yldoll.com

Gentlemen - Where Should I Post photos of This Head, Please?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
catnap

Gentlemen - Where Should I Post photos of This Head, Please?

Post by catnap »

I bought a bunch of heads and wigs from a collector who wants to upgrade(?) to a robotics head. Unfortunately, I have no idea who made some of these.

I call her Holly, please give me your suggestions on where to post her. Thanks all!
P1010354a.jpg
P1010354a.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1122 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Gentlemen - Where Should I Post photos of This Head, Ple

Post by rubherkitty »

Post in "Dolls in General" if you don't know the specific manufacture of a doll or head.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

catnap

Post by catnap »

rubherkitty wrote:Post in "Dolls in General" if you don't know the specific manufacture of a doll or head.
Thank you!

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Rubherkitty, love your Simon Bar Sinister avatar! Haven't seen him in a hundred years, man does that ever bring back memories! LOL!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks Knightshift

I'm still taking good care of Sweet Polly! :twisted:
Attachments
sweet polly purebred bound to have fun.jpg
sweet polly purebred bound to have fun.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 984 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS