www.wmdolls.com

Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Daydream21

Re: Goose neck ....does WM dolls use this?

Post by Daydream21 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: What the ^%$# do expect the TPE dolls makers Yl,WM , or OR to say?
You are BASHING them!
I think most, maybe not all but most, of the posts here have been pretty even-tempered. Those who have posted want to know if the gooseneck is used, why it's used and whether WM and the other doll makers would consider replacing it with something else or a different design that allows it to be user-repaired.

If they'd answer, I'd expect the doll makers to explain things from their point of view. I'm open-minded, I'd like to hear their input. Thanks for yours!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

I guess BCD is right, do you expect manufacturers to reply to offensive posts?
Do you expect them to discuss this when opinions are already fixed.
If you want an open discussion, start with an open question.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Ok, guys you can go BASH me!
Go get a doll from Ebay, say, for example, ANNIE'S DOLLHOUSE and have it split in half where you care the most in two weeks!
I know what you are thinking...Jeff, did your WM or YL dolls gooseneck break? Nope, but I truly can feel for you because my SIN's neck gave out while hanging!
I do agree, it would be great if all these changes were made, but,if not, at least get from a Vendor that will go to bat for you.
I bet if George at X/s had sold CC his doll instead of who did, things most likely would have been alot different.
Your vendor did not even step up to the plate. George would have. Would he hit a home run? maybe? maybe not. But atleast he would have taken care of you and then go after you know who.

What the ^%$# do expect the TPE dolls makers Yl,WM , or OR to say?
You are BASHING them!
Instead of thanking them for making improvements over the last couple of years and making some nice looking to dolls you can %^&* and not fall apart in two weeks, you are cornering them. Insulting them.
What should have happened in these RARE cases, is you should have been compensated for properly.
This did not happen.
You can't saw saw dust anymore.
I can only imagine how many TPE dolls have been sold and ALL THIS for maybe,maybe, 1% defect rate.
GO CHECK THE AIRBAGS IN YOUR CARS!
You all have a choice to make and even if you make no decision, you still have made a decision.
This was my choice.
I have been working with Eric for a couple years now and I consider him to be a friend as well as the artist of the dolls I sell more, YLs.
I could no longer let you do that to him as well as Zihan, David, or Sam.
Out from here!
BCD aka Jeff

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sorry that some people just complain.
These dolls are true art.

/Asterix

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I have been lucky enough to not have a problem with my dolls but I know they are fragile and i am very careful with them. However, if my girls ended up with a broken neck I would be pretty pissed off and I would want answers as well as to why it happened through normal use. These doll makers are getting very popular now and shipping out hundreds of dolls, if they want to continue they need to understand that it is the customer is who pays them, a bad reputation can destroy a company and the bigger a company gets, the more responsibilty they have.

So why not make a skeleton stronger? it seems simple enough, unless they are doing what pc's do and plan on having them fail after a set amount of time. I also think that there has been no bashing here, people have had a bad experience and they want answers, how would you feel if you spent a few grand and have a busted doll sitting in front of you?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I can only imagine how many TPE dolls have been sold and ALL THIS for maybe,maybe, 1% defect rate.
If there was a 1% defect rate, nobody would bother to to read, left alone respond to a thread like this.

Sandro

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sandro,
How many people in this thread have said MY DOLL's NECK BROKE?
I am pretty sure I can count the number in this thread on one hand or am I mistaken?
If I was a gambling man I would wager that some people will keep on BUMPING it to the top.
That is why it will get read and it does not mean a person reads through all 3 pages, does it?
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Asterix wrote: These dolls are true art.
Increasingly so. And it's the ingenuity of art for which I encourage WM.

Many people buy a first doll and sell her shortly after for reasons of changed circumstances or not getting on with a doll - having the opportunity to buy a lower priced doll means that people lose less money. Provided the limitations are understood, there is a place for less pricier dolls around.

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

yes, a doll can be a work of art
Attachments
akaylamakeup.jpg
akaylamakeup.jpg (210.01 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Dollstudio wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:I can only imagine how many TPE dolls have been sold and ALL THIS for maybe,maybe, 1% defect rate.
If there was a 1% defect rate, nobody would bother to to read, left alone respond to a thread like this.

Sandro
Its a 100% defect rate because the parts are not fit for purpose of being repeatably posed.

So you have 2 groups, Those who thought they got a doll who could be posed in all joints and snapped the head off in a few months, a year at best, using it as one would expect to be able to use a $2000 doll that has hinged joints that can be posed an unlimited number of time in nearly every other joint..

And those who know the neck is a weak point and treat it like a solid rod, never touching it, living in constant fear the head will snap off if they so much as change the angle a little to properly rest her head on a pillow too many times, losing their hard on if the wrists ever accidentally touch anything or get pulled on by the blanket during sex.

I would much rather be someone who could pose their neck an unlimited number of times without worry of it snapping off. When I replaced the neck joint in my 88cm doll (originally wire based I changed it to a ball joint, the wire based neck FAILED IN 2 WEEKS, partially due to shipping damage, the same shipping damage many gooseneck dolls experiance) it instantly became my favorite thing to pose on that doll. bringing her so much to life by be able to nod or tilt her head to the side in confusion, or just better pose the neck for how she was sitting so it looked more natural.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Sandro,
How many people in this thread have said MY DOLL's NECK BROKE?
I am pretty sure I can count the number in this thread on one hand or am I mistaken?
If I was a gambling man I would wager that some people will keep on BUMPING it to the top.
That is why it will get read and it does not mean a person reads through all 3 pages, does it?
V/r
Jeff
MY DOLLS NECK BROKE IN 2 WEEKS.

And I had to do hours of labor with expensive power tools to be able to install a new neck joint, Likely would have cost me over $150 to get it fixed if I bought to a machine shop to work on, and that is assuming they would even touch it, or have a clean place to work on it, or know how to fix it.

Heaven forbid they at least do like another poster mentioned and make it easy to replace (Say, screwed in instead of welded in), for all of the extra $10 per doll in parts/labour it would take to weld a nut to the body of the doll and some threaded rod to the gooseneck.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I am sorry, but the count is THREE
And I agree, the neck should be improved
It can be improved
You should not have to go through with what you did
YOUR VENDOR SHOULD SENT YOU A NEW DOLL!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

For some reason all the protectors, seem to lump everyone into the same pot.
You automatically assume everyone is trying to take advantage of some poor guy in China.
Ok lets say for the sake of argument that the one % is correct.
Then why in the hell will the manufactures not take care of the customer,, that so called one%..
If you only have this problem with one % and you do not facture this in to your business plan your not very good at business.

Jeff, The reason I ask the question in the first place is simple.
I just want the doll makers to go on the record , themselves saying they know the gooseneck has problems.
If we all know it, then I would guess they do as well, hell they have a repair part ready to ship.(the word repair is used very loose in the sentence)
GD, just stand behind your product, how hard is that.
I am sick and tired of all the protectors jumping in and protecting a manufacturer that is making a known bad product. (In my Opinion.) (Full disclaimer again , I did not say who those manufacturers are.)
Or someone showing how pretty their doll is, as if that has anything to do with the issues.

Now for the disclaimer, as per TDF. Everything I have said is my opinion.

But the truth is my YL doll broke in one month, from the bad weld that was done at the gooseneck, to the all-thread.
There... The truth is Eric offered me a free head, which like a dumb A#$ I took.
I figured I was not going to get YLdoll to replace the doll, so what the hell, I better just get what I can. The crappy repair part he sent, is just that a repair part. It does not come close to fixing the problem. It's BS to have a doll that I paid close to $2,000 and have it break in one month. Then the nerve of someone here telling me It's my fought for buying a cheap Asian doll. ( not a direct quote, but close).
That all the high end dolls will at least help you .

If you know you have a problem, and all you do to fix it is make a repair part, your not very good at what you do. ( full disclaimer again, the word you, is a generic word in this instance.)

I think we , who post here all the time know the truth, it's the new guy just popping in to buy a doll . He has no way of knowing the problems that he will face if his doll fails. Yes he could spend days, weeks and months reading through threads, but in the end he will not know what to do, and will face the all so familiar comment from us all. "Ahh man I am sorry that happened to you."

What the ^%$# do expect the TPE dolls makers Yl,WM , or OR to say?
You are BASHING them!
Instead of thanking them for making improvements over the last couple of years and making some nice looking to dolls you can %^&* and not fall apart in two weeks, you are cornering them. Insulting them.
What should have happened in these RARE cases, is you should have been compensated for properly.
This did not happen.
You can't saw saw dust anymore.
I can only imagine how many TPE dolls have been sold and ALL THIS for maybe,maybe, 1% defect rate.
GO CHECK THE AIRBAGS IN YOUR CARS!
You all have a choice to make and even if you make no decision, you still have made a decision.
This was my choice.
I have been working with Eric for a couple years now and I consider him to be a friend as well as the artist of the dolls I sell more, YLs.
I could no longer let you do that to him as well as Zihan, David, or Sam.
Out from here!
BCD aka Jeff

ol boo hoo hoo, no one is bashing anyone, all we are saying is their is a know defect in these dolls and if they have a repair part ready to ship why don't they fix the problem. And stop sending out repair parts.
I do not need to thank anyone, I paid for my doll, they did not give it to me.
Compensate. your joking I hope, a 100$ head for a $1,800 doll. What are you thinking?
What does my car have to do with anything.

A choice would be easier if we had a sticky that told every new doll owner what they would be up against if their doll fails.
If you make it stand behind it, and stop protecting those that make dolls with known problems.

I should also add, everything I said about my doll is the truth and I stand behind what happened to my YLdoll 148CM 100%, I am not a liar nor a cheat. Nor should anyone else be.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

justintime wrote:....

A choice would be easier if we had a sticky that told every new doll owner what they would be up against if their doll fails.
If you make it stand behind it, and stop protecting those that make dolls with known problems.

I should also add, everything I said about my doll is the truth and I stand behind what happened to my YLdoll 148CM 100%, I am not a liar nor a cheat. Nor should anyone else be.
Maybe the admins need proof before you mention this failure, I bet a picture of a headless doll would really spice up this thread and highly recommend you post what a doll looks like after this particular failure. Because a doll that can no longer have a head attached looks like a mutilated corpse to me, and I wouldn't wish anyones doll look like that. Hence why I argue so hard for fixing the problem at the factory, because I have had it happen to me and it completely ruined my feelings for that doll. It might have ended my entire relationship with dolls if I didn't already have a 2nd one in the mail when it failed. I would have likely not ordered it if it failed before and may have just sold the doll as is and left dolls behind forever.

And yes, if its 1% failure, why do doll bodies not get replaced when it happens?
if its 10% failure and it would cost too much to replace bodies whenever it happens, why has it not been fixed?

Something tells me it has not been fixed because its still cheaper for manufactures to just ignore the problem as long as nobody raises a big enough stink and costs them more money then it would be to fix the problem in the first place due to lost sales.

To give a car analogy, its like the ford pinto, Where they knew about the problem, then decided the lawsuits where going to be cheaper then a recall and to fix the problem, even though people (dolls in this case) where going to die because of it. Except with manufactures in china, there are no lawsuits and no legal recourse for doll owners.

Hence the only way we can cost a manufacture money for their sloppy construction practices is to call them out on it and bitch and whine every chance we get about it, keeping the topic on the first few pages so many people who are soon going to be buying a doll see it and understand what manufactures dolls they should and should not be buying.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Compensated properly...I was not joking
-princeoverit
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I think most, maybe not all but most, of the posts here have been pretty even-tempered. Those who have posted want to know if the gooseneck is used, why it's used and whether WM and the other doll makers would consider replacing it with something else or a different design that allows it to be user-repaired.

If they'd answer, I'd expect the doll makers to explain things from their point of view. I'm open-minded, I'd like to hear their input. Thanks for yours!
I could not agree more, this is all we are asking.
Explain the reasoning why the gooseneck continues to be used.
I have been in contact with the admins, they instructed me to only print the truth as to what happened to my doll. They agreed that the evidence that I showed them was good enough to support my complaint and the problems with the broken neck, as well as the way it was handled by YLdoll.
I was asked to only tell the truth based on my evidence, when I wrote about this on TDF. And to use IMO , which I have been doing.
I would not want to hurt anyone feelings, even though I feel I have lost over $2,000. Not that I really care about their feeling, as it apparent they could care less about mine. IMO

The point above is a valid one, we all know how you can more or less fall in love with you doll. For some reason, I am not in love with my 148CM yldoll like I was. I don't know someplace in my head she is not what she was, she is broke, it's an effort to use her in photos, it's an effort to be with her. The cracking sound that comes from her every time I move her, does something to my scenes. .It's loud and disturbing.
She is just not the same.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS