www.wmdolls.com

118cm bride ,Who is her master?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 118cm bride ,Who is her master?

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi TylerDerden and welcome to TDF! Joining the forum is the best way to get the kind of feedback you need. There are so many different choices and so many different tastes here! Members often do reviews of their new doll but this one does seem difficult to find so far! However, there are plenty of reviews on 100cm dolls that you can look at and many pictures.

100cm is quite small and difficult to kiss while being intimate! The popular size is around 140cm which is still manageable weight wise but a bit more realistic in size. Obviously, the taller the doll the heavier she generally gets (although my WM168 is quite skinny so that keeps her weight down!).

Try looking for Daria! She is a wonderful example of a 100cm doll with real character! Your tastes are your tastes though and we'll help where we can!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

dolls-castle wrote:
sture wrote:Just couldn´t resist anymore, been wanting to post this pic since I first saw this doll!

It´s the DAZ3D Girl in the pic. This is a later generation, the first one had a morph package that gave her exactly
the same face as this new doll has. Can´t remember who made the morphs though, maybe Capsces...
I like those pictures,,thanks sture, do you have more? :)
Those were my exact thoughts when I first saw this doll. It is a Daz Original character, The Girl 7, based on the Genesis 3 character.

Mark
Attachments
Girl7a.jpg
Girl7a.jpg (192.3 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Now that is a very cool animated type head for a doll gal....any idea who actually holds that design patent...not that it would even matter in China :whistle:

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Daz Productions, Inc., commonly known as Daz 3D, is a 3D content and software company specializing in providing rigged 3D human models, associated accessory content and software to the prosumer market.

This is the software I have been using for many years for my digital art.

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

I think it will be very interesting to see how all those years of posing and rendering 3D figures will translate to posing and photographing a doll.
Attachments
Girl7b.jpg
Girl7b.jpg (114.39 KiB) Viewed 1990 times

TylerDerden
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TylerDerden »

Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely hooked on the doll concept now. Been reading and following for quite sometime. Divored and selling the house, now getting one isn't an issue! I think the 100cm is too small for me. I think i will end up getting two dolls eventually. One petite and one curvy. I prefer to start out smaller (and lower cost) to make it more managable to learn (and in case i screw up don't have a $2000 mistake). 140 does seem like the defacto but they don't seem very curvy or flexible like this 118. This 118 really "got me" but i wonder still if will be too small. Again, I wish that that the vendors would do more with photos and scale. I tried to start a post on the 140 to ask how soft or flexible they are but DF wouldn't let me post yet ;-(.

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Great pics. Great doll. Love her look.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

hookme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hookme »

I personally love the doll and how the lips are big!

After having a few dolls I just don't want to spend allot any more for something so fragile and High maintenance so I am attempting to make a real "Bride of Chucky" love doll from a doll from Spencers.
Attachments
tiffdoll1.jpg
tiffdoll1.jpg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 1800 times

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

TylerDerden wrote:Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely hooked on the doll concept now. Been reading and following for quite sometime. Divored and selling the house, now getting one isn't an issue! I think the 100cm is too small for me. I think i will end up getting two dolls eventually. One petite and one curvy. I prefer to start out smaller (and lower cost) to make it more managable to learn (and in case i screw up don't have a $2000 mistake). 140 does seem like the defacto but they don't seem very curvy or flexible like this 118. This 118 really "got me" but i wonder still if will be too small. Again, I wish that that the vendors would do more with photos and scale. I tried to start a post on the 140 to ask how soft or flexible they are but DF wouldn't let me post yet ;-(.
This was a big concern of mine but this specific sculpt has a mini adult female anatomy to her. Wide hips with hip bones (not like 6 year old girl hips). Long legs and long feet that are very, very realistic and mature looking. And a mature but stylized face rather than a child. The overall impression like you are with a miniature woman, not a midget but a scaled down grown woman. The thing you will regret in a larger doll is dealing with the weight. Lugging around and dealing with all that weight of a full size doll is an erection-killer!

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

One of the most unique doll face WM has ever made (another one is the new #160 head), Hope that WM keeps making new faces like this, we have enough normal pretty faces lol
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Yes!, very kissable lips.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I'm a fan or hers. I couldn't find many reviews of these little gals. I know they are still for sale; should I assume that means they are popular/durable enough to stay in demand?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Gaijin wrote:I'm a fan or hers. I couldn't find many reviews of these little gals. I know they are still for sale; should I assume that means they are popular/durable enough to stay in demand?
My Jyoti, WM 125cm has the #77 head, pictured here on the 118cm body. WM's smaller dolls, especially the older releases don't get much press these day. As far as I know, they're still available though.

INFORMATIONS