave man to put black directly on TPE skin I always get paranoid about my doll getting stains on her from dark clothing.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Candy Crush my Balls!

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasmel »

Super sexy series, thanks for sharing! Always a pleasure to browse Svetlana's photo shoots. She's fiesty and gorgeous as always, and that skirt and those hot pumps are fantastic. :D

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O VR...you are making it very hard for me to stick to my diet....looks good enough to eat...and the candies too :whistle:

Lily :wink:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

fusek330
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fusek330 »

:thumbs_up: Wow great post and story. You and Svetlana are very creative. And Sveltana's fucking sexy. Gotta relieve some pressure down below now. :silly:
Cocked and Loaded!!! Tacos!?!?!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great looking photos and story, VR! Always a treat to watch your posts, photos and excellent outfits on the forum :thumbs_up:

They must have updated the 140 since I got mine, her breasts look a lot more perky nowdays.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Very nice photo shoot. She seems like a naughty girl. But I would be a bit worried about a girl who eats that amount of candy though, in a couple of years, she'll be a fatty. :wink: Ofcourse uh, that's just more of her to love. :whistle:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Very very nice pics and story. You are quite lucky
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

holy moly....

Svetlana is a very naughty girl!

love those photos!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Gorgeous and technically fantastic as always, and this time you had snacks after the shoot!

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words!
cheeky+swine wrote:Now I have to go to work with tent-pole pants :shakefist:
Lol! I had to google "tent-pole pants" to understand what you said. I am from France you know. I take this as a great compliment! :wink:
ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Your a brave man to put black directly on TPE skin I always get paranoid about my doll getting stains on her from dark clothing.
There is a remedy against staining now: Removing stain marks on TPE doll IS possible!
mandos wrote:They must have updated the 140 since I got mine, her breasts look a lot more perky nowdays.
This is quite possible. Given the success of the WM140 body, I am sure there are several moulds in the factories and some may be older or newer with improved design.
stones wrote:This time you had snacks after the shoot!
Dolly Dearest wrote:In a couple of years, she'll be a fatty. :wink: Ofcourse uh, that's just more of her to love. :whistle:
Chances are higher that I will be the fatty. I have to eat all the candies afterwards! I am still working on it more than two weeks after the shooting... :wink:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

VonRubber wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:In a couple of years, she'll be a fatty. :wink: Ofcourse uh, that's just more of her to love. :whistle:
Chances are higher that I will be the fatty. I have to eat all the candies afterwards! I am still working on it more than two weeks after the shooting... :wink:

Von Rubber
You've been eating that floor candy for 2 weeks? My god. :haha4: If it takes you 2 weeks to eat that small amount of candy, then I think you're safe. :wink:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

glam_barbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by glam_barbie »

Very lovely and creative photo shoot, Von Rubber.

INFORMATIONS