www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls Inserts

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM Dolls Inserts

Post by dragonfly8878 »

The Venus Real is made by the TOMAX company. It's available on the Queen Cat Adult Toy website. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the Venus series sleeves are really large - 4" in diameter at the front, 3" in diameter at the back, and 6.7" long. They make other smaller sleeves as well, like the Succubus series. They're about 2.4" high, 1.8" wide, and 6" long, so they should fit a lot of dolls without modification. At least that's what I'm hoping as I haven't tried them yet. Their "lips" are not very attractive in my opinion, though. The best part about the TOMAX sleeves is that they can be ordered in 4 different levels of softness, so it's much easier to find one you like.

I'm really hoping that WM Dolls decides to put a lot of focus on their inserts, so that we can have the best feeling inserts that also look great. Most guys get built-ins just to have the best looks. I tend to choose how they feel first, but would love to have them look good too.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Thank you and yes I agree that there should be options and maybe I will do some playing around and remod one to and see how well I can make it more real,But no way would I personaly have nothing but a pull out sleeve, It's so much easier to keep clean. I am rite at 6' and still would be a work out to carry doll to bath 2x a day lol..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

staycool64 wrote:Thank you and yes I agree that there should be options and maybe I will do some playing around and remod one to and see how well I can make it more real,But no way would I personaly have nothing but a pull out sleeve, It's so much easier to keep clean. I am rite at 6' and still would be a work out to carry doll to bath 2x a day lol..
Yeah, the cleaning of the doll with a built-in is a chore and can get messy. I definitely prefer inserts. Being able to change to different styles is a big plus, too.

Terl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Terl »

Tell me please, is that built-in or removable insert on the picture?
DSC_9245~1.jpg
DSC_9245~1.jpg (34.94 KiB) Viewed 1966 times

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Terl wrote:Tell me please, is that built-in or removable insert on the picture?
With TPE dolls it's hard to tell. Since the material has a lot of elasticity, the doll makers like WM often make the outer appearance look the same either way. If it's an insert design, the lips would be stretched open enough to slide the insert in behind them. The only time you could see the insert then is possibly when her legs are spread.

Usually you can select which style you want when you place an order.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

I would like to know also, from the websites I'm going to say it's built in because it doesn't offer the insert option as some of the other dolls. But it does look like when the legs are spread you could get a small one in there, doubt a fleshlight or larger meikis.

edit- 1am's site doesn't say inserts are available but the BD's website has that option although her name is Miranda on the BD site I believe. Also found a member with a Terri doll that said it had insert. I would still like to know if all of those TPE dolls can have the insert option as I only see a few on 1am's site. The insert option is a selling point for me.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

Terl wrote:Tell me please, is that built-in or removable insert on the picture?
Terl it can literally be either one you really can't tell. HOWEVER I notice there is a slight bulge in the tummy and vulva so I'm guessing insert. But I could be wrong.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

From further research you can order them with insert....from both 1am and BD. The 1am site didn't show the insert options until you clicked 'order' button and checked options. Now as to what size or type I would still like to know as it doesn't look like the larger ones would fit.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

A TDF member uses a trimmed Fleshlight with his 125cm doll.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 58#p646658

These will fit.

http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/brands/TOMAX.html
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Good to hear as the Venus and Lilith are on my wishlist. This and other threads have been great, I'm new to the TPE but luckily many members on here aren't!

Now to decide which girl! Luckily I'm not in a hurry as I'm waiting on my fabric doll to get here....and not soon enough!

INFORMATIONS