www.wmdolls.com

Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Doctor Butts

Re: Intro / 163 cm WM ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com

Post by Doctor Butts »

I was chatting with Resl Love Sex Dolls. They told me that SRSD will never be listed on TDF as a legit seller.

nerttu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nerttu »

Why?

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

Any updates? I too ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com but apparently there are problems with shipping. Was supposed to receive the doll days ago but to no avail. I'll post updates on the doll when it does come in.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Doctor Butts and vader24!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

vader24 wrote:Any updates? I too ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com but apparently there are problems with shipping. Was supposed to receive the doll days ago but to no avail. I'll post updates on the doll when it does come in.
Do you have tracking yet? Things are starting to sound fishy...

Doctor Butts

Post by Doctor Butts »

Word from RLSD is that SLSD is selling fakes. I was very tempted to place an order with SRSD because of the deals that they keep offering and because their site looks very legit. I trust RLSD so I decided to get a 161cm with #51 head from RLSD instead of SRSD. I'm looking forward to giving my 161cm an exam and posting some pics of her ass.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

Doctor Butts wrote:Word from RLSD is that SLSD is selling fakes. I was very tempted to place an order with SRSD because of the deals that they keep offering and because their site looks very legit. I trust RLSD so I decided to get a 161cm with #51 head from RLSD instead of SRSD. I'm looking forward to giving my 161cm an exam and posting some pics of her ass.
I contacted them a month ago and asked about why they weren't on TDF and here was their response. It is confusing, because Hitdoll and WM Doll said they were legit, but this thread is saying otherwise. Which is correct?

Thank you for interest in our company. We are an authorized seller of WMdolls, Hitdolls, Z-Onedoll, JM-Doll, OR-doll, and others, we haven created the dollforum section yet, but in these threads you can see how Hitdolls and WMdolls were confirming to dollforum members that we are legit and work with them:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... xdolls.com

We have partnered up with best dolls manufacturers to offer the best sex dolls and we have negotiated best prices. We also have a price match policy, you won't find find those dolls cheaper.

We are based on the US and our goal is to find our customers to find their dream doll. We have sold other dolls that we don't have listed in our site yet, if you are looking for something specific we can always reach out to our partners in China and other countries and help you finding or customizing that doll.

We just shipped a few days ago a similar model! :) also keep in mind that you can combine any body with almost any of the TPE heads that we have in our site and others (in case you are familiar with another face and you don't find it in our site).

Please let me know how I can help you finding your doll or making your purchase easier :)

Thank you!!!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

I questioned the legitimacy of this company right off the bat. It just sounded waaay too redundant of a name....''Realdoll'', ''Realovesexdolls'', and now ''Sexyrealsexdolls''......I said, what's next, ''Realsexyrealsexdolls''? I found later that day my post, for some odd reason, had been removed. It didn't say 'removed', it was just not there anymore. Interesting. What's the final word....are they legit or not?

Doctor Butts

Post by Doctor Butts »

I absolutely agree with you Miamivice that this is confusing. Thanks for sharing that thread. A post from wmdolls saying that it's okay to purchase from SRSD should be all the proof we need to determine that SRSD is legit. I suppose that it is possible though that since SRSD could also sell some fakes, since they're distributing dolls from so many different doll makers. RLSD said that fakes are becoming a real big problem. I really don't know what to believe anymore. I'm still happy though that I made my purchase from RLSD because I'm assured that I'll be getting the real deal.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

This looks like a "new member" discrediting another business, while SRSD hasn't quite proven themselves either. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

We only trust these products based on the experiences we share here. Over time we learn who is legit. It's a great resource to someone who wants to buy their first doll.

Even so, someone can come and claim a purchase that may not even be real. So, only time will tell. It's a scary and expensive world when it comes to these dolls.

I did call out an aliexpress store that claimed to be WM Dolls and they just made fun of the forum and claimed that anyone could claim to be WM here. That's not true, but I emailed
WM from their website and that was all I needed for proof.

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

And the best claims have been followed with real pictures of their unboxing!

Miamivice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Miamivice »

james 1966 wrote:I questioned the legitimacy of this company right off the bat. It just sounded waaay too redundant of a name....''Realdoll'', ''Realovesexdolls'', and now ''Sexyrealsexdolls''......I said, what's next, ''Realsexyrealsexdolls''? I found later that day my post, for some odd reason, had been removed. It didn't say 'removed', it was just not there anymore. Interesting. What's the final word....are they legit or not?
Conspiracy theory? ;)

Yeah. It's good for all of us to question. I do remember reading your post. I didn't know it was deleted!

Hopefully, this thread can bring some others and their experiences, and as a true community we can verify the truth.

We all want to make sure we're safe with our purchases. :)

vader24
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vader24 »

Miamivice wrote:
vader24 wrote:Any updates? I too ordered from sexyrealsexdolls.com but apparently there are problems with shipping. Was supposed to receive the doll days ago but to no avail. I'll post updates on the doll when it does come in.
Do you have tracking yet? Things are starting to sound fishy...
I received the tracking number and should receive the doll either tomorrow or 2 days. (Sunday no delivery.) I'll report back with an update.

dominator4455
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dominator4455 »

Here you can see how Sam confirmed that this was a legit seller,

I guess that RLSD is trying to diminish competition with those kind of comments which in my opinion is not a fair play...

plukk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by plukk »

dominator4455 wrote:Here you can see how Sam confirmed that this was a legit seller,

I guess that RLSD is trying to diminish competition with those kind of comments which in my opinion is not a fair play...
But Dollerson and WasabiP has not yet posted about receiving their dolls from SRSD so the only confirmation you have is WMdolls statement. Can we stick to proven facts, please post a link to a legit member who received their doll from SRSD, preferable with unboxing photos?

INFORMATIONS