www.wmdolls.com

Need help deciding... Pictures of 153 A-Cup needed ;)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
arthurmonk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Need help deciding... Pictures of 153 A-Cup needed ;)

Post by arthurmonk »

Hello there,

after a lot of reading and admiring the Ladies here I ask for some noob-help :)

I could need some help on deciding wether to get the 140cm A-Cup or the 153 A-Cup...Phil from tdh.com is very helpful but there are 2 points I could really need YOUR help, too:

could some kind soul here provide me with some pictures of a 153 "doggy style" or plain back sight? I ask because the small tight butt on the 140 is really intriguing, while the 153 looks kind of... healthier overall, which makes me think the back-end may be too big for my likings and I just couldn´t find pictures of her bare bum.

Also, Pictures of the lady parts with Insert inserted would be fantastic, for that´s another point in need of clarity... usability and such aside, does it look remotely like a built-in from the outside? ;)

Thanks in Advance!

itvman

Re: Need help deciding... Pictures of 153 A-Cup needed ;)

Post by itvman »

These are not with an insert, from what I've seen it looks very fake.

Last edited by Slew on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: content edit request

arthurmonk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthurmonk »

Thank you very much, Sir :)

arthurmonk
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by arthurmonk »

So, the decision has been made and I just ordered my very first doll, the 140A, at the-doll-house.
Last edited by Slew on Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed reference to unavailable content

will_xD

PICTURES OF WM 153CM A-CUP NEEDED ;)

Post by will_xD »

itvman wrote:...
Could you post more pictures of your adorable ladie? :oops:

I have past the last 1 week and 2 days trying to choose a doll.

I'm desperate because to import one to Brazil will be a HUGE effort in money, time and embarrassment (it will be delivered at my work and I'll have to bring this home, and enter my bedroom with it in front of my parents and sister... without saying what is it).

Sorry for my bad english, but could you please help another poor guy choosen between a 140cm doll or a 153cm one?

Any and every picture you can take of your doll nude... something like all the pages of Kama Sutra would be exactly what I need.

But from looking to your picture above I think the 153cm doll would ask why she didn't got an life-like full sized owner if you get what I mean :whistle:
arthurmonk wrote:...
Did you receive your girl already?
Do you think the 140cm model gives enough "sensation", or do you think it's still small (not about the height, but the body, the butt, waist and proportions)?

Lastly, could you both just give your opinions: your 153cm and 140cm dolls would look nice with this head (WM #62)? (And do you think this one could have oral sex? :whistle: )

will

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

I have a 140A and if I had a chance to do it over I would have got a 153 A, or possibly an OR 156 B or WM 156 C.

Mostly she is just too petite, height is ok but she wears a child's size 8 clothes, with a 153 A you are a woman's XS.

INFORMATIONS