www.wmdolls.com

A Potential Sale

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
legioastartes
Apprentice
Apprentice

A Potential Sale

Post by legioastartes »

Hello intrepid readers. I've recently purchased the ever-popular 165cm K-cup doll from sexyrealsexdolls. The doll itself is great but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay discreet with multiple roommates. May have to find her a new home. Would anyone have any ideas as to how much she would be worth being one month old? Removable insert, no damage, etc. Purchase price was $2500 USD.

Thanks for any input or opinions you may have!
Attachments
20160816_221100.jpg
20160816_221100.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 1338 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A Potential Sale

Post by CF »

I don't know of any prior K-cup sales so there may not be any historic data to go by.

Where is the doll located (country/state)? That might have an impact on how many interested buyers you have.

Hopefully you'll be able to keep her after all!

Out of curiosity, were you happy with the doll? Any particular (or unexpected) pros or cons?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

legioastartes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by legioastartes »

CF, thanks for your reply!

Doll is located in Ontario, Canada. Ideally I would keep her. She is great! So far, I can say that she's been a wonderful companion.

Her breasts are even better in real life.

Unexpected cons are her weight! Well, not really unexpected since it was clearly marked in her specs how heavy she was but still a bit of a surprise. Also she is quite cold, perhaps a warming blanket would be in order? Once the TPE smell dissipated, she has a wonderful presence and is extremely life-like. I didn't expect her to be so life-like.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello legioastartes! Beautiful lady you have there. Hopefully you won't have to sell her. I say this because preowned dolls usually take a big hit in value. Unless a doll is very special or one-of-a-kind in some way, you will be lucky to get half of purchase price. Some guys have had to drop even lower than that for a sale. But with that being said, you never know. You might get lucky if the right person happens to notice her. That way it won't be such a huge loss. So best not to sell. But if you do, then I hope it works out for you. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

legioastartes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by legioastartes »

Thanks Stewie!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello mate - she is a great doll - I have had mine since May and she is great fun. If you want to get a bag to secure/conceal her , try the Pro Golf bag from MYSTIC. They are 150cm long which is the same length as your WM165K (without the head of course) The bag is 45cm wide and 40cm tall so you can fit her in this fine. Also buy a combination lock and there you go. Safe and secure! PM me if you want any more info.

INFORMATIONS