yldoll.com

RG or Doll?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: RG or Doll?

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

can we see her face? :) :) :)
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

It was the slightly unnatural color of her wig making me think she is a doll. And yes an YL 148 is probably one of the most realistic shaped dolls (aside of the 135).

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

She has a indentation crease across her upper left thigh. Her left arm has no elbow bone for a skinny girl. I have to say she's a doll any way you look at it.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That mark on the upper left thigh does look like a crease but in fact it was most likely a shadow or something as I'm sure she didn't have one there but your right about the elbows of course! Anyway as requested here is my gals face!
Attachments
IMG_20170512_114905_edit.jpg
IMG_20170512_114905_edit.jpg (866.07 KiB) Viewed 945 times

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

I sure hope to hell for Arthur 1960's sake that she's a doll and not a real girl... otherwise he better dump her before she ruins his life and bleeds him dry! :D

All kidding aside, that's probably one of the most convincing shots I've ever seen!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS