yldoll.com

Jungle Fever! Meet Nyomi! 160cm YL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
jayjayecks

Re: Jungle Fever! Meet Nyomi! 160cm YL

Post by jayjayecks »

Best looking black chick I've seen in a long time. Great looking doll, sir. I might have to consider one like this. Jungle fever, indeed. So, do you consider Nyomi to be African? Afro-Caribbean? Or Afro-American? Or some other type?

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Tootsie is the man!!!!
Love his Harem!!!!
What a lucky guy!!!
I have a SEVERE CASE OF JUNGLE FEVER!!!!
NYOMI is the cure!!!!!
Gotta love her and DAT ASSSSSS!!!!!
Please post video soon to help fan the flames, buddy!!!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

jayjayecks wrote:Best looking black chick I've seen in a long time. Great looking doll, sir. I might have to consider one like this. Jungle fever, indeed. So, do you consider Nyomi to be African? Afro-Caribbean? Or Afro-American? Or some other type?
I don't know how Tootsie see's it, but for me personally she looks more Caribbean... However, I think that she can be anything you want :P

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Alright boys! Form a line and get ready to watch an ebony goddess!

This is dedicated to Robby and all the big butt aficionados out there! :razz:

I hope you enjoy.

Link: https://vimeo.com/216259178

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Great vid Tootsie! That should satisfy a few .......for a little while! You realise you're going to have to make more don't you! An oiling vid might be next...... :whistle:

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

tootsie wrote:Alright boys! Form a line and get ready to watch an ebony goddess!

This is dedicated to Robby and all the big butt aficionados out there! :razz:

I hope you enjoy.

Link: https://vimeo.com/216259178
Haven't even watched the vid but I know it's going to be special. First I need some popcorn and a soda before I press play

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Ok, i have to say between this doll and the 150 that i'm amazed with how the breast move. Just looking at the pics, I was worried that the tits would move more like ballons but after seeing vids the breast seem to have very nice weight to them and the movement is alot more realistic than I imagined.I had a dream the other night Nyomi was doing a sized comparison to the 150 doll, but surely no-one has a 160 and a 150 doll in the same household to fulfill this dream do they??? :whistle: hmmm....

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Where is Robby? he was begging for a video and now that it's online he vanished into thin air!!

I guess upon watching the video he melted into a puddle :razz:

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I want to thank YL for making the best ebony doll ever!
I want to thank Jinsan and all the people involved in making beautiful dolls & changing the doll world forever!

Thank you for making dreams come true!

Nyomi
xoxo
14941109061901.jpg
14941109061901.jpg (390.4 KiB) Viewed 2712 times

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Tootsie your Nyomi in this black & white photo is ultra realistic,u can't even tell she is a doll. She is very sexy and I love her perfect breasts. You are a very lucky guy to have such a beautiful girl.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

This is the kind of doll I've been looking for to be made. The African-American features in the face & skin tone are just what I'm looking for. Her shape is voluptuous as you would see replicated well. Kudos to the sculpture & the time & effort. Early black dolls weren't made correctly with European features, incorrect shades and coloring, and Asian facial features. Thank you for the video, and oiling up the doll. I dont think enough people realize how important that really is. I have 2 questions. (1) What size clothing & shoe does she require? (2) In your opinion, even thought TPE is TPE, is there a difference in touch & texture between an ebony doll & other skin colors. Assuming you have a variety of dolls. I'm really interested in any opinion as I wish to purchase a the same if not similar doll. Thanks for your time.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

MrEman wrote:This is the kind of doll I've been looking for to be made. The African-American features in the face & skin tone are just what I'm looking for. Her shape is voluptuous as you would see replicated well. Kudos to the sculpture & the time & effort. Early black dolls weren't made correctly with European features, incorrect shades and coloring, and Asian facial features. Thank you for the video, and oiling up the doll. I dont think enough people realize how important that really is. I have 2 questions. (1) What size clothing & shoe does she require? (2) In your opinion, even thought TPE is TPE, is there a difference in touch & texture between an ebony doll & other skin colors. Assuming you have a variety of dolls. I'm really interested in any opinion as I wish to purchase a the same if not similar doll. Thanks for your time.
Hi! Yes this is the first doll that resembles a curvy ebony woman that you find in the USA. The other black dolls have tooth pick bodies with recolored euro/Asian faces. I think the video helps to show her jiggle factor but in person it is much softer and extremely pleasurable to touch. I own many dolls and Nyomi is the only 1 who swept me off my feet with her exotic beauty.

1. She wears medium to large or one size. Shoes are 5-6 women's. US sizes.
2. I have several dolls and the difference is in the softness, firm to soft and this 160 is in soft TPE which blew my mind. When you caress her it is like you are caressing a real woman.

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

I appreciate the time and asap response.

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

Tootsie. You see me pulling my hat in front of you.
You do great descriptions and photos too. You're a lucky one.

I love this piture very much.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

HELLO!

Thanks to tootsie for the heads up. How did I miss this? She is super cute! That is a finely sculpted kiester! :)

Gorgeous gal, tootsie!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS