yldoll.com

Chocolate Bunnies ^__^

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Chocolate Bunnies ^__^

Post by LJ69 »

INSANELY SEXY!

Toots you have inspired me and broadened my horizons. Until seeing these amazing chocolate dolls I was not really attracted to dark-skinned ladies. This weekend just passed, I hooked up with my first ever milk-chocolate colored real-life lady. She was amazing.... she was very sexy and she did NASTY things to me - now I have officially joined the milk-chocolate club!

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

How about some money shots... Doggy style shots on all fours show what they are working with from behind or even missionary

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

How about some money shots... Doggy style shots on all fours show what they are working with from behind or even missionary

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey Toots!
Gotta tell ya Buddy ... I've not really been into huge bewb dolls/gals but after seeing your two bunnies ... WOW!!! Incredible! Totally hot and sexy! Perfect I would have to say! Gonna start working out hard and get my back ready for heavy weight! One of these BBW's is totally worth the effort and exertion! Two? Definitely! You are my hero!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Hi, thanks guys for the kind comments.

I will definitely arrange a shoot of them hoochies bending over for dadda :razz:

There was never a good body fit for an ebony doll but these 2 YL's brought all the curves that made them come to life. I am extremely happy with my 2 girl's that I cannot express in words, YL, if you read this again I thank you for making these beautiful creations. :thumbs_up:

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

LJ69 wrote:INSANELY SEXY!

Toots you have inspired me and broadened my horizons. Until seeing these amazing chocolate dolls I was not really attracted to dark-skinned ladies. This weekend just passed, I hooked up with my first ever milk-chocolate colored real-life lady. She was amazing.... she was very sexy and she did NASTY things to me - now I have officially joined the milk-chocolate club!

Definitely a fantasy of mine. I have been a fan for years ever since Ebony Ayers. My next doll will be a Chocolate Bunny for sure!!!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

bentone wrote:
LJ69 wrote:INSANELY SEXY!

Definitely a fantasy of mine. I have been a fan for years ever since Ebony Ayers. My next doll will be a Chocolate Bunny for sure!!!
Until recently - dark skinned women did NOTHING for me at all. But this lady that I met the other week I thought 'what the heck - let's give it a try' and wow was she sexy. 15-20 years younger than me, size US8/AUS12 body with nice C/D cup titties and HUGE black areola. In Australia we have a chocolate maker called Cadbury and they make a chocolate called 'Top Deck' which is half white chocolate with a layer of milk chocolate. I saw her blowing me in the mirror and it was like we were a huge block of Top Deck chocolate - freakin' amazing.

Then the thing happened that most of us dream of hearing "I want U to C-M in my mouth" OMG! :glou:

That was it - BANG! I was gone! :multi: :multi:

NASTY NASTY NASTY :razz:

Moral of the story - IF you are lucky enough to score the occasional super hot sexy dirty nasty real-life woman then don't knock it back but at my age (mid 40s) the chance of this happening to often is slim... so thank God for super hot nasty dolls!!!!

Maybe it was that phenomena of when you are having lots of sex with hot women (or in our case hot dolls) then you are more relaxed and less 'desperate' so maybe you give off that sexy 'I am not desperate' vibe and women find you more attractive. Maybe there is something in that theory cause I definitely over-achieved. It was kind of like when you win lotto or something similar, you don't ask questions you just enjoy the victory! Not too bad for a balding, slightly chubby hairy bastard.... a guy has to get lucky sometime... (and DAMN! I WAS GOOD!)
:glou:

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

YourDoll wrote:8O can't believe how sexy they are! You sure know how to show those biggest breasts in the market. I love them! Thank you for sharing.
Truth!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

More pics please!!!

Denni
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Denni »

Wow, beautiful Lady! love big ass ;P Video please :mrgreen: :glou:

half_god
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by half_god »

I second a video request

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

half_god wrote:I second a video request

I third that!!! It would be off the charts.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

What about a photo of the two biatches posed doggy style with a double ended dildo going from one pussy to the other pussy... probably breaks TDF rules but would be pretty hot!

UTL

Post by UTL »

LJ69 wrote:What about a photo of the two biatches posed doggy style with a double ended dildo going from one pussy to the other pussy... probably breaks TDF rules but would be pretty hot!
No plaintiff, no judge. 8)

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Hey big boys!

My Queen Bee popped in to say hello! Love you much Chanel!

INFORMATIONS