yldoll.com

NEW YL170 + ELSA HEAD

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: NEW YL170 + ELSA HEAD

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey Dollicious Rick,

I really like your great enthusiasm :D
As a face expert :razz: , I can say that is definitely the same head (201)
Other viewing angle, different skin color, other wig, different makeup - especially on the lips can change a lot!
You are right, the head looks like a earlier one from WM, but with more expression and more details. Like head #007 or #012 /015 version 2.0 (i love the older cute asian faces)

#188 looks great as well, reminds me of my ANA head 200 :angel:
head-188-1__78527.1504295153.300.300.png

Doc
Sup Doc :)
Yeah you hit the nail on the head , I was thinking exactly same thing she is like head 15 (2.0) and man back a few years ago I fell for that one big-time and at that time the 163cm from WM was the tallest on the China market.
I ordered my 1st and only doll at the time they had changed the 163cm body style & tried to secure the original because I loved the Breast's on that doll but it was too late they didn't have anymore.

Anyways I will be getting that 188 head one day I think but the Ana head for sale too? That's smoking hot plus the resemblance is there too... I just didn't see the head 200 for sale guess I overlooked that.

Speaking of exotic doll heads... I had seen a maker do a Scarlet Johanson head that looks exactly like the real life actress and I was wondering they ever gonna sell it or is it just for promotion to show what they can do?
Man I would want one of them lol or maybe Eva Mendez or a Halle Berry haha

Best Regards,
DL 2 Rick
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Haha, Rick that's fun to read.
My first head was #15 and still one of my favorites.
0699.jpg
0699.jpg (320.51 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
Got that head with my first doll WM158. Absolutely perfect tits, like your 163 and the 165
Softest of them all. But unfortunately all of them have the known issues - mostly the dislocated wires of the fingers /wrists. (the noodle finger syndrome )

Lol, I saw this obscure Scarlett head as well. Looks really exactly like her. WOOW
But I've good news for you. There was a head contest from 6YE. Guess, whose head became the winner ?
Yess - SCARLETT JOHANSSON :razz:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=85665

Unfortunately head #200 ANA isn't still available. I have no clue why. And why RLSD keep silent and doesn't say a single word about it.

A Halle Berry head would be great
(on a WM156 B body :mrgreen:)
Doc
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Haha, Rick that's fun to read.
My first head was #15 and still one of my favorites.
0699.jpg
Got that head with my first doll WM158. Absolutely perfect tits, like your 163 and the 165
Softest of them all. But unfortunately all of them have the known issues - mostly the dislocated wires of the fingers /wrists. (the noodle finger syndrome )

Lol, I saw this obscure Scarlett head as well. Looks really exactly like her. WOOW
But I've good news for you. There was a head contest from 6YE. Guess, whose head became the winner ?
Yess - SCARLETT JOHANSSON :razz:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=85665

Unfortunately head #200 ANA isn't still available. I have no clue why. And why RLSD keep silent and doesn't say a single word about it.

A Halle Berry head would be great
(on a WM156 B body :mrgreen:)
Doc
LoL a Halle Berry on that doll? But Halle not that thick , she's more like my new doll in shipping as we speak haha

That body is really nice though wow I would nickname her thunder thighs hehe

Yeah that 6Ye contest is how I found out about the head for Scarlet Johanson man it's so real it's crazy Beautiful too.
You know I bet these doll makers afraid of any negitive public outcry and or law suits from any celebrities they would sculpt. That's probably why no head 200 idk but just seems like that's most likely the case.

Back to Halle Berry I think the body that match's her real life body best is probably one of them Abyss Creations RD 3 or 5 dolls maybe the 6Ye umm forget lol something in a c cup.

Anyways I tired as hell gtg bed.

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

I'm seriously considering getting this new Y170 myself. Wish they would show her bending over from behind so we can see the location of the genitals.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

sean301 wrote:I'm seriously considering getting this new Y170 myself. Wish they would show her bending over from behind so we can see the location of the genitals.
No problem as I will be posting photos of her in a new thread which her name will most likely be Lenka but not 100% sure as I need to research more Slavic names and then there is the extra head that needs a name too.

I will definitely be posting the vagina from all kinds of angles and that sweet medium sized ass too.

She is in Tokyo , Japan at the moment heading to the States very soon via FedEx so she should be here in a few days tops.

Best Wishes,
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Rick,

Haha... I'm really envious about your shipping stat
Still, my girl isn't ready for shipment Even no picture there yet.
You lucky bastard lol

By the way, I would never put that Halle or Scarlett head on the 156B thunder thighs or such similar ladies. Na... Not even for fun

I would have the fear, that i could get blind by doing that :mrgreen:

On the Scarlett thread are some people who like to adopt this head for their mega boobs dolls.

That's a picture of that Scarlett looking doll I remember
IMG_4091_202e11ac-8d52-40c7-948a-d0582062590b_large.jpg
IMG_4091_202e11ac-8d52-40c7-948a-d0582062590b_large.jpg (43.76 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
You are absolutely right, to that face it belongs a nice c-cup like yours or the 6YE 165C (unfortunately not Premium). There are not much dolls in that size and body department. Especially for a Halle Berry body

For head#200 they tried to make it not like a copy of Ana de Armas, only similar looking due to copyright issues. So that shouldn't be the problem here
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS