www.wmdolls.com

Firmness of TPE —WM Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Firmness of TPE —WM Dolls

Post by haremlover »

Whether TPE or Silicone, they are softer when warm and less likely to crack too after de-stressing in a strong pose.

Best wishes

Harem

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Someone asked which doll I got... It's the 141 cm F-cup Zoe —excellent quality, just way too firm for my taste. I may consider selling if the material doesn't soften in the next few months. But here's an important note: The wrists are improved as advertised, along with feet; and Real Love Sex Dolls is on top of their game in every respect. My first doll was the 155 cm Shannon (last year).

mykim

Post by mykim »

so is the F cup firmer than the 155cm? Are you talking about the boobs?
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

mykim wrote:so is the F cup firmer than the 155cm? Are you talking about the boobs?
On mine, they are about the same firmness - and no difference in hardness after many months - never seen this happen.
Once they are soft, they stay soft, but baby oil and warm weather helps, but firmness returns to normal after.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have half a suspicion that WM may be trying out different formulations. There are a number of TPE formulations with different qualities. Firmness is more resistant to abrasion and gives a feeling of higher longevity. Some firmer TPE types are more prone to splitting in cold temperatures after prolonged poses putting the material under compression whilst softer formulations are more prone to linear fragmentation, these problems often noticeable at the groin and the trade-off for one type of material for another is a different sort of degradation. It's for this sort of reason that the manufacturers may well try one and then another. The WM155 from a year ago is very soft as is another Jinsan doll from September or so. But they might be trying a different formulation.

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Abracadbra was able to soften his doll by using baby oil.
Love,
Nyoko

INFORMATIONS