www.wmdolls.com

Mia's Relaxing, Lazy Holiday Vacation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tman2016

Re: Mia's Relaxing, Lazy Holiday Vacation

Post by tman2016 »

So happy that he two of you had a great time! She looks beautiful in the New Year's pictures and so cozy in the PJ's! It is great to have a girl to spend time with and bring such a great feminine presence to our lives!

Best wishes for a great new year!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasmel »

Thanks for the great comments! Zwedoll, I have a slightly older model D3100 Nikon camera that I use to take pictures of Mia, though I suspect the latest iPhone 7 camera would actually do a better job, especially in the new “portrait” mode. I like to take pictures in low light...I feel it really captures the mood...but I need to have a steady hand otherwise the images come out quite blurry. I try to set the ISO to 800 or higher sensitivity to help out with that. Bottom line, I take a lot of pictures, and handpick the few that I feel really work to capture her.

Generally speaking, I rely on just natural light and I don’t use filters or photoshop the pictures other than to size them down for TDF. That said, once I neglected to dress her in a proper bra in one of the shoots, and so her nipples were a bit more visible than she preferred. She was a bit cross with me for that, so I smoothed them out a bit. That’s about the extent of my image manipulation.

My advice is just to take a LOT of pictures. Some will come out blurry, with bad angles, etc. But the more you take, the more you have to select from. These dolls are gorgeous, so let her do the work; let that innate beauty of hers shine through. BTW I’ve seen pics of your doll Mindy and she’s lovely. You’re doing a great job with her pics!
Attachments
Mia looking over some pictures I took of her, and she's kind of not happy with most of them. She's pretty hard to please.
Mia looking over some pictures I took of her, and she's kind of not happy with most of them. She's pretty hard to please.
browsing.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 457 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

That's a great picture too! You've captured it so well and using the light of the screen is so well done!

I agree, you have to take loads of pictures as your eye only sees what they want to see! When you look at the photos afterwards you then see all sorts of things that you didn't want in the picture! I've done some wonderful shots only to find there's a trailing light wire in it, a coat hanger or even a tub of Vaseline!!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

If it's about loving her looks - I say "Mia culpa'"

Zwedoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zwedoll »

Thanks for your honest explanation!
With that iso I reckon you're using a stand, otherwise you've got an impressively steady hand!
Ok I'll try to experiment more with the camera settings or perhaps get a better one. First thing though will probably be to improve the positions and the props. It's a very fun activity but takes a lot of time and planning, especially with those heavier dolls (Mindy weighs 37kg), and as u said "take a LOT of pictures" plus resize them.
btw, Not so sure this iPhone 7 can beat your camera, they always brag about it but when u compare they mostly can't match old fashion optics IMHO, certainly not in low light conditions.
If I'm wrong I promise to buy one :lol:

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

jasmel, what size is her dark-colored dress?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

jasmel wrote:Image
This is one of the best candid photos I've ever seen here. It looks so simple but also just about perfect. Realistic hand positions and facial expression, apparent lean forward (Dutch angle helps), and especially the screen brightness reflecting from her face. I'm not an art critic or anything but I think this is exceptionally well done.

If I ever take a photo of Brie sitting at my workstation I must remember to turn brightness way up on my monitor and dim room lights a bit to achieve similar effect.

jasmel
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasmel »

Thanks so much for the great feedback! You guys have posted such great shots of your beautiful ladies, it's inspiring!

Coffee, the black dress is from China; I selected it through the websites George at XS Dolls provided and he sized it for me. The tag just says "small". I think the Chinese sizes may be smaller than those here in the US and better suited for petite girls like her. The clothes I buy here for her usually need to be women's XS or children's medium for the best fit.

INFORMATIONS