www.wmdolls.com

Best warming rod?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Best warming rod?

Post by Miamivice »

I've seen some warming rods out there, but does anyone have any experience with a certain brand? I want to make sure I'm buying a good one. Also, how long does a TPE doll stay warm after using a warning rod? Do I need multiple rods for other holes or would one do the job for all holes?

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Best warming rod?

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I don't think there is any real difference in warmers. Some put their dolls under an electric blanket if cuddling with a room temperature doll is a turn off. TPE and silicone warms up quickly (5-10 minutes) and retains heat fairly well (for maybe about 20 minutes before being noticeably cooler). I am a big guy who runs warm and gets hot very easily. So a cooler playmate is always welcome and refreshing. I never use a heater (my member does all the heating I need :oops: )

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Yeah. Thanks for the response. I guess I'm curious if anyone has bought a certain one and has had success. I've heard some are crappy and don't work well.

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

I've never used the warming rod. in fact, I find the best warming rod to be... :whistle:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

There are two types of heating rods which almost look the same. I read some people destroyed their doll with a heating rod.
Be very careful with heating rods because there are some versions with no regulation for temperature and they can even melt the TPE of your doll :!:
Attachments
two types of heating rod.JPG
two types of heating rod.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3465 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

This is the second warmer I bought:
https://tinyurl.com/ha2uss4

Doesn't get over hot, but does the job safely. Construction seems good.

As stated, TPE warms pretty quickly and retains heat well. In my experience, the warmth is noticeable only at initial penetration (but still desired). Assuming the doll is not cold, you can often get her "ready" by using your warm fingers to work some warm lube up into her.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Imagine if there was something like bengay that was safe for dolls?
Love,
Nyoko

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

I have two of these:

https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Intellig ... af4b4c8715

One of them is already broken, but in terms of temperature regime and bigger length they are ok.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Barbydoll wrote:There are two types of heating rods which almost look the same. I read some people destroyed their doll with a heating rod.
Be very careful with heating rods because there are some versions with no regulation for temperature and they can even melt the TPE of your doll :!:
Great warning...thanks for posting this!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Imagine if there was something like bengay that was safe for dolls?
Love,
Nyoko

You've actually have applied Bengay to your privates? 8O

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Imagine if there was something like bengay that was safe for dolls?
Love,
Nyoko

You've actually have applied Bengay to your privates? 8O
I'm sure he meant if there was a product that makes your body skin heat up like bengay but that was safe to use on our penis during doll sex then that would be great lol

LOVETOKNOWMORE

Post by LOVETOKNOWMORE »

Try a hot water bottle with a cover on it, you could put it in bed with her, or sit her on it till she warms up :)
Deal with the faults of others as gently as your own It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I got the white/pink one seen on the image above, and it's useless. It doesn't get warm enough, and the warmth doesn't cover the whole rod, just the bottom, so it'll just barely warm up the dolls entry. It was shipped with the doll though, so at least I didn't waste any money for it :D

Sometimes I put the lube-bottle in a can of warm water for about 10 minutes, which will add warmth to the cavity when applied. This is however probably not optimal for all sorts of lubes, and certainly not big bottles that lasts forever, so check the back of the bottle first for any info regarding storage temperatures.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Nord wrote:It doesn't get warm enough, and the warmth doesn't cover the whole rod, just the bottom, so it'll just barely warm up the dolls entry. It was shipped with the doll though, so at least I didn't waste any money for it
This seems to the problem with a lot of them. I typically let it warm for 5 minutes, then slide it back an inch or two for several more so it heats more evenly.

As far as retaining the heat, the dolls insides remain well above room temperature for over an hour. TPE retains heat very well.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

There are some heated bird perches that are regulated. Some run $40 or more. They are not straight as they are designed for a pet birds comfort. Read about them on the Flesh light forums but have never tried one.

INFORMATIONS