yldoll.com

Can you do doggy with the up 160?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
pawgdoll

Can you do doggy with the up 160?

Post by pawgdoll »

A lot of venders have weird positioning of vagina/anal cavity, and too far forward. Just wondered if this doll works in doggy cause damn it would be a disaster if not.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Can you do doggy with the up 160?

Post by YL Doll »

ilovephatass wrote:A lot of venders have weird positioning of vagina/anal cavity, and too far forward. Just wondered if this doll works in doggy cause damn it would be a disaster if not.
we have one day holiday here and I will show you it shortly.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

ilovephatass wrote:A lot of venders have weird positioning of vagina/anal cavity, and too far forward. Just wondered if this doll works in doggy cause damn it would be a disaster if not.
Its not easy, pussy and anal is wrong place, in doggystyle fucking pussy is allmost impossible, in anal doggy ok not perfect.

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Make3434 wrote:
Its not easy, pussy and anal is wrong place, in doggystyle fucking pussy is allmost impossible, in anal doggy ok not perfect.
You think manufactures would have changed this up by now. Anal cavity being too close to vagina seems a common one too, causing tears.

Bit discouraging hearing that...what's doggy like though in terms of feel?
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

I own a YL160 and she works fine in doggy style. Her entries are correctly placed, you do however have to take into account her huge ass that takes a little bit of getting used to. She is not a petite undersized doll like some folks are used to.

Snow-

Post by Snow- »

i had saw YLdoll 160 ass video, i think she can be make doggy position. and she is really have a very very nice ass!

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Aztecace wrote: Her entries are correctly placed, you do however have to take into account her huge ass that takes a little bit of getting used to.
That is a challenge I wish I could accept!! Can't wait to own one!

INFORMATIONS