www.wmdolls.com

Cleaning And Drying

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Cleaning And Drying

Post by Rustey »

Hi Guys,

I have been thinking about how to clean and dry a doll after use on each opening. The openings must be fiushed out thouroughly but how can you do that without laying her flat. What I mean is my shower is not big enough to lay her flat and if she is sitting on a stool I cannot see how I can wash them out if she is sitting on them. If I try to clean her in another room there will be too much water to flush her out.

Then once I have figured that problem out comes drying her. Which is more difficult. These are long tight passages, how can towels get up there to dry. I think blow dry is out, the TPE is too tight for the air to go through. I did think of using condoms to make cleaning easier but there is still the lube to clean out and then dry.

I feel she will turn out to be just a big teddy bear to cuddle at night becuase I am too concerned about using her becuase of the cleaning.

Thanks in advance,

Ruste

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cleaning And Drying

Post by Dolly Dearest »

You should have received one of these vaginal flushing thingies along with your doll.
IMG_5295-300x300.jpg
IMG_5295-300x300.jpg (15.7 KiB) Viewed 3040 times
Stick it in there and flush her with water. To dry her, you can easily get some toilette paper, roll it up and stick it inside her, let it soak in for a moment, then pull it out. Repeat this a couple of times, until it's not wet anymore. Leave one in for a few hours to get rid of any leftover moist, preferably while having her spread her legs so that air will get in as well. Hard to explain this process, but I hope you understand how I mean.
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Rustey

What Dolly Dearest said is pretty good advice. The only way my ideas differ is rather than toilet paper I use kitchen paper. It's much stronger, you can twist it into a fairly tight rod to poke in and it won't fall apart inside as quickly when it gets wet. That is enough to dry my silicone girls. My TPE girls then get the aquarium pump tube inserted for a few hours. The pump I have has 2 outlets so I used a T joiner to put the 2 tubes into one.

Those squeezy bottles are cheap and don't last long. I bought an enema toy from my local Adult toy shop and it's still good after 2½ years and it's the best way I've found for rinsing her mouth.

I don't use the bum hole as it's too easy to damage. I did on my first TPE girl and once was enough. I could see that continuing to do that was not going to be good for her.

Inserts are much easier to clean than built in. As you have posted in the WM subforum I think you will find that there isn't a great deal of difference in the outer appearance of the 2 options WM have for their vaginas. I can't comment at all on the internals of a built in as all my girls have insert for the ease of cleaning and they feel pretty real. :multi:

If you get the standing option on a WM doll they have 3 metal bolts protruding the TPE under the foot so they are not completely sealed. Puting her in the shower or bath may make her susceptible to water getting into the skeleton which will cause problems down the road. I think you will find sponge baths are the prefered cleaning method by most manufacturers.

What you do with your girl(s) is up to you, but you sound like you want to have sex with her so fully embrace that and you with find out that the sex is incredible.

DM

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

My doll also has as insert, but for built-in, you should invest in some silica packets. Towels can only do so much for you. Silica is hydrophilic and sucks up moisture out of the atmosphere - its often packaged with electronics to do the same. Use towels (I would recommend some cheap microfiber towels over anything paper) until as dry as you can, then stuff some silica packets into her to finish the job. The packets all contain dozens of small silica beads and a porous exterior, so air can traverse through them easily.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

It's not that hard to clean cavities in the shower. When having her sitting on a stool of some sort, tilt her slightly backward and spread the legs, and you should have more than enough space to work with. Pull her back forward a bit so that she doesn't rest on her neck or head. I usually screw off the handle on my shower and quickly use the hose to flush out the cavities with not too hot water, put some mild soap in there, then flush again. You have to be careful though and use little pressure, and keep the cavity open enough so that the water can easily pour out without risking to bloat the doll or get through that stupid vag-ball. Alternatively use a pump of some sort as mentioned above. And yeah, be careful with the feet if you have the standing-doll addon. I'd suggest to wrap a plastic bag around both her feet, and the neck, to avoid water leaking in.

