yldoll.com

More pics of the 160?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

More pics of the 160?

Post by robbyd »

Eric,

I know you are working on the 160 with a black face but what happened to more pics of the YL160 with different heads and more pic sets?
This is a very popular doll and all of us were looking forward to seeing more!

Mike Tango

Re: More pics of the 160?

Post by Mike Tango »

robbyd wrote:Eric,

I know you are working on the 160 with a black face but what happened to more pics of the YL160 with different heads and more pic sets?
This is a very popular doll and all of us were looking forward to seeing more!

Agree. I am just waiting more pictures and the new black face to order one.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

New black face!?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

CNY just ended.
Eric is still doing his best to get out orders that did not make it before CNY as well as orders taken during CNY so it is catch up time if that makes sense.
You will see some new pictures of the 160 coming before March. I just do not know what faces.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:CNY just ended.
Eric is still doing his best to get out orders that did not make it before CNY as well as orders taken during CNY so it is catch up time if that makes sense.
You will see some new pictures of the 160 coming before March. I just do not know what faces.
BCD
Hopefully some with smaller breasts

INFORMATIONS