www.wmdolls.com

WM140 lovers PICS

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM140 lovers PICS

Post by JunkGuy »

Mishka1965 wrote:I try to first come up with a theme, get the right doll for the outfit, then gather some props and take many many pics and then end up with a few with the right look. Believe me, of 500 pics from that shoot, I may keep ~50, and of those have a dozen keepers. What I started doing early on in circa 2014 is copying the best photographers style I wanted to emulate like Mandos!

A bit of advice I can also give, is step back from the scene and look at the framing and posing. - Does she look naturally posed and can you capture her in the "moment"
Add a tad bit of 'fun' in the scene to give her that human feel and warmth.
I second almost everything Mishka just said. I also end up taking about 10 times as many photos versus what I keep. And Mandos is incredible - I especially love how he poses his doll's hands. 'In the moment' photos are definitely more fun - don't just have the doll looking dead ahead into camera, tilt her head, have her look off camera, move the eyes around, take photos from different angles and in different poses, etc. Themes and props can help turn a few simple pictures into a true photoset. I also generally think of the theme first and then get clothing to match but sometimes it works in reverse with one article of clothing, which I complement with others to build up the theme.

Getting the right doll for the outfit kind of depends on having multiple dolls though. You can have just as much fun and create magical stuff with just a single doll, and getting the right outfit for her. So I'd reverse what Mishka said here but otherwise he's spot on.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Mishka1965 wrote:A few more of Sasha.

Mishka
wow these pics make my day! very cute and lifelike!
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

JunkGuy wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote:I try to first come up with a theme, get the right doll for the outfit, then gather some props and take many many pics and then end up with a few with the right look. Believe me, of 500 pics from that shoot, I may keep ~50, and of those have a dozen keepers. What I started doing early on in circa 2014 is copying the best photographers style I wanted to emulate like Mandos!

A bit of advice I can also give, is step back from the scene and look at the framing and posing. - Does she look naturally posed and can you capture her in the "moment"
I second almost everything Mishka just said. I also end up taking about 10 times as many photos versus what I keep. And Mandos is incredible - I especially love how he poses his doll's hands. 'In the moment' photos are definitely more fun - don't just have the doll looking dead ahead into camera, tilt her head, have her look off camera, move the eyes around, take photos from different angles and in different poses, etc. Themes and props can help turn a few simple pictures into a true photoset. I also generally think of the theme first and then get clothing to match but sometimes it works in reverse with one article of clothing, which I complement with others to build up the theme.

Getting the right doll for the outfit kind of depends on having multiple dolls though. You can have just as much fun and create magical stuff with just a single doll, and getting the right outfit for her. So I'd reverse what Mishka said here but otherwise he's spot on.
Very insightful tips guys, thanks to the both of you! As a relatively new owner with little to no experience in photography i'm always looking to improve on the quality of the pictures i take, because my girls deserve it! :) I'll definitely be putting these to good use!

:glou:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

ZannyDanger wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:

Very insightful tips guys, thanks to the both of you! As a relatively new owner with little to no experience in photography i'm always looking to improve on the quality of the pictures i take, because my girls deserve it! :) I'll definitely be putting these to good use!

I agree, this is helping me get some better photos.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

great pictures guys - love to see the updates on this thread

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
With great enthusiasm, I give you my Sasha, who arrived last week. She is a green eyed red head with a tan complexion. What else is sexier than that?
Her first photo-shoot at the country home was great, and I hope you like her pics as much as she does.

Also, this is for all WM140 enthusiasts, please post your favorite pics of your honey!

WM36 tan head..

Please post your favorite pics in this thread. Let's show everyone what a beauty she is!

Thanks for looking!
Mishka

D750 full frame Nikon, 28-75 portrait lens
Sexier than a chocolate covered strawberrie :D sorry for so late a comment but just exploring forums.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Mishka1965 wrote:
Maledictus wrote:Wow, thanks for posting everyone!

I'm thinking about getting a 140, probably A, and it was really interesting to see all these variations out in people's hands.
Or hands on :D

You cannot go wrong. She is super light, and very photogenic. As I remember, the softest boobies of all my dolls hands down!

Mishka

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Well, I thought I might get in on this too. My WM140 D arrived yesterday. She has the tan skin and the #36 head. A modern classic I think. :D

She is seriously the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

Here are just a couple of my favorites so far.

I'm in love with this girl right here.
I'm in love with this girl right here.
IMG_0027.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2943 times
A little "me" time.
A little "me" time.
IMG_0045.JPG (4.75 MiB) Viewed 2943 times

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Awesome Alligator

Post by Awesome Alligator »

So what is the general consensus on shoe size for these dolls? Women's US size 5 for heels and boot style? Maybe US size 4 in girls size for awesome batman sneakers? My 140 is in production and I'm planning on going shopping while I wait (the time seems to go sooooo slooooow)

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Awesome Alligator wrote:So what is the general consensus on shoe size for these dolls? Women's US size 5 for heels and boot style? Maybe US size 4 in girls size for awesome batman sneakers? My 140 is in production and I'm planning on going shopping while I wait (the time seems to go sooooo slooooow)
Yeah, she's a heck of a doll. I have plenty of size 5 shoes which are ok. These are dolls are don't need to fit good like a RG.
Clothing is girls small/Xsmall, but very little will work without mods.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Broven wrote:Well, I thought I might get in on this too. My WM140 D arrived yesterday. She has the tan skin and the #36 head. A modern classic I think. :D

She is seriously the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

Here are just a couple of my favorites so far.

IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG

Good pics there. I would like to see more of her as the #36 head is really nice!

Mishka

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mishka1965 wrote: Good pics there. I would like to see more of her as the #36 head is really nice!

Mishka
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. I've admired your photography for awhile now. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Broven wrote:
Mishka1965 wrote: Good pics there. I would like to see more of her as the #36 head is really nice!

Mishka
Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. I've admired your photography for awhile now. :)
No problem. Everyone gets to show off their great hottie here.

I like your avatar pic. We need more ass shots!

Mishka

Playadoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Playadoll »

Mishka1965 wrote: We need more ass shots!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ask613
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ask613 »

Here are a couple of pictures of my 140 d head 36 Katie.
Attachments
100_4435.JPG
100_4435.JPG (661.63 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
100_4433.JPG
100_4433.JPG (666.27 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
100_4454.JPG
100_4454.JPG (674.65 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
100_4442.JPG
100_4442.JPG (659.37 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

INFORMATIONS