www.wmdolls.com

118cm bride ,Who is her master?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
passionplay

Re: 118cm bride ,Who is her master?

Post by passionplay »

LoneRanger wrote: If she was NOT TPE I was considering her. :whistle:
Are you a silicone admirer? (If I may ask...?)

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1singer »

I really love this doll,but I have a ? can you also put a wm head #9 on this body.I want both.

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1singer »

I really love this doll,but I have a ? can you also put a wm head #9 on this body.I want both.

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1singer »

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

1singer wrote:I really love this doll,but I have a ? can you also put a wm head #9 on this body.I want both.
Hey 1singer,

I'm interested in this doll also, and have wondered about additional heads as well. As to your question, the answers you get will be opinions as to how another head will look on this doll, comparing it to the overall size of the body.

I have found through other purchases, that the best way to make up your own mind is to get the circumference dimensions of both an alternative head you're interested in, and the head that is shown on the doll your interested in. Additionally, you'll want to know if the "fit", where the head attaches to the neck, is as proper for the alternative head as it is for the head that is shown on the doll you're considering purchasing. You'll obviously have to decide if the alternative head dimension is acceptable.

The only source where you can get this precise information, that I've been able to find, is the factory contact for "Real Love Sex Dolls", a vendor here on TDF. Of course, this only applies to the dolls they sell. I wish more Manufacturers/Vendors would make this information readily available.

You can certainly skip all of this and rely on the sellers opinions. They want you satisfied and I'm sure will give their best advice to you. It's just a decision I would like to make myself if possible.

Hope this helps!!! :glou:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

1singer wrote:I really love this doll,but I have a ? can you also put a wm head #9 on this body.I want both.
Hi,1singer,
I think the #9 head is a little bigger on the 118cm body..

Cheers

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

TylerDerden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TylerDerden »

I think I want one of these as my first doll. Anyone review it yet? Also, how fast can i get one? Seems like it takes forever! :D

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

shes a mini jessica rabbit

nice
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

This is without question, the BEST and HOTTEST small size doll I have ever seen! For the first time, she looks like a small WOMAN! not a kindergartner. The broad hips and more mature face are key, not to mention the breasts but large breasts alone, don't give a doll a womanly appearance. Some natural pubes would be the cherry on the sundae!

Love this doll and she has such a devious look to her face! She's trouble!!!!! LOL!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I found a pic of a beautiful woman from Russia who resembles this doll, me likey. :D :onfire: :onfire:
tmp_16593-img_1478061602188749071094.jpg
tmp_16593-img_1478061602188749071094.jpg (252.93 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1singer »

When it comes to sexy dolls this one is one of the sexist dolls on this forum,it would be a hard choice between this doll and the 110cm hitdoll,I would hate to have to make that choice.

1singer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1singer »

I was thinking about adding this cutie to my doll family but I have been reading about people very disappointed with how firm wmdolls breast are.One guy cut his dolls tits off,and did radical surgery to make them better,the ordolls tits are great,the last thing I want is a doll with hard breast?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:wink: Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

pettanko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pettanko »

stacy718 wrote:
RoadRoller wrote:Personally I'd love to have this doll. The whole design is just exquisite and different. :)

a very cute doll... reminds me of a Bratz doll.
Yep. That's what I was thinking of, but couldn't remember what they were!

TylerDerden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TylerDerden »

I am new to this but why aren't there any reviews or pictures other than from manufacturer? Would think that some of the vendors would post some if they are sellingt the product. Why just only use manufacturers photos? I really wan tto buy a doll, but very wary about buyers remorse and spending that kind of money. Cant really see them outside a few photos, cant see them in person. Really odd and frustrating...

INFORMATIONS