www.wmdolls.com

TPE and pubic hair

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollAfficionado

Re: TPE and pubic hair

Post by DollAfficionado »

Yes. Samurai's pubic hair solution is the best do-it-yourself method that I have ever used.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Samurai wrote:
tubbienine wrote:
WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Several customers, including our photographer tells us they have used water soluble skin adhesive/theatrical glue for fake mustaches etc. and "drizzled" hairs from a wig on it. Hairs can be cut with any length and you can make your own landing strip, patch, forest, or whatever shape and color of hair down there and simply wash it off with water when you want. It will not be permanent and we have not seen any ill effects of such glue so far. We will show photo example of this soon.
Thanks. I recall one post where a member did this and it looked quite good. That's a great option and then it's not permanent so it can be changed with the mood. Would love to see some photos if you have them.

You might want to have a look here > http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=51544 , cheap quick and easy. :thumbs_up:
Awesome! Thanks!

frugal

Post by frugal »

To attach a patch of pubic hair on a doll I think a water based quick dry glue . Not ca which might possible melt the skin. eye lash and nail glue for TPE dolls might work good.
to find a pubic patch just use imagination . finding from the doll company to hair for fly tying.
I found Hareline Extra select craft fur off amaz $3.20 us
I `ll test a small piece of 2 way tape on bottom of foot to see if will have bad reaction to skin

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Here's a question for all you pubic hair aficionados. I'm planing on giving my Jyoti a nice little bush soon and was wondering how you guys deal with powdering and oiling said area afterward? :?:

interestedone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by interestedone »

Im glad I ran across this post as I too prefer the woman to have hair . I love the natural look. Except I dont want it to stop at the clit & all down lower is bald. Id prefer it to just look more natural even a small thin trail down each side & that way if one day i choose too I could use scissors & trim it. But yes, looks so much better with hair imo

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

I tried a water based glue and it doesn't hold after a single use of the doll. You're right, CA glue would destroy the surface and make it crusty. Maybe a type of industrial cement? That Pritt glue in the link above is from the UK and I am in the US so it's not here.

Has anyone tried a spray adhesive found in craft stores or what about rubber cement?

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

DollAfficionado wrote:The pubic hair that the MFR applied to my doll all fell out after about 3-4 months of doll play. Granted, it was nice initially for photography, but it didn't have longevity. A few hairs tugged out here, a few hairs tugged out there, unfortunately they don't grow back & all eventually got pulled out on my 125cm.

I had the exact same experience with two dolls. On a third, I have kept her in a bodysuit and crotchless pantyhose and after three years, all hair is still intact.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Gundam wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:The pubic hair that the MFR applied to my doll all fell out after about 3-4 months of doll play. Granted, it was nice initially for photography, but it didn't have longevity. A few hairs tugged out here, a few hairs tugged out there, unfortunately they don't grow back & all eventually got pulled out on my 125cm.

I had the exact same experience with two dolls. On a third, I have kept her in a bodysuit and crotchless pantyhose and after three years, all hair is still intact.
What is the exact brand of glue you used?

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

tubbienine wrote:
Gundam wrote:

I did not use glue. Mine, like DollAfficionado, was applied by the vendors. In my case, those were Beautiful Dolls and 1AM.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

tubbienine wrote:
Gundam wrote:

I believe the factory installed pubes are implanted rather than glued, but pull out easily due to their shallow depth. That's why I declined this option on my doll.

I would like to add pubes at some point, but will probably just use spirit gum of something similar.

INFORMATIONS