yldoll.com

My New Family is Finally Complete - YL148 + WM93 Head

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My New Family is Finally Complete - YL148 + WM93 Head

Post by DocMoriarty »

Finally after a 26 day wait my new 'family' is now complete!! YAY!!

Getting her was kinda thrilling tho. At first i had a custom YL 135cm with a different head ordered, but from reading a lot of TDF i changed my mind in the last moment and switched to a YL 148cm and from what i can tell now i will certainly not regret it. It's an YL 148cm with WM 93 head and tan skin actually.

The next thrilling part was delivery. This doll was a preconfigured doll which was on stock (which was the reason why i took this doll and didn't let her make custom). She should have come already last thursday but the shop made a mistake and didn't send her out at all (although they gave me a tracking number already, just forgot to pass it on to the logistics company - geezus). Then i had to call them to finally get it sent out and i told them to send it so that it won't arrive on Monday (today). Of course they sent it out so that it precisely arrived on Monday. grrrr. You will understand the bad part about it soon. I had to work so couldn't be at home while she arrived. A neighbour let the delivery dude into the house and to my surprise brought the doll to my door on the 2nd floor (40Kg!). But look what was written on the box:
001_xxx_package.jpg
001_xxx_package.jpg (65.23 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
That much about discreet delivery! Was just missing a sticker: Sex Doll - Handle with Care :oops: (Note: my neighbour is a woman)

I started to unpack her. First came the head. It came in kinda funny sack. The sack might come in handy if i ever need to behead someone so gonna keep it for now :mrgreen:
002_xxx_head_and_Sack.jpg
002_xxx_head_and_Sack.jpg (75.32 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
She came with a lot of stuff actually, kinda, as is typical for WM i guess (Note: she was actually sold as WM-Doll to me but i know from her measures she is an YL 148. It's just the shops sloppiness to not show the correct company for some of the dolls.)
In the package was even an USB-heating stick. Only bad part i usually have no computer near my dolls openings. Gotta reconsider that perhaps. :idea:
003_xxx_lots_of_stuff.jpg
003_xxx_lots_of_stuff.jpg (50.23 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Oh boy is that doll heavy (actually 32Kg). You need to know i'm only 172cm tall (which is also an advantage because i don't really need super-size dolls) and i'm programmer, so not really working with my body. But seeing the weight online and lifting her up are two different things. I recommend when you unpack a doll put her box on chairs or something because lifting the doll from floor height is much harder than from chair height. Why did i just not have that idea before? :?:
Anyway before i got her out of the box i fooled around a bit trying to move her legs and stuff. Them joints were also pretty stiff btw. but thats ok. So had some fun dressing her with stockings and trying out the shoes i bought. On a side note for YL- and other doll makers: Please make all 130cm+ dolls have at least EU shoesize 36 because thats usually the smallest size offered for adult female shoes! Her actually size must be 34 or 35, so the 36 ones are a tad too large and not save to stand on them.
004_legs_with_stilettos.jpg
004_legs_with_stilettos.jpg (78.54 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Along with the stuff came 2 wigs (and i got another dark brown one that i ordered). But both wigs were wrong. Not the wig of the preconfigured doll - it would have been blonde. Yet i can live with it. TBH the dolls wigs aren't that great anyway (hair not dense enough to really cover the cap etc., will prolly get good quality wigs for her)
I settled for a very dark, nearly black wig. Now head 93 (prototype of a 'pancake', sorry Asians :? !) and that dark wig make her look really really really Asian. But while i was working on her i started to love her new look. Yet YL-Dolls have a great new head that i really like and thats the Rinia head which i think about buying for her in the long run. But we will see, prolly i like my Chinese girl too much to change her. Now i have a problem though: I wanted to call her Karin but now she definitly needs a nice Asian name, though i wouldn't mind getting proposals since i have not much of a clue when it comes to Asian names.

