yldoll.com

I know that this has been discussed to death but

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: I know that this has been discussed to death but

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, yes a shower/bath stool makes life a lot easier as your not bending down so low, you do have to be careful to make sure your gal as balanced well but this can be achieved by keeping her back straight and her legs slightly extended until she looks happy but just be careful as it's always tempting to leave a doll that looks well balanced but that can end in tears!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That sounds interesting although I'm not sure about the coconut oil? I do know that Vaseline will prevent any mould growth, I can really only comment on my own experience and that has been with using a diluted antibacterial handwash to clean and then baby oil and Vaseline to keep supple.

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Has anyone ever used the shower hose attachment that is shaped like a tube with holes at the end to irrigate the vagina? It works for organic women, but wondered if it would work to rinse a doll orifices. I know you'd want to use low pressure, but wondered if even low pressure irrigation would disturb the TPE ball. Thoughts?
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

QL57812 wrote:Has anyone ever used the shower hose attachment that is shaped like a tube with holes at the end to irrigate the vagina? It works for organic women, but wondered if it would work to rinse a doll orifices. I know you'd want to use low pressure, but wondered if even low pressure irrigation would disturb the TPE ball. Thoughts?
Interesting question I remember seeing such a device years ago growing up but it wasn't a shower attachment it was a separate unit had the hoes the little holes at the tip and you screwed it on to a huge plastic or rubber bottle which was filled with water or whatever Solutions you would use for cleaning and you would squeeze the bottle and the solution and water would come up through the tube out the little holes does anyone know that know if such a device still exists and where can you buy them I would suspect Walgreens but like I said I remember seeing this years ago growing up

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Thank you guys so much for the great advice opinions and tips on this subject and I've decided to go for a built-in versus the insert reason being is that the built-in lady would be more or way more compatible in size in some cases well over 7 and 8 inches the insert would not be compatible two small

catnap

Post by catnap »

Arthur1960 wrote:I can't comment on inserts as all my gals have built in but clean up is simple if you use a femidom, it can be cleaned and reused, simple!
Agreed.

Orhalla
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Orhalla »

RoyFolker01 wrote:
QL57812 wrote:Has anyone ever used the shower hose attachment that is shaped like a tube with holes at the end to irrigate the vagina? It works for organic women, but wondered if it would work to rinse a doll orifices. I know you'd want to use low pressure, but wondered if even low pressure irrigation would disturb the TPE ball. Thoughts?
Interesting question I remember seeing such a device years ago growing up but it wasn't a shower attachment it was a separate unit had the hoes the little holes at the tip and you screwed it on to a huge plastic or rubber bottle which was filled with water or whatever Solutions you would use for cleaning and you would squeeze the bottle and the solution and water would come up through the tube out the little holes does anyone know that know if such a device still exists and where can you buy them I would suspect Walgreens but like I said I remember seeing this years ago growing up
That's called a douche bag, not joking...

Here's the link. http://www.unichempharmacy.co.nz/ic/414 ... ch_125.jpg

INFORMATIONS