www.wmdolls.com

Breast sex with K-cup (or in general) suggestions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Breast sex with K-cup (or in general) suggestions

Post by jonesy119 »

Hello all!

For those who saw my previous post, my K-cup Mia showed up yesterday, and because she's not yet gone through the maintenance protocols I've stayed away from anything too intense just now. That being said, she's WAY too alluring to just leave her lying there all alone, so I tried breast-sex and found it pretty much impossible.

Their shape and structure, where they don't push together at the bottom, is what makes it difficult (that's not a manufacturing fault, BTW, it's the way the doll needs to be for stability). So I was thinking some kind of "barrier", like clothing, that could essentially sit between her breasts somewhere mid-to-bottom that would at least prevent downward slipping. Although I haven't figured out what might work, especially something that doesn't come with a risk of damage.

Anyone thought about something like this? Or otherwise have other suggestions they've found effective? I hate to think I have this wonderfully busty girl now, and can't "fully" enjoy her attributes the way they're meant to be enjoyed, yeah?

Kcupusay

Re: Brest sex with K-cup (or in general) suggestions

Post by Kcupusay »

Maybe some form of clamp : )

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Breast sex with K-cup (or in general) suggestions

Post by haremlover »

It's possibly a little surprising that dolls are a little similar to real women in real life. So what would a real lady be doing? She'd probably be sitting on a stool at the right height prior to some oral stimulation, or you might both be on your side in bed - or she'd be on top of you. . .

I'm not at all sure about the oil advice but the most important thing is lubrication with a water based lubricant.

Best wishes

Harem

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

So with a real woman, the two breast-sex positions are at or near the top (using our hands and thumbs to assist, which we'll have to do with our dolls), or at the bottom where we're actually rubbing against the skin of her chest between her breasts.

The latter is the solution here: coming up with something that simulates that "down deep" positioning while not damaging the doll or being irritating to rub against.

That's the goal. I have no idea how to achieve it yet, but that's the goal!

Fraz

Post by Fraz »

I would have her on all fours and I'd be on my back. Have you tried that position?

jonesy119
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jonesy119 »

Hey Fraz,

Thanks for the suggestion, but because of how the breasts are when pushed together (pretty much impossible to get that wrap around effect going so you can stay in place) that would come with the same challenges.

I'm thinking of a soft material, much like the spare TPE the doll ships with, that's placed between the breasts and held in place by a manner I haven't figured out yet. Whatever that turns out to be would probably have to involve securing it by using each breast, much like a bondage type situation, I think, where the breasts are tied so they are pushed together and "stand up and out" as it were.

How to do that with a soft material that won't damage the doll, or me with the friction from the back and forth action? No idea at the moment.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Friction is eliminated with proper lubrication. It's essential

Bestwishes

Harem

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

How about an industrial miking machine which would have more than sufficient suction to maintain her breasts in the desired position, that in combination with the rythmic stroke of the machine would I imagine be a highly stimulating experience, the downside is if course the amount of noise the machine would produce coupled with the possibility of having your todger sucked into the vacuum cup and duly liquidised, let us know how you get on. Pop

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

jonesy119 wrote:How to do that with a soft material that won't damage the doll, or me with the friction from the back and forth action? No idea at the moment.
A fabric-based belt from local thrift store? Leather stains so definitely use fabric. May have to wrap the buckle in something as well.

I have one but its only about 30 inches so its too short to fit around her back, but its just long enough to fit under her breasts and then loop over the top. Placement of the belt is more limited in this setup so I don't know if 'gets in the way'. Haven't tried yet because its hot pink and I'm unsure if it'll stain. I probably haven't washed it - I mean, who thinks to wash belts? Testing against my spare TPE chunk today.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I tried this setup, with limited success. It helped keep her breasts together, but the belt on top of her breasts was still in the way for me. Maybe with a longer belt (this one just barely fits in the very last notch) that is anchored to bed post to 'lift' it above her chest and get it out of the way, but at that point the setup is getting complicated.
belt.jpg
belt.jpg (54.3 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
You're welcome to get a fabric belt at local thrift store and try the same to see if it works better for you.

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

or maybe 2 belts tied together?

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Try with the belt crossing over her nipples and around her back.

Mick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mick »

Are her arm joints stiff? If so, you can perhaps position her arms to help keep her breasts in place. This works very well for my ORdoll H-cup.

INFORMATIONS