www.wmdolls.com

Broken Hip Joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jerryr708

Re: Broken Hip Joint

Post by jerryr708 »

Poolguy34 wrote:Since you are getting a new body I say remove the skeleton from the old one and post a lot of pictures. I have a 156 and would like to know her insides.
If it were me, I would practice clean and small incisions at all joints and then tighten/loosen them. Then I would learn the art of plastic surgery to seal up the incisions with various techniques to make them as clean and durable as possible. You could also test the repair job by how much movement or how far to extend the movement to see how strong the repair was. I would test her to see how much mineral oil and how often and keep a records. You could also test on color staining and learn how to remove stains. You might even want to test boob jobs by filling them up with injections. Test different paint on her nipples. Try some tattoos, freckles and hair transplants. Don't be in a rush to strip her flesh down. There is to much information you could learn from that test subject.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

This is insane. I'd really like to hear from WM how they intend to remedy this problem - do they even care?

Do YL and OR suffer this same problem? If not i'd probably go with them until we get an official fix.

I own a 6 year old BoyToy and have had no problems with the skeleton. Granted they're significantly more expensive but still i'd expect a product that actually functions properly.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

jerryr708 wrote:Test different paint on her nipples.
Rather, make this "Test different non-toxic applicants (like lipstick) on her nipples"

You want to use paint you go right ahead, but you're probably better off sticking with subtances that are considered safe for human ingestion, particuarly if a doll's nipples and areolae should ever find their way to your mouth or tongue. Lipstick might not last as long as paint, but its far safer.

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

JunkGuy wrote:
jerryr708 wrote:Test different paint on her nipples.
Rather, make this "Test different non-toxic applicants (like lipstick) on her nipples"

You want to use paint you go right ahead, but you're probably better off sticking with subtances that are considered safe for human ingestion, particuarly if a doll's nipples and areolae should ever find their way to your mouth or tongue. Lipstick might not last as long as paint, but its far safer.
I was running out of time before work and typed a bunch of brainstorming before rushing out the door. Didn't have a lot of time to read over my thoughts.

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

mac wrote:My 158's hip just broke. I was just adjusting the leg slightly, being very careful. Had it for less than 48 hours.
Claim for refund or replacement.

itvman

Post by itvman »

Yes, if it broke that quickly it was obviously defective. The vendor should replace it for you. If they don't then name and shame them here and no-one will ever buy from them again.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

I see that the last post on this topic was back in Aug 2017. Wondering if WM dolls are still having hip problems or if the issue was resolved. Any recent issues?

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

SteelWings

Post by SteelWings »

these examples are making me very nervious about the idea of ordering a WM doll for myself. I don't want to fork over nearly $3000 NZD and not even get 15 minutes of play time before the skeleton snaps.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Just a thought about damage during transport.
The force necessary to fracture metal will totally wreck the softer material of the doll around the break.

Fabricating metal skeletons (metal working) is a skilled process but sometimes things go wrong and damage occurs.
Each individual piece of the skeleton is manufactured in large quantities, tossed into a bin, moved around with a fork truck and then assembled into a skeleton.
This does not take into account the use of softer metals (for lightness), cheap inclusion filled raw metals and/or poor design.
I doubt quality control picked up the stress crack before being the body molding process and you have a doll delivered with a defective skeleton.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is yet another reason I've been hesitant about getting another girl. I've been looking at the 166c girl ever since they came out with it and it's most tempting but, it's one helluva long way from China to anywhere in CONUS and anything can happen. Moreover, even if she's perfect upon arrival things can still go amuck even after just a week.

I had a 160D girl arrive near perfect but, the first time I tried to stand her up the right leg buckled at the knee and there I was all 145 pounds of me trying to wrestle and keep from falling an 85 pound dead weight girl. Something inside wasn't kosher although outwardly she looked as good as it gets. I ended up just having her as a bedside pardner but still had to try and stand her when it came time to change the sheets...too much hassle and I ended up selling her to someone stronger and younger than me.

Another thing-these girls are high maintenance regardless if they arrive perfect or with broken hips, legs, etc. Having a problem from the very get go is just not acceptable. I've seen at least two different threads lately about broken hips. Something needs to be looked into more in depth before shipping these girls out as perfection personified...and, fro upward of $2K one would expect a high degree of perfection. That's not exactly pocket change for most of us.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm ready to order a 156C but I'm looking at other brands because of WM's skeleton.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

INFORMATIONS