www.wmdolls.com

Jessica finally arrived!!! (WM 155 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Roger Rabbit

Jessica finally arrived!!! (WM 155 cm)

Post by Roger Rabbit »

After 4 very long weeks of waiting (only a fex hours from being dead on), a big box finally arrived. My heart did skip a beat or two when the UPS guy threw the package around ind the truck, but finally it was inside my house, and I was all alone (I have wife and kids).
IMG_4406.JPG
I started to open the box very carefully, first just removing the cardboard.
IMG_4407.JPG
So far so good, now I started to look at the included bag of 'stuff' that was included.
IMG_4408.JPG
IMG_4409.JPG
Ok, now on to the exciting stuff. I removed the planket and something started to show up underneath...
IMG_4410.JPG
Now I had to move her to my bed. I was really surpriced by the weight, I did know that she would be around 28 kg, and I do work out quite a bit, but she was really unhandy and heavy. But in the end it is just another exersice :)
IMG_4411.JPG
Next step was to remove the remaining packaging around the hand and feets. I was very carefull, so I did spend some time on it.
IMG_4412.JPG
I was quite sad to see that she was wearing clothes, I have seen pictures in another thread where the clothes has left marks on the breadst. So I quicly (but carefully) removed the dress and attempted to mount the head and wig (not doing a good job). But here she finally is!
IMG_4413.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
No longer active on the forum...

Roger Rabbit

Re: Jessica finally arrived!!! (VM 155 cm)

Post by Roger Rabbit »

I have also seen pictures of 'the area' where there was some visible mold lines, mine looked really good in that area. Even though I do not have a lot of pictures of it.
IMG_4417.JPG
I do feel a bit embared about being a member on this forum, and never been 'active' with a doll... Fast forward to the next picture...
IMG_4418.JPG
On the picture above, apart from getting a :whistle:, she has also gotten a bath (very hard to pull off) and a lot of corn starch (on the outside). The skin was really nice after the treathment, I should have done that before the :whistle:.
Now she needs to rest, it has been a long journey for her.
IMG_4419.JPG
But I will see her later tonight, she is so smoking hot :onfire:

Please just aks any questions, I will try my best to answer them.
(This is my very first doll, so I do not have any references)

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

:glou:

She is quite leggy. I just imagine her wearing that while standing. awoo. :mrgreen:

/have fun. :drinking:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

jrtorn1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrtorn1979 »

does your wife know you bought a doll?

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

jrtorn1979 wrote:does your wife know you bought a doll?
Yes and she is very supportive. She has been fighting cancer for the last three years and cannot 'keep up' with me any longer. I love her and would never leave her or cheat on her, after a long talk she agreed that a doll would be a good solution.

She is referring to it as "my bodyguard", because it protects her from me when she is not feeling well :twisted:.

And during our "long talk" she realized how big a sex drive I really have :whistle:

And the cancer is long gone, but the side effects of the treathments will never go away.

jrtorn1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrtorn1979 »

well that's good then very best to you lol she is a hottie the doll anyway

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Good for you on several counts: Getting your doll, taking care of your wife, being honest, and hiding her from the children. I approve of all. Good luck and enjoy!

lasteros

Re: Jessica finally arrived!!! (WM 155 cm)

Post by lasteros »

!!! HELLO JESSICA !!! no worries as you'll get used to her weight in no time, if anything it makes play time a lot more realistic ;-) she is beautiful , I can't wait to see more pictures! Lucky for you there weren't any dress lines on her boobs, mine are allllllmost gone lol.

lasteros

Post by lasteros »

Glue came with her too! I will have to double check my box when I get home

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

I have just purchased the same model, and am only 10 days into "The Waiting" Tom Petty was right, it's the hardest part. I am about to turn 56, and I can't believe that I am excited about "playing dressup" with a bleeping doll, even one like Jessica. I have gone crazy on amazon buying wigs, Halloween costumes and even upgraded the insert. I think I have a new hobby, but hobbies have a way of becoming obsessions. Yeah, I'm looking at YOU, Doctor Who!
Hope they do as good a job on mine as they did on yours. Good to know what the time frame is on delivery even though I am in the US.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations!

But OUCH! http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=66165

These ladies must not go in the bath! They don't like immersion in water . . . It would be a good idea to make sure that none can have got inside, and carry out the slap tests.

This is by far the sexiest of all dolls ever made.

Your wife is most enlightened!

Best wishes

Harem

Roger Rabbit

Post by Roger Rabbit »

Actually, the waiting time today has been the hardest. Just sitting looking out the window, waiting for a UPS truck to show up. Now that was some looong hours.

I have not submerged her into water, she was sitting in my shower and I was very carefully. However I will not do it again, not as easy as I thought. I will likely just use a cloth of some kind next time.

She has just been out once more, but I was to busy to take pictures :whistle:
However I did take one of her, in her improved storage space (mounted planket).
IMG_4421.JPG
I have also ordered another wig and some 'clothes', I will post new pictures when it arrives.

slawek5607711
Ex-Member

Post by slawek5607711 »

Hi boobs enough soft full tpe?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Roger Rabbit, Jessica is a beauty, congratulations to you. Please keep the pics coming and don´t forget to submit Jessica to the Matrix, :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

UPS locally doesn't come by until 6PM so that will be a long day indeed. I have seem some unboxing videos with packages delivered by Fed-Ex, but those might from different manufacturers.
How long before placing your order did shipment occur? I placed my order with http://www.reallovesexdoll.com because they seemed to offer the most options as to additional heads, inserts, etc. I'll advise here as to my experience with them.
Does anyone know if heads from different manufacturers will fit this body?

INFORMATIONS