So here she is finally unpacked sitting on my couch with the only dress she got - a pink nighty. The stockings i bought in my supermarket on Friday. Oh ... and that thing in her hand is a bottle brush with a sponge at it's tip which is great for working in her orifices.
005_xxx_first_light.jpg
005_xxx_first_light.jpg (122.9 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
While working on her i made her a pony tail. I knew already from my two brats that it's easier to handle the hair during 'playtime' when they are in a pony tail.
006_pony_tail.jpg
006_pony_tail.jpg (128.92 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Sooner or later she had to learn to know my brats. The brats arrived on saturday but they came directly from JM-Doll, not a shop. I really love them, they are so cute and we had lots of fun this weekend (sore muscles that weren't used for 10 years or so). They are a 80cm Elf B (nickname "chocolate") and a 75cm Angel B (nickname "milk"). Their thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=196&t=88000
This image is also a good example that shows the relative sizes of mini dolls compared to a 148cm doll. They are really really mini!
007_xxx_friends_with_milk_and_chocolate.jpg
007_xxx_friends_with_milk_and_chocolate.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
I was curious whether she had the measures which were advertised in the shop (82cm-56cm-88cm), so took a few measures. BTW the doll has not 25Kg as usually advertised, she has 32Kg (with head)! In sitting position her hips actually showed 93cm (mmmmmm) ... the other measures were pretty much same as advertised.
008_xxx_friends_with_milk_chocolate_and_tools.jpg
008_xxx_friends_with_milk_chocolate_and_tools.jpg (134.49 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Of course had to do some white glove inspection, virgin and such. Actually none of the dolls i got (brats & xxx) had i hymen. Should i be worried :?:
009_white_glove_inspection.jpg
009_white_glove_inspection.jpg (116.34 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
Now the following picture is the reason why i prefer YL 148 (or 135) over any other doll: Boobs and Butt!!! (where my priority is butt, boobs should have a nice but realistic size, they are perfect for me here).
010_xxx_omg_these_boobs_and_butt.jpg
010_xxx_omg_these_boobs_and_butt.jpg (39.04 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
To be continued

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My New Family is Finally Complete - YL148 + WM93 Head

Post by DocMoriarty »

One problem i see though. First i'd like to cuddle with my dolls when watching tv but i have no tv in my bedroom. And i also play ambient videos on my tv for many reasons but also when having fun with the dolls (at least what i intend todo, for immersion reasons). So i decided to actually convert my couch into a bed. I never used it as bed couch before but now ...
011_couch_to_bed_and_tv.jpg
011_couch_to_bed_and_tv.jpg (120.51 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
Well my apartment isn't too big and you can see the boxes of the brats and other stuff in the background too. XXX said she is very pleased getting a bed here tho. And the bed is big enough for all 4 of us!! YAY - a win win win win situation!
The video playing on tv is one of my favorite meditation/ambient videos showing a waterfall, azure pond and featuring nature sounds, water, birds etc. - really great as ambient background for relaxing and playing.
012_video_ambient_sound_and_sight.jpg
012_video_ambient_sound_and_sight.jpg (95.66 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
Here is the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC5n8f0fTeE

Hauling around my doll would be really hard, at least in the beginning until you learn all the tricks how to handle her. But gladly i got an old office chair with wheels that i can use as wheelchair for her. So basically i just need to get her in and out the chair. Right now she is sitting in the chair looking over my shoulder while i write this introduction to her.
And ... dolls look soooooo cool with sunglasses. She kinda reminds me to some James Bond movie or so.
013_xxx_watching_me.jpg
013_xxx_watching_me.jpg (144.97 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
For now i guess i need to stick to Triple X as name for her until i find or you guys tell me a good Asian name.

Quick First Impression Review:

- very realistic skin feeling
- no or only very very little smell but not unpleasant
- all measures correct or better than advertised, only weight is wrong but thanks to the doll weight thread (viewtopic.php?f=87&t=76649&hilit=+real+doll+weight+list) i was prepared to that - and the measures were the most important part to me (big ass)
- nice detailed body overall
- at least one panty should have been in the box - yet she won't need panties during the next couple days, i'm fairly certain :whistle:
- orifices in fairly correct places where vagina is placed a tad to the missionary side while anus is better for doggy

Great work all in all YL-Doll! I looked around in many shops but this doll has probably the most realistic measures (aside of the YL 135cm doll) of all dolls on the market. I don't really like the hourglass dolls. A dream comes true. I should have done this years ago!

OMG she is softly calling my name ... gotta go now

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I just found a name for my Asian beauty. She reminds me somewhat to a Chinese country girl so i give her a Chinese name: Xiu (=grace). I like that, or short Xi (hope that doesn't mean anything bad lol).

