www.wmdolls.com

Firmness of TPE —WM Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SC Kline

Firmness of TPE —WM Dolls

Post by SC Kline »

I’ve just received my doll and was wondering if anyone knows any method on how perhaps to alter firmness of a doll by about 20%, let’s say… Can heat or massaging do the trick —just wondering?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Firmness of TPE —WM Dolls

Post by subcom117 »

I'm not a chemical engineer, but I doubt that you can change the properties of the TPE.

What I would recommend: If you have not already, read through this thread, especially page 7 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=90.

The entire thread discusses the proper care for the TPE "skin" of your doll, but on page 7 Indigo recommends a routine to perform when you first receive your doll: multiple washings (to remove manufacturing residue), a mineral oil (baby oil) bath and powdering. My gal was nice out of the box, but after performing these steps, she was 100% better. I know it does not physically alter the TPE, but the TPE odor was gone, replaced with the pleasant scent of the body wash, and, after the mineral oil and powdering, she feels softer to the touch. Its a bit of work (but a lot of fun :lol: ), but I found it is very much worth it.

Good luck and enjoy your new gal.
SC Kline wrote:I’ve just received my doll and was wondering if anyone knows any method on how perhaps to alter firmness of a doll by about 20%, let’s say… Can heat or massaging do the trick —just wondering?

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

I second subcom's suggestion. I'm a days-new TPE owner myself, and just gave a baby-oil bath to Mia and applied vaseline to the pubic area and all joints. Within minutes I could feel a difference in softness, and this without even powdering her yet.

The baby-oil absorbs into her skin quickly, within minutes but I didn't go crazy with application. Vaseline takes much longer, but other than waiting on it to become dry before powdering (to avoid caking), she's perfectly functional in the meantime.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I don't believe you can measurably alter the softness without damaging the structure.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Thank you, guys... Perhaps time itself may soften the firmness.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, SC Kline, welcome to TDF.

Yes, in time the rubber will soften. Not a huge amount, but noticeable. In the meantime, wrap her in an electric blanket on medium; 4-5 hours should be enough time to heat her entire body through if it's a quality blanket. She'll be much softer when thoroughly heated. Depending on the blanket, the 'high' setting would make me nervous.

mykim

Post by mykim »

what doll did you get?
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I have noticed that each of my TPE dolls have different hardness, with the softest being the wm140 and 161.
The others have harder tpe, but that might make it more durable. The wm140 is very soft like the 161 g cup doll.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mishka1965 wrote:I have noticed that each of my TPE dolls have different hardness, with the softest being the wm140 and 161.
The others have harder tpe, but that might make it more durable. The wm140 is very soft like the 161 g cup doll.

Mishka
:thumbs_up: Very astute observation Mishka....I concur...I have a few WMs myself....I thinks thats why the bosses gave me WM dolls to moderate...LOL.

I can confirm that all TPE dolls WM or otherwise will harden up to touch with age, as tey dry out and leech out their hydrocarbons, but here is the thing, then they become more brittle and prone to ersoin, abrasion and tares.

Have a read here...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=clarity

and here

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... neral+oils

for maint routines.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Anung Un Rama wrote:I can confirm that all TPE dolls WM or otherwise will harden up to touch with age, as tey dry out and leech out their hydrocarbons
I defer to experience here, as I have only had one TPE doll, and I must have misjudged the softening I thought I had detected. Perhaps I just keep her so warm all the time that she's soft all the time. My mistake, and it makes sense that they would harden after leeching out the oils. Hopefully, a repeated mineral oil and vaseline treatment will help postpone that inevitability.

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

SC Kline wrote:Thank you, guys... Perhaps time itself may soften the firmness.
I think time will harden it. I had a YL 148cm doll in storage for four months and recently I took her out of the box. Can not say she became softer, but right after applying the baby oil she became definitely softer.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Seattle Slew wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:I can confirm that all TPE dolls WM or otherwise will harden up to touch with age, as tey dry out and leech out their hydrocarbons
I defer to experience here, as I have only had one TPE doll, and I must have misjudged the softening I thought I had detected. Perhaps I just keep her so warm all the time that she's soft all the time. My mistake, and it makes sense that they would harden after leeching out the oils. Hopefully, a repeated mineral oil and vaseline treatment will help postpone that inevitability.

Ok sure..my bad here..this one I will take on me...as I should have been even more thorough and introduced climate as in summer and winter conditions into consideration...this deals with temp and humidity considerations too. :idea:

In Hot Ozzy or say Arizona type summers your TPE gal will dry out, but still seem softer due to being warmer....but this is actually when she needs the most lubing up on her stress points (Daria you are fine with Scooter in Canada LOL...you get oil massages lots 8O and does it ever get hot up there...LOL).

For those Lucky owners who live in climate control 24 degrees C all year round, less drying out , but the dehumidifier function of the AC system can leech your gal out to, so a bit of an oil massage is good for you both :lol:

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Seattle Slew wrote:

Ok sure..my bad here..this one I will take on me...as I should have been even more thorough and introduced climate as in summer and winter conditions into consideration...this deals with temp and humidity considerations too. :idea:

In Hot Ozzy or say Arizona type summers your TPE gal will dry out, but still seem softer due to being warmer....but this is actually when she needs the most lubing up on her stress points (Daria you are fine with Scooter in Canada LOL...you get oil massages lots 8O and does it ever get hot up there...LOL).

For those Lucky owners who live in climate control 24 degrees C all year round, less drying out , but the dehumidifier function of the AC system can leech your gal out to, so a bit of an oil massage is good for you both :lol:

Anung :lol:
It was minus 33 Celsius in Moscow last night, so my observations might be somewhat incorrect :D

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Boobiologist wrote:
It was minus 33 Celsius in Moscow last night, so my observations might be somewhat incorrect :D
Minus 33 deg C 8O .. :lol: ...have not felt that since a job in the Antacrtic back in 02....your TPE gal would have been a touch hard.... :lol:

You need a Sili doll's Yuki doll Elsa variation for those conditions...http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll/sex-doll-suki/

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Yes, like summer and winter tyres we have, analogically I need to have summer and winter dolls.

INFORMATIONS