www.wmdolls.com

WM 125cm doll new head .

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 125cm doll new head .

Post by tubee »

tubee wrote:
Xephyr wrote: I hope she fits your 145cm body.
I asked WMDolls about fitting a 145cm head on a 125cm body. They wrote back saying, 125cm head circumference is 45cm , 145cm head circumference is 52cm. They also said the 145cm head will fit on the 125cm neck but the proportions would be out of whack. The 145cm head would look too big. So most likely the the 125cm head would look too small for the 145cm body.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

At least people can still choose from 125cm heads, along with 135cm heads for their 125cm body.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hi WMdolls. Will this new head fit the 135cm body, or will it be too small?

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

hiya WM thanks for the pm. i was wondering if my new terri model i ordered from 1am could have a tongue? can i purchase one and insert it like from real doll or do you guys per chance make them? i like french kissing. ;)
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

4biddenartist wrote:hiya WM thanks for the pm. i was wondering if my new terri model i ordered from 1am could have a tongue? can i purchase one and insert it like from real doll or do you guys per chance make them? i like french kissing. ;)
As yet we not start make tongue . we will thinking this suggest for our future dolls development . thank you for you choose WMdolls.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi WMdolls. Will this new head fit the 135cm body, or will it be too small?
this new head we suggest is only for our 125cm doll. if want put in 135cm body , the head will not feeling big much.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hi WMdolls,

Is this a permanent lip color, or is it lipstick that has been applied later? Is it possible to order a head with a fairly permanent bright lip color like this?
125cm new head.jpg
125cm new head.jpg (36.61 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi WMdolls,

Is this a permanent lip color, or is it lipstick that has been applied later? Is it possible to order a head with a fairly permanent bright lip color like this?
125cm new head.jpg
Hi dragonfly8878 , about lip color ,if you want remove this color, you can use (make up remover) .

If you want permanent lip color, yes we can make it , but its will not much bright like this photo . we will make a lipstick on lip again and if you dong like , you can use (make up remover) clear that.

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

Oh my....the 2nd pic has my heart aflutter! Such a great photo, and I think that dragonfly hit the proverbial nail on the head when he noticed the pink lipstick compared to the 1st pic!

I've been searching for an affordable "friend", with maker quality, and I think the search is done.

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

What body color would I need to order that matches this head? I'm new to Dolls!

Thank You!

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

It would be nice to be awarded a new head like this for calling attention to the glue glob in the back of the throat issue and potentaly saving your company from legal issues in the future. I know its wishful thinking but it would be nice.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

MickeyM wrote:What body color would I need to order that matches this head? I'm new to Dolls!

Thank You!
It's very tricky to tell the skin tone from a photo since the amount of light hitting the face is unknown. The "Pink" skin tone on the 1am website is similar to someone of European descent, and the "Natural" skin tone is similar to someone of Asian descent.
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

samfaster2413
Ex-Member

Post by samfaster2413 »

I would say that the last picture of this face is white/Pale color.

Natural has a little yellowish in it.

Pink has a little pinkish in it.

But like dragonfly8878 said, sometime the lighting make it looks different. Its hard to tell from a photo.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Will you guys ever make a 125, 135, or 145cm body with slightly smaller thighs, hips, and breasts? (emphasis on "slightly", as in shave off only about 25% off the original thighs/hips/breast sizes)

MickeyM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MickeyM »

samfaster2413 wrote:I would say that the last picture of this face is white/Pale color.

Natural has a little yellowish in it.

Pink has a little pinkish in it.

But like dragonfly8878 said, sometime the lighting make it looks different. Its hard to tell from a photo.
So, what say ye, WMdolls? I cannot place an order knowing that the skin of the head may not match the body, can I? I wish that you knew what I am having to do in order to get the funds for purchasing this particular doll from YOUR company. Not ANY other company!!!!

Thanks!
MickeyM (a VERY eager buyer once I have the answer, please! :) )

INFORMATIONS