yldoll.com

NEW SEXY BODY! 165 CM YL DOLL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: NEW SEXY BODY! 165 CM YL DOLL

Post by amytyl »

She seems super flexible as well. I look forward to owning one soon.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

That is a lot of doll to love! :D

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

I think I'm going to end up "Doll Poor"... Wow! another Beauty to add to the Wish List. She is Exquisite. I would love to come home to her, and her, and her....

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

reminds me of Baroness!

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

Procrasturbate wrote:
tootsie wrote:

Heres what i mean by proper TPE doll hole placement
swsaf.png
the bottom of the vaginal opening should be close to the bottom of the butt Cheeks, on this doll the anus is where the vag should be. and it looks like the anal tunnel is pointed upward, meaning this dolls really good for missionary but not doggy.
2awerfaewr.png

She would be perfect if it wasn't for this problem. Such a shame.

bolbo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bolbo »

Procrasturbate wrote:
tootsie wrote:... alot of noobs to TPE do not know that TPE stretches by a great margin that when you pose her legs up, side, etc the privates move due to the extension of the TPE.
im trying to figure out what exactly youre talking about TPE stretching, etc.

My main concern is that in this pic she is on her elbows, which mean those holes are about as hi as they are going to stick out. When she is positioned on her hands with arms straight, the holes are going to rotate under her thighs even more. Simple geometry unless you break her spin joint and make her into an L shape.

Heres what i mean by proper TPE doll hole placement
swsaf.png
the bottom of the vaginal opening should be close to the bottom of the butt Cheeks, on this doll the anus is where the vag should be. and it looks like the anal tunnel is pointed upward, meaning this dolls really good for missionary but not doggy.
2awerfaewr.png
but like i said, we need some close up video of the doll on her hands and knees not tits and knees.
Newbie here - can anyone confirm that the new YL dolls (165cm) have anatomically correct placement of the anus?

INFORMATIONS