yldoll.com

Need size for clothes for YL 160

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Need size for clothes for YL 160

Post by jerod37 »

I want to do some shopping for my new YL 160 and I need some size info for the clothes, so if anyone has sizes for booty shorts an tops for her that would help me out alot

lance uppercut

Re: Need size for clothes for YL 160

Post by lance uppercut »

Good luck in your search jerod, finding clothes for the yl160 as well as the yl150 will be quite the challenge.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Need size for clothes for YL 160

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Pay attention to size charts. Depending on which site you're looking at read customer reviews, sometimes people will comment to buy a size bigger or smaller. Your most difficult item to find a good fit will be a bra. Also look for OS (one size), these usually stretch enough to fit. I would suggest buying a couple things and test the fit before buying a bunch of stuff right away.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS