www.wmdolls.com

Jessica finally arrived!!! (WM 155 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Jessica finally arrived!!! (WM 155 cm)

Post by Begog »

Roger Rabbit wrote: Conclusion
I am very happy with Jessica and I am still learning as I move forward, there is still a lot of "trial and error" approach to everything. But I am having fun :lol:
Isn't that the main thing? I'm glad you are happy, and congrats on your beautiful doll. Now, if mine will just show up.....

Nightopian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nightopian »

Thanks for the write up Roger Rabbit. :)

I am concerned about the smell after reading several reviews. From what I can tell it seems to dissipate with time but it is always still there to some degree. The other thing I'm concerned about is that there have been reports of the dolls leeching oil over time and staining whatever she's resting on. Have you witnessed this yet?

I'm not sure how dangerous it is and if the doll is safe to put your mouth on among other things...thoughts?

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Arcticfox91 wrote:The narrow waist on this body always seemed incredible to me. Can you do a measurement pic in next photoshoot?
I will try to remember it, stay tuned...
Begog wrote:
Roger Rabbit wrote: Conclusion
I am very happy with Jessica and I am still learning as I move forward, there is still a lot of "trial and error" approach to everything. But I am having fun :lol:
Isn't that the main thing? I'm glad you are happy, and congrats on your beautiful doll. Now, if mine will just show up.....
Yes, that and not walking around with a "loaded gun" all the time :)
Nightopian wrote:I am concerned about the smell after reading several reviews. From what I can tell it seems to dissipate with time but it is always still there to some degree. The other thing I'm concerned about is that there have been reports of the dolls leeching oil over time and staining whatever she's resting on. Have you witnessed this yet?

I'm not sure how dangerous it is and if the doll is safe to put your mouth on among other things...thoughts?
The smell is not that bad, I would not have though a lot about it, if it where not for all the writtings about it (maybe it is just me?).
I have not noticed any kind of leaking or staining from the doll (I do powder her every day so far).

I use corn starch and not talkum to poweder my doll, talcum isn't the most safe to use where corns starch should be completely safe. The doll itself should be the same as any other sex toy (I assume).
No longer active on the forum...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Roger Rabbit, actually Jessica is more mind blowing to me. She does it without the help of a dozen make-up artists, just by being Jessica. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Just received a couple of packages today.

First one is some 'forum recommended' lubricate, and really did make the experience seem much more realistic. The lubricate is pretty close to the 'real thing' :D

I can recommend http://www.liquidsilklube.com if others want to try it out. And thanks to the person that recomended it, in another thread that I cannot find now.

The second one was some underwear, it looked quite good, but the fit did not seem great. Likely due to Jessicas odd proportions. But I have also done some further thinking since receiving Jessica.
  • I will not take pictures of her, except for review purposes.
    She cannot wear it in storage, so she looks hot when I need her.
    When she gets out, I would put it on, look for a second, and then pull it off again.
In summary it is not worth the money and efford for me, so I am returning it again. Sorry no hot pictures this time.

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
Hi Roger Rabbit, actually Jessica is more mind blowing to me. She does it without the help of a dozen make-up artists, just by being Jessica. :D

Chris
Agree, the Heidi Klum version looks pretty creepy to me 8O

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Heidi Klum just ruined fantasies about Heidi Klum and Jessica Rabbit w/ her stunt... :mrgreen:

(cure: google the real Jessica Rabbit. I just cured myself. :lol: )

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LithiumStranger »

Roger Rabbit wrote:Just received a couple of packages today.

First one is some 'forum recommended' lubricate, and really did make the experience seem much more realistic. The lubricate is pretty close to the 'real thing' :D

I can recommend http://www.liquidsilklube.com if others want to try it out. And thanks to the person that recomended it, in another thread that I cannot find now.

Hi Roger! Just a heads up that Liquid Silk is something of a hybrid lubricant which, though water-based, does contain silicone (I think it's the dimethicone in the ingredients, though I'm no chemist) so it may eventually damage the TPE material. It looks like their Maximus lubricant might be safer (hopefully somebody with proper chemistry knowledge can verify this) and like Liquid Silk is "bio-static," which should help fight bacteria.

Then again I'm new to all of this, so I could be totally off :|

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Hi LithiumStranger.

Thanks for the heads up on Liquid Silk, I did some more seaching on this site and using Google. It seems that some believes that it is in fact safe for sex toys, while others beleive that it isn't. Very confusing :x

I am not taking any chances with Jessica, I have only used it once so no harm done yet. But I am going to try something dofferent now...

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Arcticfox91 wrote:The narrow waist on this body always seemed incredible to me. Can you do a measurement pic in next photoshoot?
Like this?
IMG_4439.JPG

yokel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by yokel »

Congrats on your new lady. I can't wait to get mine! :D

A quick note on the leeching of oils: I have a WM100 Riley and she sleeps with me every night and does, I do not know what, during the day while I'm at work ( the bed clothes seem more ruffled when I get back 8O ). So far I have not noticed any visible oil stains on my bedclothes or her favourite satin babydoll. ;)

All the best!
Don't rush, take your time, find the girl that makes you want to bounce!

Nightopian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nightopian »

yokel wrote:Congrats on your new lady. I can't wait to get mine! :D

A quick note on the leeching of oils: I have a WM100 Riley and she sleeps with me every night and does, I do not know what, during the day while I'm at work ( the bed clothes seem more ruffled when I get back 8O ). So far I have not noticed any visible oil stains on my bedclothes or her favourite satin babydoll. ;)

All the best!
How often do you powder your doll and ehat powder do you use...?

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

I use corn starch and powder her almost every day, but I am still on the first week.

I plan to do it every 1 or 2 weeks later on.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

After resting in her box for a week or two and being powdered a couple of times Pippa (WM158) has been put resting on soft cloths and to protect them, her polythene bag underneath. She's wearing a white body stocking. There has been no oil which has become noticeable on the polythene nor on the cloths covering her.

Best wishes

Harem

INFORMATIONS