It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:51 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 13 of 14 [ 196 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:24 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am
Posts: 216
Location: Belgium
avante wrote:
LOL you should buy them more clothes :d I get allot of them from Ali btw.

Speaking of which, I went along and bought 8 more dresses/tops :haha4:


Omg! Jealous... Yea on Aliexpress all the clothing is pretty cheap indeed but the waiting time untill it arrives is meh...

I rather just go to a store, buy it, and take it home asap :D

But not much stores around my area have nice clothes so i think im gonna buy 20+ pieces of clothing this week on Ali :haha4:



_____________________________
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=88581&p=1151152#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=89452
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:07 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
Hahahaha that's the spirit!

Went shopping for real a few times, but just got some basic shirts, a pari of shoes a skirt and some child's clothes LOL so nothing much really. But prices are incomparable to AliExpress, especially for the nicer looking stuff...so these better looking clothes I got from Ali (well also allot of cheap stuff, and some missbuys), and the posting/shipping time really varies allot...really hard to judge beforehand btw.

My last order about 5/15 came within 2 weeks, 5/15 within 2-3 weeks and the others were just plain shitty, 2/15 I am still waiting on...well actually consider them lost and have to wait 60 days for dispute and money back. All in all I like it allot tho! And some of the quicker suppliers I made 2nd orders with. Communications is always a b*tch tho, and you can pretty much forget about getting any additional intel on a item, besides what is already mentioned on the site...sales in Asia is really quite different from here in the EU.

GamerDoll wrote:
avante wrote:
LOL you should buy them more clothes :d I get allot of them from Ali btw.

Speaking of which, I went along and bought 8 more dresses/tops :haha4:


Omg! Jealous... Yea on Aliexpress all the clothing is pretty cheap indeed but the waiting time untill it arrives is meh...

I rather just go to a store, buy it, and take it home asap :D

But not much stores around my area have nice clothes so i think im gonna buy 20+ pieces of clothing this week on Ali :haha4:



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
Got some new eyes ranging from purple-blue-grey-to browns
Attachment:
IMG_20171013_111342.jpg
IMG_20171013_111342.jpg [ 781.25 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]


Was planning to give her another wash and oil & powder treatment and re-doing her makeup...but did not get to it, so she looks a bit dirty ;
Anway I did have enough time to check out the darkest brown eyes, and set her up some gala dress I got her earlier;p
Attachment:
IMG_20171013_164853.jpg
IMG_20171013_164853.jpg [ 989.41 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_164642.jpg
IMG_20171013_164642.jpg [ 879.27 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_164924.jpg
IMG_20171013_164924.jpg [ 981.84 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_170358.jpg
IMG_20171013_170358.jpg [ 942.13 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_172433.jpg
IMG_20171013_172433.jpg [ 771.68 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_173834.jpg
IMG_20171013_173834.jpg [ 1 MiB | Viewed 242 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_173759.jpg
IMG_20171013_173759.jpg [ 842.53 KiB | Viewed 242 times ]



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:11 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am
Posts: 216
Location: Belgium
OMG! I want that dress! Can you maybe link it? Awesome thank you!



_____________________________
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=88581&p=1151152#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=89452
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
GamerDoll wrote:
OMG! I want that dress! Can you maybe link it? Awesome thank you!


Hahaha nice to see you like it that much!
I'll go through the orders list later and pm you the link.

I did save the model pic, she's quite meatier tho, which is insanely hot:
Attachment:
12486_04big.jpg
12486_04big.jpg [ 106.63 KiB | Viewed 218 times ]


Few words on the dress:
* it's quite long, with my 17cm platform heels it just barely touches the ground. So clean your floors ;)
* at the lower back/high waist the material is VERY loose; not my favourite aspecet of the dress, see pic below. But you can kinda fold it in so it looks rather nice instead of weird 8)
* the material is a bit odd, never had / felt anything like it. It's kinda sticky and start off with heavy chemical smell. Washed it couple of times, and now it's better but neither gone.

Attachment:
IMG_20171013_165254.jpg
IMG_20171013_165254.jpg [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 218 times ]



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:00 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
It's hot in here!

