yldoll.com

Is loose joints an option?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is loose joints an option?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Does YL do loose joints if requested? I'm considering either the 155 or 155 custom.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Is loose joints an option?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, in fact, you can order specific like tight hips, loose elbows.
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

[quote="Booty Call Dolls"]Yes, in fact, you can order specific like tight hips, loose elbows.
Love,
The BCD Girls[/quote

Now that is some good info. Thanks!!

HappySleeper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HappySleeper »

How loose would these joints be? Would a doll with factory loose joints in her legs not be able to stand (assuming she has standing feet)? Would a doll with all loose joints have more of a 'rag-doll physics' type of movement, with limbs just flopping around? Or would the joints still hold position, but move with much less force?

This option sounds intriguing, but I'm just not sure what loose joints from the factory would mean. Could someone clarify please?

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

I'd order the loose joints and super soft TPE if I was pulling the trigger today.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

My 128 without loose joints is very stiff. The joints will not change position unless I exert effort to change their position. This is great for photography and some sex positions but not so good for sex in general. Eventually, the dolls joints are going to loosen up anyway even if your doll starts with stiff joints. I like the stiff joints as I do most of my photography of a doll during the first several months & then by then the joints are starting to loosen up a bit just from regular use.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

trauma wrote:I'd order the loose joints and super soft TPE if I was pulling the trigger today.
Same here! And no standing feet, either...I want the feet to feel smooth on the soles, not have screws mess up the look and feel of them. Built-in vagina, also...personal preference.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

DollAfficionado wrote:My 128 without loose joints is very stiff. The joints will not change position unless I exert effort to change their position. This is great for photography and some sex positions but not so good for sex in general. Eventually, the dolls joints are going to loosen up anyway even if your doll starts with stiff joints. I like the stiff joints as I do most of my photography of a doll during the first several months & then by then the joints are starting to loosen up a bit just from regular use.
I would worry about ordering loose joints from the start, as DA stated. They will loosen up as time goes by.
They may get too loose sooner than later and not be able to hold a pose. :|

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

I ordered YL 148 with loose joints. I have only one TPE doll bigger than 100 cm, so can't compare it with "regular joints", but they look pretty stiff. She can hold poses. Leg joints are more stiff, they need more effort for reposing.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Boobiologist wrote:I ordered YL 148 with loose joints. I have only one TPE doll bigger than 100 cm, so can't compare it with "regular joints", but they look pretty stiff. She can hold poses. Leg joints are more stiff, they need more effort for reposing.

We didn't order our YL 135 with loose joints. Most of them are still pretty stiff, but one leg is a little loose and one arm is really loose, can't hold a pose unless it is all the way up. We've had her for a little over a year now. I guess it depends how much you are moving her arms and legs, especially for photo shoots. Good luck!

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

tongue-O-matic wrote:I would worry about ordering loose joints from the start, as DA stated. They will loosen up as time goes by.
They may get too loose sooner than later and not be able to hold a pose. :|
I know from the boards here that there are those of us out there who aren't concerned if the doll can hold a pose. Personally, photography comes in pretty low on the list of activities I plan to do with my doll. Actually, it doesn't even make the list.
Boobiologist wrote:I ordered YL 148 with loose joints. I have only one TPE doll bigger than 100 cm, so can't compare it with "regular joints", but they look pretty stiff. She can hold poses. Leg joints are more stiff, they need more effort for reposing.
You ordered loose joints but when you got the doll the joints were far from loose and floppy? Hmm. That's discouraging.

INFORMATIONS