yldoll.com

LEXI's 1 year review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

LEXI's 1 year review

Post by irishgirl »

Well, Lexi was ordered 1 year ago today for a Valentine's day present from tongue-O-matic to me. And him of course. I will give you a review based on a female view and he can add his male point of view. We received Lexi 135 YL Doll ''yuki'' head, tan skin black/brown eyes, no standing option...from Eric at YL Doll. She had a 12 day turn around and that was fast. I was behind on my preparation so make sure you get your stuff together when you order, because I was not quite ready for that quick delivery. But I was glad because I love her so much. Eric did deliver on all his promises!! The wig color was wrong, but he immediately sent out another wig at no charge. That was a nice thing he did and told us to keep the original . He is someone I would do business with again. As well as Jeff from bootycall dolls... I also want to give George a shout out from xsdolls, because he was the first one to reach out to me when I joined TDF.. At the time he did not take PP or I may have ordered through him. He does now though!! And, If I was in the market for another doll right now, I would deal with any one of them.

Now, I do enjoy her in many ways, She feels real, her skin is awesome. (TPE). And she has perfect proportions in my eyes. It is a shame her fingers are those tiny wires. We don't have finger pokes but some of her fingers are broke. Her one thumb was always a little bent backwards from the start, but no big deal. Her left arm in the last week has all the sudden gone really loose, but it will stay up. It just is getting to a point I think of losing that ability. Her wrist are weak and one is a bit floppy. That too I wish was better ...I don't know a lot about the skeleton aspects of it all. Maybe tongue will enlighten you on that. Her joints were tight at first but it gets easier as ya go. Her one leg is still hard to bend but it's ok. I handle her ok, but I personally would not want more than her weight which I believe is about 55 pounds @ 4'7''....

As for staining, well trial and error.. I had an outfit on her over night that was white cotton lined and when I undressed her the next day, she had this white light marks on her skin in her groin area where her legs meet her torso. It still is puzzling me til this day. And her make-up removing skill for me, is a breeze after trial and error. I use Almay make-up remover pads now. I wipe her whole face and head with them, then get a rag with a little soap, I ring it out and pat some of the oily Almay off the best I can. A step you can do if you want. Then I take a clean cloth with water, ring it out and pat her again then let her air dry for a day or so, then lightly powder her face. As for her body I wash her sponge bath or shower but I cover her head. Not often though.

Her skin under her arms and the ''kittie'' are white-ish and are showing signs of age I guess, hard to explain that. And between her boobies there is a white haze between them. That was always a little hazy from the start but again, no biggy. I hope this was a good enough review and hope it helps someone. I will add pics of her from the start to the end. We love our Lexi and will never give her up for anything. She has helped us and especially me in many ways. These beautiful ladies(and males) are more than just sex. Trust me when I say Lexi has given me more purpose in life than I could have ever imagined. We are forever grateful to TDF and the makers of such magnificent beautiful works of art.... These ladies and gents are Life! Thanks for listening..and to our friends for helping us this last year...... 2-14-16 to 2-14-17 Special thanks to tongue...hope this helps someone.. Thanks and Doll on , IG, Lexi, tongue-O-matic
Attachments
WP_20160226_21_19_17_Pro.jpg
WP_20160226_21_19_17_Pro.jpg (282.52 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
Lexi Art pic 1.jpg
Lexi Art pic 1.jpg (368.46 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
St. Patrick's Day Lexi 2 042.JPG
St. Patrick's Day Lexi 2 042.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 6090 times
WP_20160320_424 (3) lexi blonde.jpg
WP_20160320_424 (3) lexi blonde.jpg (338.61 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
WP_20160611_116.jpg
WP_20160611_116.jpg (298.19 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
lexi heel 3 022.JPG
lexi heel 3 022.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 6090 times
Almay.jpg
Almay.jpg (61.7 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: LEXI's 1 year review

Post by Mishka1965 »

Nice review, and nice pictures. The broken finger is not uncommon, but happens for no reason for me too. Her white areas can be treated with baby oil and may help prolong her parts.

I'm glad you guys enjoy her, and treat her well. I can see the effort you put in her pics. She looks happy.
Here's to another year :glou:

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Mishka1965 wrote:Nice review, and nice pictures. The broken finger is not uncommon, but happens for no reason for me too. Her white areas can be treated with baby oil and may help prolong her parts.

I'm glad you guys enjoy her, and treat her well. I can see the effort you put in her pics. She looks happy.
Here's to another year :glou:

Mishka
Awe Mishka, Thank you sooooooo much. Coming from you is quite the compliment. And yes we are going to try the baby oil. I didn't realize until a month ago that you could/should do that. I will update when I do. Thanks again our TDF friend! :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Put petroleum in and outside of her vag anus and oral entries. This will stop her groin and underarms from degrading any further. You can even wash her in baby oil. That is fun and a great bonding experience for all 3 of you. And her birthday and valentines day have come ;) ;)

So the 2 of you could really spoil her. The baby oil adds a real erotic aspect to play every once or 2 months depending on ambient temeratures.

She is just as lovely as ever!

You could replace her wrists with a shop fabricated piece.
I will post a pic i found out about these new wrists upon recieving a tpe skeleton. These wrist even unscrew from the frame it has two bolts and two washers. It's unusual but one of the few things i would find easily replacable on the some what of the older dolls.

The doll industry is moving ever faster.
Attachments
20170209_131742~2.jpg
20170209_131742~2.jpg (562.17 KiB) Viewed 6072 times
20170209_130500~2.jpg
20170209_130500~2.jpg (325.18 KiB) Viewed 6072 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thanks for sharing Irishgirl!

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Awe Swanny, ty so much for helping IG... and the birthday wish. oh I am so lucky... :whistle:

samara, nothing like a great DOC to give them advice. I am getting naked now and that oil thing sounds exciting oh boy. I can't wait for tongue to get home. Thanks for all your tips and advice. YOU ROCK DOC

Here I am about 10 months ago. I am ready for another road trip...
Attachments
WP_20160401_11_55_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20160401_11_55_02_Pro.jpg (318.01 KiB) Viewed 6051 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

These periodic reviews are extremely helpful. Far more useful than the 1st day reviews that get posted, though those certainly have their place as well. I hope my girls look as good as your Lexi after being a year old! Thank you!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great review irishgirl.
It's helpful to newbies and to those who have had a doll for a while. It's good to see if your experience matches our own.
This whole Baby Oil / Vaseline protocol that's going on is really fascinating. Daria just had her second body oiling and I am surprised at how much oil her body can slurp up. It stays absorbed as well. Daria sleeps many nights wrapped in a sheet and the sheet shows no sign of oil seepage.
I have been using Vaseline on the armpits and groin area as well. I'm less worried now to pose her for a short bit with her arms raised. She just had her first vaginal Vaseline treatment so we'll see how that goes.

I hope your second year with Lexi is as happy as the first year.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Adventurer, thanks so much and if this helps even just one person, that it is well worth the time. tongue will be on later or tomorrow to add to this. Thanks again.... :glou:

Scooter, we never did the oil or Vaseline, so I'm hopeful that will do the trick. I know the Almay pads make her face look new again every time I do her head. They are oily so I should have known. I guess because we were MIA for a bit, we should have done this long ago... I hope it helps her. We are gonna wait til the weekend. If you have any other tips, that would be great. You have been so sweet to us and Lexi. Thank you.
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

She looks wonderful and you can tell she is well loved and cared for by you guys. I wish all dolls were in such good homes. They sure are treasured and wonderful companions for so many of us!

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Hollywu wrote:She looks wonderful and you can tell she is well loved and cared for by you guys. I wish all dolls were in such good homes. They sure are treasured and wonderful companions for so many of us!
Awe that was sweet... Yes they should all be treasured and I know you do as well! Love them all. Lexi is sleeping so she will be thrilled you wrote. 8)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

What a lovely day to be your Birthday Lexi! I hope you got lots of presents! Try to get your lovely Mrs IG and Mr Tongue-O to do a baby oil rub down together on you! You'll all enjoy it soooooo much! Hee Hee!

........and Vaseline around your bendy and stretchy bits will help you keep nice and moist and supple...........!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Lexi is still looking great !
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

DollAfficionado wrote:Lexi is still looking great !
Awe thanks DA, we all missed ya...... :plaidskirt: :plaidskirt: 8) 8) 8)

quote=Ashaki....What a lovely day to be your Birthday Lexi! I hope you got lots of presents! Try to get your lovely Mrs IG and Mr Tongue-O to do a baby oil rub down together on you! You'll all enjoy it soooooo much! Hee Hee!

........and Vaseline around your bendy and stretchy bits will help you keep nice and moist and supple...........!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki

Awe ty Ashaki and yes it's about time they oil me up, hehe hugs and kisses always

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you for the update, durability and beauty are both important.

INFORMATIONS