yldoll.com

I know that this has been discussed to death but

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
RoyFolker01

I know that this has been discussed to death but

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Which is best built-in or inserts?
I mean I'm totally concerned about the look but more importantly I'm concerned about the feel so which is better?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: I know that this has been discussed to death but

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

In my opinion, the built in looks and feels the best. Or rather is easier to use than the insert version. But the insert version is easier to clean.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Pure Joy

Post by Pure Joy »

How much cleaning convenience are you willing to trade for authenticity?

I got the insert and wish I went with built in if that helps. The feel of the installed insert just doesn't quite cut it for me. It's able to move around a bit in there which it limits the immersion.

One other minor consideration is if you're in your early 20's, it may actually be possible for you to wear out a built in.
"Never underestimate the power of perfectly shaped spheroidal pairs." ~Ben Wah

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i could link you to 100 different threads you can read on your own, but ill give you the gist.

Built in
-feels better
-looks better
-easier to enter w/ a half aroused penis
-more time and effort cleaning
-rips and friction damage permanent
-doesnt resell as easily.

Inserts:
-easier to clean
-replace when worn out
-"tightness" and texture can be modified with rubberbands and textured objects inserted between the insert and dolls hole.
-resales better that builtin
-sometimes holes dont line up.
-usually have to be rock hard to get into both holes.

its what matters to you man. what is most important to you.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I can't comment on inserts as all my gals have built in but clean up is simple if you use a femidom, it can be cleaned and reused, simple!

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I thought a lot about this before my first purchase. I wanted the realism of the built-in but could see all the advantages for cleaning and replacement of the insert....well in the end I went for the insert and I couldn't be more pleased. Once it has been fitted you just can't tell there is an insert unless her legs are very far apart.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you go built in, keep an eye on her TPE ball!
Love,
Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Quater

Post by Quater »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:If you go built in, keep an eye on her TPE ball!
Do (TPE) dolls of all brands have a TPE ball?

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

First of all thank you fellas for all of your input and M and opinions greatly appreciated what is a tpe ball and what is a. A femidom?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Hi :)
A TPE ball, as I very recently learned, is basically a plug inside the vagina. When manufactured, the vagina goes all the way through to the skeleton, so they glue a piece of TPE in at the back of the vagina to keep the skeleton from being exposed to moisture. Apparently, sometimes they are not glued as well as they should be, allowing water to reach the skeleton causing rust and other problems.

A femidom, is a female condom. See here: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn ... ale-condom

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Here in the UK the Pasante brand femidoms are just over £3 for 3 on eBay but 1 can last for months! You just have to wash off the existing lube on the femidom and remove the rubber ring which your gal won't need. Apply a small amount of Vaseline inside your gals lady parts and then you should find the femidom will stay in place, just poke it down with your finger a bit then your old chap will push it down further and you can then use water based lube inside the femidom. This has worked very well for me and as long as you don't get lube all over the place there really isn't anything to clean up, your gal will thanks you in the long run and of course she wont get pregnant!

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Here in the UK the Pasante brand femidoms are just over £3 for 3 on eBay but 1 can last for months! You just have to wash off the existing lube on the femidom and remove the rubber ring which your gal won't need. Apply a small amount of Vaseline inside your gals lady parts and then you should find the femidom will stay in place, just poke it down with your finger a bit then your old chap will push it down further and you can then use water based lube inside the femidom. This has worked very well for me and as long as you don't get lube all over the place there really isn't anything to clean up, your gal will thanks you in the long run and of course she wont get pregnant!

Awesome advice thank you my next question how do you protect her from damage if she is a built-in lady versus an insert which will suffer the most damage

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well to be honest any damage inside that my first gal got was probably from my not reading the very informative thread on the forum about tpe care, so to begin with I probably overused the lube and sat her in a bath rather than use a shower (which I now do less frequently). Tpe will absorb liquids and so once this information had sank in I was more thoughtful re my gals care. Apparently you can also overdo the Vaseline and baby oil so I now use it less frequently, I gather oversaturation of the mineral oil can weaken the tpe structure but cracking in the stretched areas can occur without any oil so you need to achieve the right balance. I do believe that if you want to preserve your tpe gal for as long as possible then with a built in gal using a femidom can only help. If you apply a little Vaseline inside maybe once a week if she is getting a lot of attention then the femidom should keep on place ok. My first gal is coming up for her first year anniversary with me and all is well now that I seem to have achieved the right balance re care which is very light shower (she sits on a bath stool) maybe every 5 weeks and after patting dry she has her baby oil massage (best bit!) Leave that to soak in for about 3 to 4 hours and then a thin smear of Vaseline in the areas in her crotch that get stretched and a little nivea cream on her elbows and knees. After all that I give her a light powdering with Sutherland's non perfumed talc (she doesn't need much now) and she looks like new!

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Great advice Arthur1960. My first doll comes in a few weeks and I've been trying to get the TPE prep stuff and routine down before she gets here. I did buy a shower chair so she doesn't sit in the water and also in hopes it makes showering a 32kg doll a bit easier.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Well to be honest any damage inside that my first gal got was probably from my not reading the very informative thread on the forum about tpe care, so to begin with I probably overused the lube and sat her in a bath rather than use a shower (which I now do less frequently). Tpe will absorb liquids and so once this information had sank in I was more thoughtful re my gals care. Apparently you can also overdo the Vaseline and baby oil so I now use it less frequently, I gather oversaturation of the mineral oil can weaken the tpe structure but cracking in the stretched areas can occur without any oil so you need to achieve the right balance. I do believe that if you want to preserve your tpe gal for as long as possible then with a built in gal using a femidom can only help. If you apply a little Vaseline inside maybe once a week if she is getting a lot of attention then the femidom should keep on place ok. My first gal is coming up for her first year anniversary with me and all is well now that I seem to have achieved the right balance re care which is very light shower (she sits on a bath stool) maybe every 5 weeks and after patting dry she has her baby oil massage (best bit!) Leave that to soak in for about 3 to 4 hours and then a thin smear of Vaseline in the areas in her crotch that get stretched and a little nivea cream on her elbows and knees. After all that I give her a light powdering with Sutherland's non perfumed talc (she doesn't need much now) and she looks like new!

Interesting that is great advice listen I've been doing some research on vaginal moisture and lubricants the best thing that will the best advice offered was something natural something that doesn't corrode or go ranchod something that's very good for the skin and I believe antibacterial that product was aloe vera 100% or 99.9% pure and also a little coconut oil organic and natural I figure if that's used to diagnose vaginal dryness and it's healthy then it should be as healthy for the use of our tpe Ladies and aloe vera is clean and natural what are your thoughts

INFORMATIONS