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

After a great wedding night (now married to 3 dolls, hope i don't get in trouble :evidence: ) we are preparing for breakfast. I plan on going into a nearby Beergarden. Xiu prefers to stay here, watching the world thru the windows. I made her some pig tails, looks pretty good with them.
014_Xiu_pig_tails_1.jpg
014_Xiu_pig_tails_1.jpg (111.92 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
Also got her some fancy slippers. It seems pretty hard to make her stand without supporting her, actually didn't manage it. But thats no big deal. There she is standing next to my desk watching the outside world while i do the paperwork ... probably a good way to store her during daytime when i'm gone. Hmm maybe she can do the paperwork while i'm gone? :idea:
015_Xiu_watching_world_with_pig_tails.jpg
015_Xiu_watching_world_with_pig_tails.jpg (139.6 KiB) Viewed 2924 times
But now it's really time to get some breakfast ...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Congratulations to your multiple weddings :mrgreen:
Nice introduction and review DocMoriarty
Three really sweet girls there you have.
The YL148 is on it's way to becoming a legend. Good choice!
How do you like her softness?
Head 93 (prototype of a 'pancake) LOL

The bottle brush is a good tool, for cleaning a bottle, unless you cut all the hard bristles to avoid serious damages of the orifices..
After cutting my brush it's covered with a tube - like this
IMG_20170801_212640.jpg
IMG_20170801_212640.jpg (120.59 KiB) Viewed 2879 times
Now, its an approved doll brush :wink:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Congratulations to your multiple weddings :mrgreen:
Nice introduction and review DocMoriarty
Three really sweet girls there you have.
The YL148 is on it's way to becoming a legend. Good choice!
How do you like her softness?
Head 93 (prototype of a 'pancake) LOL

The bottle brush is a good tool, for cleaning a bottle, unless you cut all the hard bristles to avoid serious damages of the orifices..
After cutting my brush it's covered with a tube - like this
The attachment IMG_20170801_212640.jpg is no longer available
Now, its an approved doll brush :wink:
I'm really glad i looked long enough to find the YL-Dolls before i made a decision. They definitly have the best bang for the buck 8)

Actually i don't find her too soft, breasts and ass could be softer for my taste but on the other hand she is pretty heavy for her size so a bit more firm grip is certainly good in terms of durability.

The bristles of my bottle brush are very soft so i didn't bother to remove them and the sponge is just genious to clean her orifices or to apply baby oil. I was also experimenting with female condomes because i find cleaning a doll after sex pretty immersion breaking and the female condomes don't make any difference in how it feels for me. And Xiu likes it either way ...

I agree on the legendary part, there's nothing like such a beauty with that butt in your bed ...
018_Xiu_legendary_sight.jpg
018_Xiu_legendary_sight.jpg (25.13 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
Also got her new sunglasses today but i think i like other ones better ... at least they were cheap but i didn't tell her :mrgreen: ... Oh and i used a few hairpins to get these free floating hairs on her face under control, makes quite a difference.
017_Xiu_new_sunglasses.jpg
017_Xiu_new_sunglasses.jpg (97.88 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
I still have quite a few more clothes to dress her but right now we both agree that more clothes are somewhat counterproductive :whistle:
Will keep that for more photos in the future.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

What a nice addition!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Thanks windave!

Sadly, i had to take Xiu ...
020_Xiu_out_of_order.jpg
020_Xiu_out_of_order.jpg (91.5 KiB) Viewed 2685 times
... on Wednesday after 3 days of operation due to unexpected heavy damage to the vagina, anus and groin area where thighs connect to the torso.

Currently having this issue under investigation since a sex doll that can't stand sex is probably a warranty issue. I hope this is not standard YL-quality.
Here is a link to the repair thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=88274

Edit:
Later i worked a bit on Angel, my 75cm JM Mini. After finishing her powder and wig care session she thought it's a good time to play some with Xiu since she's out of order anyway. Elfie was just waiting for her treatment while the 2 had fun.
023_Xiu_and_Angel_playing_1.jpg
023_Xiu_and_Angel_playing_1.jpg (124.89 KiB) Viewed 2651 times
025_Xiu_and_Angel_playing_while_Elfie_waits.jpg
025_Xiu_and_Angel_playing_while_Elfie_waits.jpg (239.98 KiB) Viewed 2651 times

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Not much progress these days on the problems i have with Xiu right now. Mainly trying to fix her makeup but still missing a solvent for my RTV silicone before i can start fixing her makeup.
Yet everytime i go shopping something for my dolls i end up spending much more than i intended :o
Aside of stuff i needed for the makeup i couldn't resist getting her another pair of glasses. Today she got reading glasses, now Xiu can read at least! Yeah! ... and owns 3 glasses now.
031_Xiu_Got_Reading_Glasses.jpg
031_Xiu_Got_Reading_Glasses.jpg (35.33 KiB) Viewed 2497 times

INFORMATIONS