www.wmdolls.com

This is Ass.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TylerDerden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: This is Ass.

Post by TylerDerden »

I am about to pull the trigger on a new doll (first doll). I LOVE this doll. But is it practical to get a doll so large/heavy for a first doll being that i do not have any knowledge or technique in cleaning and dressing her? My main concern is ruining her due to ignorance.

I realize she will be heavy, but i am pretty strong and in good shape. Or is it reasonable to get a WM 140 to start with (those are nice too but aren't juicy) learn and then go up later? This way i have a petite and curvy one?

My concern of the 140 is that it might be too firm, i dont know. Not like there are any showrooms and vendors dont seem to post anything but factory pictures (why is this anyhow)?

Which one might be easier to get clothes for?

thoughts everyone? RLSD has a smoking discount going on this week and dont want to miss it.

thank you!

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Sadly for me buddy I am just a Mr average there LOL

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

The weight concerns are why I think every doll manufacturer should offer torso versions of their products. Some people simply will be scared off by the weight or storage issues associated with a full-body doll. Torsos of this doll would sell like crazy. I'm a breast man and *I* would want to own one!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

Its not just an ass...... Its THE ass....

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

skyhawk747 wrote:Sadly for me buddy I am just a Mr average there LOL
I think the butt crack isn't very deep on dolls despite the size of the butt. So we should be ok! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:Do u need a big cock to get in between those cheeks though and into her ass?
Well you can never go wrong by having a big cock! :D
I have a big cock.

Huh? Not what were you thinking? The nerve! Get your head out of the gutter!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

DAMN! 8O Xephyr has a big cock! :haha4:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

MORE PICS PLEASE!

...No Xephyr, not your cock! I meant this thick ass doll!! ;) lol

One of the best figures I've seen, and the face is real pretty too. Tits are a little big for my tastes but oh well
Another great WM

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

Xephyr wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
skyhawk747 wrote:Do u need a big cock to get in between those cheeks though and into her ass?
Well you can never go wrong by having a big cock! :D
I have a big cock.

Huh? Not what were you thinking? The nerve! Get your head out of the gutter!

Le Coq Sportif

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

TylerDerden wrote:I am about to pull the trigger on a new doll (first doll). I LOVE this doll. But is it practical to get a doll so large/heavy for a first doll being that i do not have any knowledge or technique in cleaning and dressing her? My main concern is ruining her due to ignorance.

I realize she will be heavy, but i am pretty strong and in good shape. Or is it reasonable to get a WM 140 to start with (those are nice too but aren't juicy) learn and then go up later? This way i have a petite and curvy one?

My concern of the 140 is that it might be too firm, i dont know. Not like there are any showrooms and vendors dont seem to post anything but factory pictures (why is this anyhow)?

Which one might be easier to get clothes for?
You should get the doll you really want, not a smaller one as trial unless you have serious concerns about your strength, which you say you do not. Cleaning and maintenance isn't going to be all that different between dolls of these sizes. You'll get used to the larger size and weight, and be happier for getting the one you really want. I went for the quite large and heavy 165K from my first doll and don't regret it at all. I did go for insert though to make cleaning easier. Helps to review some other threads on this site to get used to what techniques work and what to avoid. Relying on other's experiences will eliminate your concern over ignorance.

Regarding photos, try to find threads on the forum of the same doll. There may be some candid photos that are more useful than the factory-supplied photos you see everywhere else, but being a rather new doll, there's not a lot to go on but the factory stuff at this time. You can try your luck with Doll Matrix or Doll Album to find more photos.

The larger the doll the easier it is to find sexy clothes that fit properly. The 140cm means children's section; 150+ is more adult clothing. Even so, its typically Small or X-Small size (though tops on the bigger breasted models may be medium or larger, and bottoms on a big butt model like this one may be medium.)

LAL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LAL »

You guys are all helpful and hilarious.
I received my 152 doll last week via Jeff at BCD. I've been very busy and still have things to do regarding the doll. I have been on the TDF forums asking questions about skeleton movements etc, but the TDF community has been a real asset to us newbies.

This doll seems to have attracted a LOT of interest from new first time doll owners like myself. So I can tell you; be mentally and physically prepared to deal with the 80 plus pounds of weight in the full configuration. The best booty in the biz and the healthy bust, thighs, and legs do not come without a downside. Nothing is perfect and nothing is right for everyone. (except clean air and water) It's a trade-off; you can buy a skinny, short, light weight doll, or you can buy the tallest, heaviest doll made, or something in between. I have picked up some useful tips about handling and moving dolls on the forum.

I have found that it is not hard to find adult clothes and sexy outfits for this doll, but the large bust along with the under 5 foot height means you have to be very careful about clothing choices.

I was lucky (and smart) enough to get the magnetic head adapters from Jeff with my order. Highly recommended; and it allows you to easily remove the head and save about 5 pounds when moving the doll, in addition to all of the other benefits.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Magnetic head adapters? I haven't read much about those. Is there a link you can share? Those sound neat.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You can find out about the head adapters in the BCD section as well as see more pictures of what a 152WM looks like from more factory photos that came in today to Jeff.
I think the faces look great and that is without a professional make up job as well.
Love,
Nyoko
Attachments
nyokogift.gif
nyokogift.gif (452.13 KiB) Viewed 1511 times

mykim

Post by mykim »

LAL wrote:You guys are all helpful and hilarious.
I received my 152 doll last week via Jeff at BCD. I've been very busy and still have things to do regarding the doll. I have been on the TDF forums asking questions about skeleton movements etc, but the TDF community has been a real asset to us newbies.

This doll seems to have attracted a LOT of interest from new first time doll owners like myself. So I can tell you; be mentally and physically prepared to deal with the 80 plus pounds of weight in the full configuration. The best booty in the biz and the healthy bust, thighs, and legs do not come without a downside. Nothing is perfect and nothing is right for everyone. (except clean air and water) It's a trade-off; you can buy a skinny, short, light weight doll, or you can buy the tallest, heaviest doll made, or something in between. I have picked up some useful tips about handling and moving dolls on the forum.

I have found that it is not hard to find adult clothes and sexy outfits for this doll, but the large bust along with the under 5 foot height means you have to be very careful about clothing choices.

I was lucky (and smart) enough to get the magnetic head adapters from Jeff with my order. Highly recommended; and it allows you to easily remove the head and save about 5 pounds when moving the doll, in addition to all of the other benefits.
can you share some tips about how to move this doll? I also ordered one and have yet to receive it but I want to be able to store her in the standing position
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Damn! Looks better than a PIB Bathing Beauty I had (Which is one of the best killer body's in doll history) I bet cost much less and feels incredible, how much for this jewel?

STT

INFORMATIONS