www.wmdolls.com

German WM exclusive vendor?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollAdict
Former Member

German WM exclusive vendor?

Post by DollAdict »

I found a vendor in Germany wich seems to be an WM exclusive vendor. Their prices are good, but they are not so fast on the email. Can this vendor be trusted? Someone bought from them?

https://www.dollpark.com/

fischkopf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: German WM exclusive vendor?

Post by fischkopf »

Before you decide -and judge the prices - look in the other European countries. There are sure better options.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

DollAdict wrote:I found a vendor in Germany wich seems to be an WM exclusive vendor. Their prices are good, but they are not so fast on the email. Can this vendor be trusted? Someone bought from them?

I'd reccomend Sandro from DollStudio - http://dollstudio.org/ He is based in Berlin and has a spotless track-record here on TDF in addition
to being one of the most active vendors here on TDF.

~G
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

xsdolls wrote:
DollAdict wrote:I found a vendor in Germany wich seems to be an WM exclusive vendor. Their prices are good, but they are not so fast on the email. Can this vendor be trusted? Someone bought from them?

I'd reccomend Sandro from DollStudio - http://dollstudio.org/ He is based in Berlin and has a spotless track-record here on TDF in addition
to being one of the most active vendors here on TDF.

~G

I toke a look around there and i find them way to overpriced. I would be a thief of myself. Acutally i found a lot of stores that are not approved by this forum. So they are all thieves and scammers? What does it take to become approved? If i know that, i simply call them al and hear what they have to say about that. I think most stores are not "approved" . Being approved can also mean to drive up the prices because people buy because of the approval. If you have money to spend you would not care. But for people like me, at the lower side of society, there are reasons to look at the price. Actually, more a need then a reason.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Well, its your money and if you're limited on what you can spend then it does make sense to look for a good price for what you are interested in.
You should however expect people here to reply with forum approved vendors and to imply that those will have higher prices just by being approved here will not win you many friends.
Given the amount of "vendors" out there and the amount of issues people dropping by here had to experience most here will err on the side of caution - and that is DollStudio - one of the most friendly and competent there is.
Good luck whatever way you decide to go.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

spookylittleboy

Post by spookylittleboy »

Having taken alook at the OP's mentioned site (dollpark.com) i wouldnt trust em. Maybe the site is on the level, maybe not. Based on what i saw at the very least they are playing fast and lose mislabeling pictures and the same dolls costing different prices. Id steer clear of them but thats just me. ultimatly your the one spending the cash and you can go wherever you want to spend it.

As for Dollstudio. They may be alot more expensive but it is a trusted and confirmed deliverer of ordered goods.

If you do go to dollpark let us know how it ends.

mikki 333
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mikki 333 »

I purchase today my TPE-Doll by DOLLPARK. This vendor to be in high repute in germany.
Greetings

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Hi!
I ordered my WM doll there, too because this seller has good reputation in Germany.
There are a few other vendors with similar price for the same dolls.
I already found a lot of important information here in the forum and on the website and german forum of this vendor.

mikki 333
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mikki 333 »

Correct!!!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

The dolls are checked there before they are delivered to the customer. If there occur damages they don´t deliver the damaged doll to customers they say.
I found this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU0cGMqq3M4

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

spookylittleboy wrote:Having taken alook at the OP's mentioned site (dollpark.com) i wouldnt trust em. Maybe the site is on the level, maybe not. Based on what i saw at the very least they are playing fast and lose mislabeling pictures and the same dolls costing different prices. Id steer clear of them but thats just me. ultimatly your the one spending the cash and you can go wherever you want to spend it.

As for Dollstudio. They may be alot more expensive but it is a trusted and confirmed deliverer of ordered goods.

If you do go to dollpark let us know how it ends.
They have different prices for the same doll, did you take a look at the size? just hinting.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Yes, 100-200$, sometimes maybe more for the dolls I looked for.
As this ist 5-10% of the total price an price reductions were made I think it´s normal.
Some options cost only half price at different ventors. This is one point people should have a look at.

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

fischkopf wrote:Before you decide -and judge the prices - look in the other European countries. There are sure better options.
So far i did not find them. maybe you have links?

Dalo1970
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dalo1970 »

Good day. I would like to ask for help. Verified by dealers in Germany:
realdoll24.de
dollpark.com
rs-dolls.com

INFORMATIONS