yldoll.com

CLOTHING SIZES FOR YL 135

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

CLOTHING SIZES FOR YL 135

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dear YL 135 lovers,
If you own a 135 YL, will you kindly post what size clothing she wears?
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

bensig

Re: CLOTHING SIZES FOR YL 135

Post by bensig »

The beautiful curvy 135CM took me a lot of trial and error to find cloths that would fit due to her small waist, short height and sexy curvy figure.
It's difficult to find adult styled clothing that will fit because her dimensions venture between children's sized clothing and adult clothing.
With that in mind, I have found that the following sizes (US) fit her very nice.

Jeans: Girls jeans size 7 Regular (w 2% spandex)
Shorts: Girls shorts size 6 (with stretch)
Top: Girls top size 7
Dress: Girls dress size 6 and 7 and Women's TOP sizes XXS, XS, and S (will fit like dresses)
Shoes: Girls shoes size 1-2

Here's an example of an Express Women's top size XS with girls boots size 1

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

bensig,
Thank you
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

awolfe9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by awolfe9 »

Such a sexy lady and thanks for the reply bensig! I've been lurking for years and finally made my first purchase through Jeff. I think I have enough now to start doing at least a little shopping.

bensig

Post by bensig »

Glad to help guys! :)

Mystery83
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mystery83 »

Wow your girl is sexy. Would love to scroll through an album of her.

INFORMATIONS