Attachment:
Screenshot (2371).png
Screenshot (2371).png [ 1.49 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
1.png
1.png [ 1.22 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
2.1.png
2.1.png [ 954.55 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
Screenshot (2372).png
Screenshot (2372).png [ 1.45 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
3.1.png
3.1.png [ 1.01 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20171015_120554.jpg
IMG_20171015_120554.jpg [ 903.2 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg [ 1008.27 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

Attachment:
3 (1).jpg
3 (1).jpg [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:55 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 469
Location: From behind the curtain
BINGO!!! That's it!! Awesome!
Perfect hair, brown hazelnut eyes - in right position :wink:
Really nice makeup, absolute amazing poses
Clothing + heels.... WHOOAAAHOOOOo


Drop....


8O "Where is my jaw?"



_____________________________

Jazzmine

Roona
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:06 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 648
Those a really nice pictures, but the last one screams OUCH at me I look at her hand.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:49 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:01 pm
Posts: 31
Hi, I have another question:

When she's laying down on her back, would you be able to measure and tell me the height from her back to the tips of her breasts? This is because if I get one of these dolls, I plan on storing her under the bed, so I need to know if I have enough height space. Any help will be most appreciated.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:50 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
Thanks for your very awesome reply man, made my day :D

Gotta say for myself I also felt like this is one of my best sets. She just looks so real in some caps.
Love the way the jeans almost add some pounds to her legs and the shirt really makes her boobs pop out :razz:

Dr Dollinger wrote:
BINGO!!! That's it!! Awesome!
Perfect hair, brown hazelnut eyes - in right position :wink:
Really nice makeup, absolute amazing poses
Clothing + heels.... WHOOAAAHOOOOo

Drop....


8O "Where is my jaw?"

Really like the way she looks in the last pic too!


JunkGuy wrote:
Those a really nice pictures, but the last one screams OUCH at me I look at her hand.

Thanks JunkGuy, tho Arianne seems to be flipping you off in a really weird way ;)
But yeah the hand kinda messes the pic up (did not even see it first time lol)

Unfortunately a combination of me being clumsy / first time doll owner and "WM design logic" f*cked up her hands early on...Best to never ever touch them ;)
I try to 'hide' the hands in some pics when I think of it, but really tend to forget a bit about them...especially when I'm just lost in the 'OMG she's so hot fase'.

At first the finger-wires were just loose, but now some have like twisted around couple of times, or the wire start at the first knuckle(in pic). You really do not want to see a close-up of the hands :(
Thinking of removing these wires all together...have to find out what is the best way how and with what to make the incisions tho...



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
Cammy wrote:
Hi, I have another question:

When she's laying down on her back, would you be able to measure and tell me the height from her back to the tips of her breasts? This is because if I get one of these dolls, I plan on storing her under the bed, so I need to know if I have enough height space. Any help will be most appreciated.


LOL I've had the exact same question when I got her. Of course I've no idea what your bed looks like ;p
But I adjusted my bed (inner beams) a bit so I could lift the matras and support-frame and hold it steady...wait I'll just show you with a quick pic:
Attachment:
IMG_20171017_175542.jpg
IMG_20171017_175542.jpg [ 798.25 KiB | Viewed 93 times ]


Why I show this is to demonstrate that if you'll have to lift her up over a barrier (side-wall) first, please note that the first couple of tens of times lifting will be kinda hard. Lol and getting her back after a busy night with nearly no more energy left can be quite challenging as well ;). So, if you could kinda roll / slide her out from under your bed that would be way better I guess!

Anyway, regarding your question, I've her laying on a "garden-chair" cushion all the time. So I've measured from the cushion to tip of her lovely nipples: that is about 23cm, but she probably 'dents in' the cushion a bit. However, from the ground to the nipple tip is just below 28cm. The cushion is about 5cm thick 'undented' so yeah :D that does not (or rather should not) completely add up hahaha manual measurements and uncertainties haha but I guess you can still work with this. Anyway when I got her I assumed max. 30cm for the back-tip nipples, and thankfully it fitted just perfectly under my bed.



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:10 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 648
avante wrote:
JunkGuy wrote:
Those a really nice pictures, but the last one screams OUCH at me I look at her hand.

Thanks JunkGuy, tho Arianne seems to be flipping you off in a really weird way ;)
But yeah the hand kinda messes the pic up (did not even see it first time lol)

Unfortunately a combination of me being clumsy / first time doll owner and "WM design logic" f*cked up her hands early on...Best to never ever touch them ;)
I try to 'hide' the hands in some pics when I think of it, but really tend to forget a bit about them...especially when I'm just lost in the 'OMG she's so hot fase'.

At first the finger-wires were just loose, but now some have like twisted around couple of times, or the wire start at the first knuckle(in pic). You really do not want to see a close-up of the hands :(
Thinking of removing these wires all together...have to find out what is the best way how and with what to make the incisions tho...

Yes, you have to be careful with them, particularly the ones with older, thinner wires. I have a model with the thicker wires, and so far no poke-throughs after almost 13 months. A couple feel loose or possibly broken though (the finger is more floppy than its neighbors). The trick is to pinch the hand at the first knuckle when bending the others: this ensures the wire bends, instead of snapping. With care, you can still do this trick to at least get hands back to neutral state without further damage.

There's a thread going on regarding hand and finger repair, and I think CrazyCajun and/or CinnamonLover are closing in on releasing a product through the MissAtleur line for replacing the fingers and/or palm plates for WM models, requiring only a 3" incision in the palm from about middle finger down to wrist. I'm only partially following the development, but you can read a bit more of it here, and maybe trace it back to the original thread (maybe its in inventor's forum?)


EDIT:
Here's some other threads from CinnamonLover on the topic of hand repair:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89664
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=85084&p=1170143#p1170143


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 255
Major thanks man, I've read the one from Cinnamon on the repair, but for sure will check those other threads. Would be great if they have a better variant available for the hand/fingers!

Good to read the thicker wires are holding up reasonably so far! And nice tip on the bending, seems kinda logical in retrospect, and might be something to include in a manual...
Anyway nice tip, will check if with this I can fix maybe some fingers (before removing them when I have more time...need to do some extensive repairing in the near future, probably when I get some days off in a row).

JunkGuy wrote:
Yes, you have to be careful with them, particularly the ones with older, thinner wires. I have a model with the thicker wires, and so far no poke-throughs after almost 13 months. A couple feel loose or possibly broken though (the finger is more floppy than its neighbors). The trick is to pinch the hand at the first knuckle when bending the others: this ensures the wire bends, instead of snapping. With care, you can still do this trick to at least get hands back to neutral state without further damage.

There's a thread going on regarding hand and finger repair, and I think CrazyCajun and/or CinnamonLover are closing in on releasing a product through the MissAtleur line for replacing the fingers and/or palm plates for WM models, requiring only a 3" incision in the palm from about middle finger down to wrist. I'm only partially following the development, but you can read a bit more of it here, and maybe trace it back to the original thread (maybe its in inventor's forum?)


EDIT:
Here's some other threads from CinnamonLover on the topic of hand repair:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89664
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=85084&p=1170143#p1170143



_____________________________
WM 158 pics: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:43 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:01 pm
Posts: 31
avante wrote:
Anyway, regarding your question, I've her laying on a "garden-chair" cushion all the time. So I've measured from the cushion to tip of her lovely nipples: that is about 23cm, but she probably 'dents in' the cushion a bit. However, from the ground to the nipple tip is just below 28cm. The cushion is about 5cm thick 'undented' so yeah :D that does not (or rather should not) completely add up hahaha manual measurements and uncertainties haha but I guess you can still work with this. Anyway when I got her I assumed max. 30cm for the back-tip nipples, and thankfully it fitted just perfectly under my bed.


Thanks.

So for example if she was just lying on average carpet, she would be around 25cm perhaps?

Also, another question - would you be able to measure and tell me how tall she is WITHOUT the head?

Any help is most appreciated, thanks.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:02 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:16 pm
Posts: 648
I think you want to consider something for her to slide on as well. At the very least a piece of cardboard covered in a blanket (cardboard alone will leech moisture from TPE.) A rolling furniture dolly might be better, if you have the vertical clearance for it.

Don't just place doll on carpet and drag her in and out. You'll tear the TPE to shreds. TPE is not meant to be slid across high friction materials like carpeting.


 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 13 of 14 [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: Altblues, Arthur1960, fathen, mandos, silicon, WilliamUnerm and 33 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum