yldoll.com

What is really the difference between YL148 and YL155D?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Silicagel
Apprentice
Apprentice

What is really the difference between YL148 and YL155D?

Post by Silicagel »

Besides the height Im having touble deciding which one to buy. Ive had a look at some other dolls aswell but many dolls have the anus placed to low for my taste (if you pose the doll in doggy) its like the anus is places where the vagina should be :D
Also considering the DS145.
The more i look on this forum the more confused i get :lol:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What is really the difference between YL148 and YL155D?

Post by Babel99 »

Its all about the look ...the 155 is taller, has bigger boob and bigger ass. The skeleton and TPE properties are the same. Its all about your taste in women ... they have the same good YL quality.

I have the 148 (see her thread in my signature) and I love it. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am not a vendor, but I know that doll a LOT.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Silicagel wrote:Besides the height Im having touble deciding which one to buy. Ive had a look at some other dolls aswell but many dolls have the anus placed to low for my taste (if you pose the doll in doggy) its like the anus is places where the vagina should be :D
Also considering the DS145.
The more i look on this forum the more confused i get :lol:
You're right, they have a very marginal difference.

You can check them out here, you can find the full specifications and pictures. Pictures tell a million words

:D :D :D

YL155D, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/yl-sex-doll ... d-cup-body

YL148, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/yl-doll-148cm-d-cup-body
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Even though the YL155 actually has the biggest butt, the YL135 appears to have the biggest butt proportionally speaking with the YL148 being the "in-between" choice and a great choice for guys around 6 foot tall.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

Babel99 wrote:Its all about the look ...the 155 is taller, has bigger boob and bigger ass. The skeleton and TPE properties are the same.
Hmm. I heard 155 owners saying here that 155 has better skeleton, and the holes placement was changed.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi I'm lucky enough to have both these lovely girls but I doubt I can help you decide between them as they are both great! My YL148 is nearly a year old now and my YL155D moved in about 10 days ago and I can see how things have improved with softer tpe and sturdier hands. It also seems to me that the skeleton has been improved, certainly Monique (YL155D) has been easy to pose with wrist rotation as well and joints with just right amount of give. Laying them side by side Sarah (YL148) can seem a little curvier as her hips and butt are just perfect although Monique has a bigger butt also her breasts are a little bigger but look more natural to me with lovely nipples. Shes obviously a few inches taller as well and with the newish 124 head looks stunning up close. Saying all that I think Sarah just always looks so damn sexy as YL got the proportions so spot on with the 148, she's easy to dress in size 4 clothes (petite/xs) . Will attach a pic of them both together. Ideally what you need to do is just get both! Or at least get one and put the other on your Xmas list for Santa! Good luck.
Attachments
Sarah (YL148) & Monique (YL155D)
Sarah (YL148) & Monique (YL155D)
IMG_20170728_091935.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 3966 times

SubstituteSeeker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SubstituteSeeker »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi I'm lucky enough to have both
Any difference in the placement of the holes?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, I feel I should know the answer to that but I'm afraid I can't recall off the top of my head, I suspect they are both in about the same alignment but someone else may wish to correct me on that point. Saying that they don't look obviously wrong to me although they won't be exactly the same as a RG if memory serves!

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Would you be so kind and take a side by side comparison shot of that particular area for us? :)

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Sorry but my gals are bit too shy for that but you might find something like that on the YL web site?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You might want to check this out
148cm YL vs 155cm YL side by side
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=75793
best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

DollAfficionado

The holes are supposed to be anatomically correct on all YL dolls now.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

DollAfficionado wrote:The holes are supposed to be anatomically correct on all YL dolls now.
Do you have some reference for this statement?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

FullHouse wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:The holes are supposed to be anatomically correct on all YL dolls now.
Do you have some reference for this statement?
In the YL forum here, I remember precisely Eric (from YL doll) stipulating that it was the case for their dolls now. I guess you can pm him if you have questions about this.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DollAfficionado

I remember him mentioning it in a thread here in the YL subforum but I have no idea which thread it was since it was quite some time ago.

INFORMATIONS