www.wmdolls.com

156cm question about wrist rotation

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
pmvlove
Apprentice
Apprentice

156cm question about wrist rotation

Post by pmvlove »

Greetings! I'm new, and a very happy owner of a 156cm with a 46 & 85 head, tan skin, built in, no standing option. I bought her though 1am and aside from a small imperfection in the forehead of the 85 head, she arrived fast and flawless.

I've named her Lisa and we've had quite a bit of fun already. She was hard to move around at first but I've already gotten used to her.

Now, I do have one question, which is the one skeletal motion I haven't been able to figure out...can someone please clarify exactly how I'm supposed to rotate her wrists so they're not eternally palms down? I've seen the thread that mentions rotating by the wrist, but it doesn't seem to budge in the least and I'm scared of breaking something.

But I'd really like to have a sideways pose and underhand grip for obscene hand gestures, or even rotate to have her palm against her ass instead of the opposite direction. Any help would be appreciated :)

halmahera

Re: 156cm question about wrist rotation

Post by halmahera »

I have the same question.
My YL128 from July 2016 has wrist rotation, but my recent YL128 from December 2016 doesn't.
It seems that there were some changes in the skeleton design recently.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

This won't be much help, but the same with my dolls, an up & down motion but no sideways motion

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

my o.r. doll and first yl both would turn from the wrist down and also from the forearm down to the wrist, but would only do it best with the arm straight and being held at the palm and the wrist at the same time, so basically a two handed job to turn one doll wrist.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I was about to ask this as well at some point. I have a WM 140 bought a year ago, who is unable to rotate wrists. I have no idea if the larger dolls are capable of this, or if it's something that is coming with newer models. It's a very frustrating limitation when trying to position the doll in natural looking positions, both for photography and sex. It's one of the things that my next doll just has to be capable of.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day guys

I got my 156 a couple of months ago and it took me at least a month to get the courage to turn the wrists 8O

Yes, they are very stiff but they do move. I used the same method as with my DS but you must use more caution with the WM as it doesn't have such a large palm plate inside. In fact it feels like a small metal plate attached to the hinge with what I believe are hollow coils through the palm and solid wires inserted into the flexible coils for the fingers. This makes the hand more fragile but does allow more pose-ability for the hand.

Ok, so how I do it. Feel where the solid plate is hinged at the wrist and bend the hand up 90° to the arm so the palm faces out. Be careful you are bending at the hinge and not the coils that come out of it.

Hold the hand near the hinge and I grip my other hand on her arm on the other side of the wrist hinge. Now the scary bit (the 1st time) As you put some force (with both hands)on the arm and wrist to rotate it you will feel the whole forearm "bone" rotate right up to the elbow and it will most likely creak. Mine did, but it will be easier the more you do it.

If you are not sure about the way I describe this, please ask for more detail as I would not like you to hurt your sweetie. In the meantime I will look for a pic of the hand skeleton someone posted elsewhere to add to this thread to make it a bit clearer.

DM

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I have the WM 156 in natural skin tone and her left wrist/forearm rotates but her right doesn't at all.

I'm like you I want to pose her hands and arms in different positions but I can't.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

My thumb and index finger are pointing at the to swivel spots on the forearm and wrist now this is a standard skeleton arm from a standard doll that alot of the manufacturers are using . This may be helpful this may not do you any good whatsoever but those are the places they should be swiveling if they have this design
Attachments
20161223_113726.jpg
20161223_113726.jpg (712.42 KiB) Viewed 3976 times

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Thanks for posting that pic abracadabra. Do you have a pic that is a close up of just the wrist and fingers, possibly with the finger wires inserted.

I saw one recently and the poster commented on how the finger wires slide into the flexible coils and can sometimes come out making the owner think the finger is broken but can actually can easily be put back in place, but I can't seem to find it again.

If anyone knows the one I am talking about, please point me in the right direction to find it.

DM

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Ok I just tried doing what Dees Man mention on her right arm and couldn't get it to budge.
I don't want to damage her so I stopped, when I was trying to twist her forearm the "bone" didn't move but the TPE skin did

The next doll I get (a JM 130) will hopefully not have this problem.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Ok I just tried doing what Dees Man mention on her right arm and couldn't get it to budge.
I don't want to damage her so I stopped, when I was trying to twist her forearm the "bone" didn't move but the TPE skin did

The next doll I get (a JM 130) will hopefully not have this problem.
You should only Twist from the wrist and hand area using two hands in order to keep the hand flat I'm straight within the tpe material. My yl only Twisted in one arm the other did not until much later and I don't know exactly what I did to free it up

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Dees Man wrote:Thanks for posting that pic abracadabra. Do you have a pic that is a close up of just the wrist and fingers, possibly with the finger wires inserted.

I saw one recently and the poster commented on how the finger wires slide into the flexible coils and can sometimes come out making the owner think the finger is broken but can actually can easily be put back in place, but I can't seem to find it again.

If anyone knows the one I am talking about, please point me in the right direction to find it.

DM
Indeed I can upload a picture here in just a little while as I am struggling and hurrying to get Christmas gifts done for friends and family at the moment

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I did that I was trying to twist just the wrist and it wouldn't budge.

I didn't want to force it too much that I'd be afraid of further damage.

Might keep trying though

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61317 is the DS wrist rotation thread and it applies to many dolls with rotating wrists whilst http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=65867 is Pippa's guide to wrists.

I had a WM155 I bought second hand made in May this year and the wrists were so stiff I didn't dare rotate them. Likewise her mid-back joint. My OR156 rotates fine but her mid-back joint is so stiff I fear breaking her.

It's possible that the design hasn't changed but tension on the bolts is not regulated as well as it might be. This is something that WM might usefully keep an eye on . . .

Best wishes

Harem

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

Man was this a timely topic. My doll arrived a few days ago, (a gorgeous WM152) I have not had a lot of time to get to know her, but this is my first doll and I am trying to be very careful. I specifically came on TDF today to research skeleton issues and pictures. I guess once you figure out the skeleton movement, it won't be so scary to move limbs like they are designed to be moved. She is very tight; (standing option) Obviously NOBODY wants to hurt their doll.

Once again, thanks to the TDF community for the advice. BTW, any thoughts on the goose neck? Any other skeleton pictures and advice would be welcome.

INFORMATIONS