yldoll.com

LQQKING to purchase my first doll... need some advice.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
RoyFolker01

LQQKING to purchase my first doll... need some advice.

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Hello everyone I've been a part of the Forum for quite some time and some of you may know that I've been wanting to purchase a doll for quite a while and like a lot of you I have been watching the progress of Eric and his company and the amazing progression of his dolls.
I've always been impressed since the very first one the viola I believe in Linda and now we have the 160 African American dolls with two skin tones and the great progress been made in the dolls figures you know especially in the booty area but I'm trying to decide which one would be best for me the 135cm 148cm and the 160 cm I need something practical something easy to store or easy for storage and access

RoyFolker01

Re: LQQKING to purchase my first doll... need some advice.

Post by RoyFolker01 »

And can anyone tell me or does anyone have a 135 or a 148 CM doll with the African American skin tones if so please post pictures

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

For a first doll try to keep it light. The main error of most guy buying a new doll is not realizing how hard they are to move around. I would say 135 or 148 MAX

I have the 148, and LOVE it (see her in my signature). I train a lot and I am a muscular guy (6'0'' 220 pounds) and I got surprised by her weight at 72 pounds. I would rule the 160 out if I was you. Get use to a lighter doll and make the jump to bigger one when you will feel that you are in full control of her maintenance / moving around.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Yes.totally agree. The weight you read on the websites and what you can lift do not prepare you for the actual doll weight. My first doll was a wm 140 which comes in at about 24kg which isnt that heavy but as she doesnt move its stiff weight and unlike a person she does nothing to help. Combine that with the fact that you dont want to tear the skin or accidentally drop her means your now lifting whith her well being in minds...not yours.
So i would say start with the smallest doll that still appeals to you and get a feel for it before comminting to a much heavier doll

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Thanks fellas... will be given strict thought about the weight of the doll thank you so much

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

I'm not the fittest person in the universe, but I find my YL155 (~35kg) quite manageable in terms of weight. "Bridal position" works best to carry her around. And if it's too heavy for you, all the more reasons to work out a bit, eh?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

One thing that people dont think about as well is that they will have to move their doll around .... while kneeling on the bed. When keeling, all her weight is catapulted in your lower back. So what was looking quite easy to move that 72 pounds around while standing, becomes a tough duty while trying to move that weight around while kneeling int he middle of a play session ;)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

I decided on the 160 cm cocoa skin tone not sure which afro head yet

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

I bought the Latina version of this doll. But what a body!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/141cm-f-cup-keyana/
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

LDF wrote:I bought the Latina version of this doll. But what a body!

Wow she's freaking gorgeous congratulations I see you went through another doll distributor to buy her can I ask how much did you pay and where their payment options like layaway or anything like that how long were the terms and is that the mocha skin or Coca skin tone she is absolutely gorgeous and is she a built-in lady or insert and how do you like her and how long did you have her

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

And that link leads to a 141 CM doll that's not a 160 she is beautiful though

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Let's see...

Jinsan produces dolls for WM and YL if I'm not mistaken.

The weight is 69.4 lbs.

So, a shorter 141cm doll can weight as much as a taller doll depending.

YL should be able to get a bead on it.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

RoyFolker01 wrote:
LDF wrote:I bought the Latina version of this doll. But what a body!

Wow she's freaking gorgeous congratulations I see you went through another doll distributor to buy her can I ask how much did you pay and where their payment options like layaway or anything like that how long were the terms and is that the mocha skin or Coca skin tone she is absolutely gorgeous and is she a built-in lady or insert and how do you like her and how long did you have her
I paid upfront the amount in the link. I got the Eva, tan, standing, no insert, but w/ an enhanced mouth.
Just got her last Thursday.

She's great.

But, what I'm saying is that it shouldn't be impossible to have a distributor/vendor hook you up.

It shipped from Jinsan.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

This topic touched on weight and manoeuvringredients dolls around specifically
Babel99 wrote:One thing that people dont think about as well is that they will have to move their doll around .... while kneeling on the bed. When keeling, all her weight is catapulted in your lower back. So what was looking quite easy to move that 72 pounds around while standing, becomes a tough duty while trying to move that weight around while kneeling int he middle of a play session ;)
I have seen dollydearests tutorial vid on spooning. I am wondering if there are posts or threads anyone can link us to that have more in depth information on moving, positioning, manoeuvring and safety for the doll as well as the human. This info would help us newbs a lot. For example. I am laying on my back beside my doll on its back. What is the safest way to pull her on top of me without being rough to her. Or is there no pulling, do you pre position her and then climb under?
Should I start a new topic?

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

RoyFolker01 wrote:And can anyone tell me or does anyone have a 135 or a 148 CM doll with the African American skin tones if so please post pictures
YL 135cm Ebony Viola

INFORMATIONS