yldoll.com

about to get a yl 160 soon was wondering cloth sizes

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

about to get a yl 160 soon was wondering cloth sizes

Post by jerod37 »

would like to know bra size and underwear size , cloth sizes , shoe sizes , and any other sizes i might need to know

healthytings
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: about to get a yl 160 soon was wondering cloth sizes

Post by healthytings »

I ordered mine 3 weeks ago so I can tell you what I've found out but I don't have the doll yet so..

The shoe size is UK 3 - Foot kindly measured by the supplier for me - 21 cms

I think the chunky thighs mean a medium in shorts, skirts & underwear but anything stretchy (smaller) should be fine.

I'd buy figure hugging skirts, dresses etc but in a material that will move if it's too small, a size 6-8 dress should have enough room for those huge boobs but still hug the waist.

Bra size (UK again for me) is going to be 28 or 30 followed by ?? They could be HH or J's, I have a few bra choices to try here so I'll let you know asap. :)

I have a massive wardrobe of stuff ready to try so I'll link you to a thread I make here when I'm sorted out & have the doll.

jerod37
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerod37 »

ok thanks for the info i ordered my doll on the 8th so about 3 weeks ago also ,i ordered a special head so will take a little longer to get , my other doll is a 155wm shannon so the cloths will not be same sizes soll will have to buy all new cloths for my new girl ... i am looking forward to getting her

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Here is a link to Yourdoll 160 I got
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p1070337

INFORMATIONS