yldoll.com

YL DOLL 160? No thanks

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

YL DOLL 160? No thanks

Post by jrdoll »

Hi to everyone, I've been looking at body 160 for a while, and I have to say that it does not take me! After having spoiled us with the bodies 135,148 (the best) and 155, the new body seems to me one Zodiac, to know where to stick the engine I can use it to take a ride on the lake! Without wanting to offend anyone, it's just a matter of taste.
Attachments
DSC_0667.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 4523 times
DSC_0709.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 4523 times
DSC_0727.JPG (3.02 MiB) Viewed 4523 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YL DOLL 160? No thanks

Post by CF »

We all benefit from the expanding variety of bodies available. Something for every taste.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

CF wrote:We all benefit from the expanding variety of bodies available. Something for every taste.
Hi CF, it's just a matter of personal taste, I do not like it, but that does not mean that the body 160 has to be put in the attic, indeed the more choice there is the better it is!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I like the YL160 but I worry that my back may not be in agreement.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

jrdoll wrote:Hi to everyone, I've been looking at body 160 for a while, and I have to say that it does not take me! After having spoiled us with the bodies 135,148 (the best) and 155, the new body seems to me one Zodiac, to know where to stick the engine I can use it to take a ride on the lake! Without wanting to offend anyone, it's just a matter of taste.
You didn't mention YL 150. Do you like her?

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

DollAfficionado wrote:I like the YL160 but I worry that my back may not be in agreement.

Hi Dollafficionado, the weight of the doll can really be a hassle, but what I really do not like about the latest dolls (160,150) is that they look like cartoon bodies of women! More than real look manga characters.

I hope you understand what I mean, and in any case it is always personal tastes.

Suggerisci una modifica

Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export

Informazioni su Google TraduttoreCommunityPer cellulari
Tutto su GooglePrivacy e TerminiGuidaInvia commenti
Last edited by siliconefun on Tue May 09, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Formatting

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Well, I think the tits are a tad bit unrealistic, but the rest of the 160's body is absolutely perfect to me. Especially the bottom half :lol:

I have a 135 too, but I wouldn't mind having a 160 as well. All dolls are beautiful, it's just a matter of opinion which ones appeal to you. If we all only liked the exact same dolls, this would a boring forum. lol

Aztecace

Post by Aztecace »

The YL 160 is one of the hottest dolls ever in my personal opinion. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and preferences though.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

Aztecace wrote:The YL 160 is one of the hottest dolls ever in my personal opinion. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and preferences though.
Never said the opposite.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Dude. You can just title your post and share how amazing the 148 or 155 is. Don't need to spread the negativity. Why would you title your post about how bad YL 160 is and then acknowledging we all have our preferences? I won't judge other dolls because there is a reason manufacturers built them. Everyone has their own taste. At the moment YL 160 is a huge success and generated revenue, people love it. I like the YL 160 enough I might get a second one

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This thread make no sense at all.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

Ma certo che questa polemica non ha senso!!!Non dico cheYLdoll non deve più produrre le bambole 160 e 150,ho detto solo che quei corpi non mi piacciono,se ho fatto dell'ironia e qualcuno si è offeso mi scuso.Daltra parte dopo aver comprato quattro bambole di YL penso di poter dire anche io la mia.
Questa risposta la pubblico prima nella mia lingua,poi cerco di tradurla in inglese,e se qualcuno parla in italiano se ha voglia mi corregga almeno tutti capiscono.

Grazie
jrdoll

But certainly this controversy does not make sense! I do not say that YLdoll should no longer produce dolls 160 and 150, I just said that those bodies do not like me, if I did irony and somebody offended I apologize. After buying four YL dolls I think I can even say mine.
This answer the public first in my tongue, then I try to translate it into English, and if someone speaks in Italian if you want to fix me at least everyone understands.

Thank you
jrdoll

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

It was always great to do bussines with you :) I hope that you'll like our future dolls! :)

INFORMATIONS