www.wmdolls.com

TPE and pubic hair

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

TPE and pubic hair

Post by tubbienine »

I wish there were more dolls made with pubic hair. Is it possible to punch the hair in with TPE or must it be glued on like a patch? Why don't more manufacturers offer an option of this? Is pubic hair not preferred? I would think it would be even on the 100 cm dolls.

Harem_Master
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TPE and pubic hair

Post by Harem_Master »

Hi tubbienine. It is possible to punch the hairs in. There are a number of articles on this process here on the forum.

One uses a modified sewing needle and another a felting needle. I plan on adding hair to my girls in the spring and hope to ad a small amount of glue in the hole to keep the hairs in place. Good luck to you! :)

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

I purchased a TPE doll from 1AM, and they have a pubic hair option in a number of configurations for a small additional fee. The pubic hair is punched in, not a glued on patch, and it looks quite appealing.

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

Pubic hair option is available on all our TPE dolls for 70 EUR extra fee. (see photos)
Attachments
Pubic hair on TPE doll
Pubic hair on TPE doll
poils2.jpg (54.39 KiB) Viewed 7908 times
Pubic hair on TPE doll
Pubic hair on TPE doll
poils.jpg (33.13 KiB) Viewed 7908 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The pubic hair that the MFR applied to my doll all fell out after about 3-4 months of doll play. Granted, it was nice initially for photography, but it didn't have longevity. A few hairs tugged out here, a few hairs tugged out there, unfortunately they don't grow back & all eventually got pulled out on my 125cm.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Every WM/Hitdoll/YL/OR doll can be ordered with pubic hair - punched in or glued on a patch depends on the model you're buying. In general, pubic hair looks best on neutral and dark bodies. We offer pubic hair for free on dolls over 140cm.
edu_pubic_hair.jpg
edu_pubic_hair.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 7785 times
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Can a patch be purchased from manufacturers to add to an existing doll already owned? I know REALLOVESEXDOLLS.COM sells them but at $80, they seem awfully expensive for what they are.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

tubbienine wrote:Can a patch be purchased from manufacturers to add to an existing doll already owned? I know REALLOVESEXDOLLS.COM sells them but at $80, they seem awfully expensive for what they are.
Yes, but adding it will be pretty difficult. Or price is lower, but you have to consider the shipping fee.

Latest Dollcast Video:

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I tried one of those Pussycat Patches on one of my TPE dolls, and the patch would just not stick very well at all. Does RLSD now have a sticky patch solution that works with TPE dolls?
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Martine said to use nail (for fake nails) glue to put it on. It would then be permanent. I think the glue is CA glue which would basically weld the patch onto the skin. They look totally realistic, though but for $80, it's just too much.

Shipping? You could just put it in a padded small envelope and send it with first class mail. Even international would not be much but US distributors should stock them. Then domestic shipping would be a couple dollars or less.

A quick web search for "merkin" shows some other options but they are not as real as the ones RLSD shows.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

tubbienine wrote: Shipping? You could just put it in a padded small envelope and send it with first class mail. Even international would not be much but US distributors should stock them. Then domestic shipping would be a couple dollars or less.
When was the last time you've send TPE from China to the US? 8) Unfortunately, different materials have different shipping classes, no matter how small or lightweight the final package is. For example sending over a shirt to the US is indeed just a couple of USD. But it's a different case with Silicone or TPE. At least thats my information, Ive never send out those things.

Our Price is 40USD, and expect shipping to be around 5-10.

Latest Dollcast Video:

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

XSdolls, I think you are not understanding what I am saying. Sending the thin hair patch is not a serious issue. I run a shipping company that ships international, for 29 years now so I think I know shipping. We are talking about something that is less than a cm thick and 7-9 cm square, at the most. For U.S. distributors, they should stock these. A shitload of them of all styles, could be included in a shipment of the dolls for a very small additional weight charge.

Thank you for offering them in this post. Your price is very reasonable, as is the shipping charge. Are these shown on your site in a separate section or the ones shown when ordering a doll, as an option? What colors do you offer them in and how are they attached, with TPE glue?

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Several customers, including our photographer tells us they have used water soluble skin adhesive/theatrical glue for fake mustaches etc. and "drizzled" hairs from a wig on it. Hairs can be cut with any length and you can make your own landing strip, patch, forest, or whatever shape and color of hair down there and simply wash it off with water when you want. It will not be permanent and we have not seen any ill effects of such glue so far. We will show photo example of this soon.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Several customers, including our photographer tells us they have used water soluble skin adhesive/theatrical glue for fake mustaches etc. and "drizzled" hairs from a wig on it. Hairs can be cut with any length and you can make your own landing strip, patch, forest, or whatever shape and color of hair down there and simply wash it off with water when you want. It will not be permanent and we have not seen any ill effects of such glue so far. We will show photo example of this soon.
Thanks. I recall one post where a member did this and it looked quite good. That's a great option and then it's not permanent so it can be changed with the mood. Would love to see some photos if you have them.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

tubbienine wrote:
WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Several customers, including our photographer tells us they have used water soluble skin adhesive/theatrical glue for fake mustaches etc. and "drizzled" hairs from a wig on it. Hairs can be cut with any length and you can make your own landing strip, patch, forest, or whatever shape and color of hair down there and simply wash it off with water when you want. It will not be permanent and we have not seen any ill effects of such glue so far. We will show photo example of this soon.
Thanks. I recall one post where a member did this and it looked quite good. That's a great option and then it's not permanent so it can be changed with the mood. Would love to see some photos if you have them.

You might want to have a look here > http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=51544 , cheap quick and easy. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS