www.wmdolls.com

WM Torso Doll With Arms/Hands

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM Torso Doll With Arms/Hands

Post by Samurai »

Hey Kate how are you today ?
You look lovely !

DSC00002.JPG
DSC00002.JPG (491.73 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
Show us your tits!
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG (448.41 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
DSC00007.JPG
DSC00007.JPG (552.21 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
I'll give you a light
if you show me your pussy !!

DSC00008.JPG
DSC00008.JPG (479.09 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
You herd me !
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG (483.35 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
DSC00014.JPG
DSC00014.JPG (465.92 KiB) Viewed 2867 times
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Keepitreel43
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Keepitreel43 »

Samurai wrote:
Keepitreel43 wrote:How strong is her TPE smell?
Nope no smell unless you actualy go up close with you nose then yes it does have an odour but i dont realy find it unpleasant. anyway i use Impulse body spray on the dolls with no harmful effects. :thumbs_up:
photo-28.jpg
So there is a very light smell you need to be right next to the doll to smell, but it won't permeate a room? I wonder why so many others say it takes months to not smell the "TPE smell" after getting a new doll?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Keepitreel43 wrote:
Samurai wrote:
Keepitreel43 wrote:How strong is her TPE smell?
Nope no smell unless you actualy go up close with you nose then yes it does have an odour but i dont realy find it unpleasant. anyway i use Impulse body spray on the dolls with no harmful effects. :thumbs_up:
photo-28.jpg
So there is a very light smell you need to be right next to the doll to smell, but it won't permeate a room? I wonder why so many others say it takes months to not smell the "TPE smell" after getting a new doll?
Well that could be for a number of reasons

1/ they don't or have not washed their doll (i use fairy washing up liquid and a soft sponge) :whistle: {and the body spray}
2/ Their sence of smell is better than mine. :?
3/ I have become amune as i have had TPE dolls around my home for the last 4 years. :roll:
4/ All of the above :mrgreen:

But each to their own, as i don't find it that bad, At the moment i have 2 TPE dolls and the torso in a bedroom all less than 4 months old and i can't smell the TPE when i enter the room...

Sam... :)

:glou:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I could smell TPE...
... never throughout the whole house
... in the same room for the first 4 or 5 days (it did not make me sick like some people say, but it was very noticeable)
... in bed for the first two or three weeks
... within two inches of her skin for the first two months or so

After 3 and half months she generally doesn't smell at all anymore. The only time I get a whiff of TPE is inserting and removing the vaginal insert, because her vaginal canal has never been washed and TPE smell inside hasn't ever gotten a chance to 'air out' like her skin has. I do try to leave her legs spread for a good long while on weekends to air out her insides, but it still smells.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Samurai,
What beautiful photos you took for this wonderful torso!
She looks very special..
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

TK421
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TK421 »

My torso arrived yesterday. I'm very impressed with how she looks and feels. much better than I was expecting.
Thanks again for the info Samurai, much appreciated.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (588.32 KiB) Viewed 2690 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (605 KiB) Viewed 2690 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (586.17 KiB) Viewed 2690 times

Keepitreel43
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Keepitreel43 »

So what are your thoughts now that you have had the torso for a while?

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Samurai wrote:
Show us your tits!

))))))))

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Keepitreel43 wrote:So what are your thoughts now that you have had the torso for a while?
Worth every penny and then some. Doll with legs = awkward :roll: Without legs = Heaven :mrgreen: :whistle:

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Wonderful pics! In my view the stumps of the legs of a torso doll should be a little more longer, because it than gives a better position for doggy style.

dr_bokeh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dr_bokeh »

I really like the photos from TK421, the torso doll is a nice shade, and an alluring face.. a good choice in head, hair and eyes.

I like the idea of a torso doll for a couple of reasons: First it's easier to store, and it's all about play time. The thing which kind of rubs me the wrong way is the design of the dolls or torso dolls don't seem to make a whole lot of sense. The best torso design I've seen, and I've seen plenty, if not all the choices out there, is the Ruby 13 Torso.

The reason I think the Ruby 13 torso is a good design is because instead of sharp cut off edges the stubs (per se) are rounded and seem more thoughtfully designed with ergonomics in mind. Sure it might not stand up for display, but are you buying this to show it off? Maybe, but doubtful.

Honestly, I wish I knew the reasoning behind the designer or manufacturers choices when it comes to designing a torso or partial body sex doll, or sex toy. These designs kind of remind me of the questions I have about why people design road ways one way and not another.. it really seems like the thought is, "Well it really looks good on my computer." vs. "Will this item actually serve the purpose it was intended to provide." Ya know?

There is another company out there I recently found which I'm not sure I can comment on or not but they produce a few sex torso or body part toys, some of which are sold on venders sites I've seen here. The torso they have for sale is very similar to the Ruby 13 doll, but for a lot less, and resembles in design and material the doll TC1209. They have two TC1209 dolls, one is supposed to have a built in spine or structured interior to make it less floppy, while the other appears to be from the same manufacturer. The torso which offered by the same company is similar to the Ruby 13 in that it has legs cut off just above the knee, but no arms.

Anyways if I can mention the company, I will later. Not sure if they are legitimate or not though. I did notice they may have been at an expo or two, but unsure if they are actually creating their own dolls or if they are creating counterfeit products.
"The LARGE print giveth, while the small print taketh away!" -Tom Waits

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

She's fantastic! Love the older milf look with darker hair.
JM 75cm Angel C

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Best looking torso I've seen to this day. Very lovely/amazing photos you took for us to see Samurai. Thankyou for sharing ^^

jaybee111

Post by jaybee111 »

Has anyone done a boob jiggle video of this yet? If not, please do and thank you in advance. Are the boobs about the same size as the 155cm Barbie?

Jagger17
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jagger17 »

HI, this doll looks perfect for storage considerations. I hear alot of people talking about the breasts... can someone chime in on if the booty is soft or is it hard and stiff like alot of dolls out there??

INFORMATIONS