As for drying, I wouldn't recommend paper since it can stick to the surface and tear up into little pieces everywhere. Instead get a proper small fiber towel, which can also be washed and re-used. Wrap it around a thin stick of some sort and carefully stick it all the way in through the cavity. Let it stay and soak up for about a minute, and then carefully pull it out again. I say careful because you want to avoid getting creases around the entry by friction.

After that I very much recommend to use an aquarium-pump, as mentioned above, to let it vent properly and dry everything perfectly, especially if you're about to put the doll into storage again afterwards. This is a very good advice.

Also make sure to powder any exterior surface you've cleaned in the process afterwards to make it less sticky.

As for extremely quick cleaning for quickies and such, I've experimented with inserting thin freeze bags that i've "welded" to proper size at my job, to work much like a female condom. The bags I've found are very thin and soft while still tough, so they affect the feel very little, and are very cheap to buy (also make sure they are not made of silicone or latex if your doll is TPE). I'm sure the welding for resizing can easily be done at home as well with some imagination. You just need something hot to cut and seal with.
By using this you can just do your thing, pull out and throw the bag, and do some quick cleaning just around the cavity entrance if needed. Done in a couple of minutes. Others here are using actual female condoms as well, but which is more expensive and can be hard to find.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

May I suggest going to your local aged care supplier or local hospital and purchasing one of these portable toilet chairs. The tub in the bottom is removable. You can use it easily in your bathroom and it won't matter if you spill a little water on the tiles. These chairs are Ideal for cleaning dolls.
Attachments
20161023_105213.jpg
20161023_105213.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2941 times
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Also I'am considering buying a doll tpe. I saw the artist doll's pictures and I must say that the built-in insert is much more real.
So I ask myself and to all if, to avoid these problems, would be wiser to use a male condom. :roll:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I use a camping toilet I got off eBay for about $15, a plastic storage box and a fuel siphon. She can just be moved into a sitting position on the bed and lifted onto the seat - easy! She can sit there while she dries and I use a cloth on a stick method to finish drying.
Attachments
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2900 times
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2900 times
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG (710.63 KiB) Viewed 2900 times
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Probably even cheaper than my method Mr Hollows if you have to buy it.. I'm just lucky I got mine for nothing when my mum was in hospital.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who post pictures upside down. Hahaha :whistle:
Cheers OlmanOz.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It's my f'n iPad - it has a mind of its own! Sorry mate I did it for you in Oz!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Haha. .that's funny. ... i usually have to hold my phone upside down when reading stuff from USA so thanks...... :multi:

Whoops sorry. Your in UK. ... now I'm just confused. I better not hijack this thread any more. :roll:
OlmanOz

Rustey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rustey »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your advice, great information.

I am considering the sillica packs, but my concern is the vaginal tunnel is 17 cm long how am I to get the packs out? Or do I just put them in the entrance and would this still dry the entire tunnel?

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Drying the cavities will probably be the toughest part and Boobiologist`s self made velour covered paint roller and wooden handle is probably the cheapest and most efficient solution to dry best the cavities of the doll once these are washed clean:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... al#p854157

:glou:

Cindia, Sili Doll

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I wouldn't bother myself with silica gel unless she is going to be put away for some time. Usually you can get her pretty dry using a paper towel or a cloth on a stick method. If she is going to be 'used' fairly regularly what's the point to just put more lube etc in there straight away! Just give her a good clean and dry every now and again when you have a rest/break! As long as you use antibacterial soap/handwash she should be fine for a day or so even if she isn't 'bone' dry...... hmmm or should that be boner dry!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Rustey wrote:I am considering the sillica packs, but my concern is the vaginal tunnel is 17 cm long how am I to get the packs out? Or do I just put them in the entrance and would this still dry the entire tunnel?
They have all kinds of different sizes. If you wanted to stick one that deeply into her you could try tying a little string around it so it could easily be pulled out. Or use some long forceps. The packets I've used are about 2" wide by about 3" long. I fold them in half and they plug up her holes nicely. I only have an insert model though so no experience pushing them all the way in.

INFORMATIONS